1. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 22:022 edits
    @pb1022 said
    Interesting that an atheist agrees with him. I suspect other atheists on here do as well.

rajk999 denies the deity of Jesus Christ and doesn’t think belief in Jesus Christ is necessary for anything.

He devalues to the point of irrelevancy what Jesus Christ accomplished on the cross and rejects what Jesus said were the two greatest commandments: To love God with all your ...[text shortened]...

He’s a Christ denier and he preaches the doctrine of Satan.

I expect an atheist to defend him.
    Atheists dont agree with me. You are mistaken. What is going on is that they see the sense in the doctrine of Christ which is what I promote., It is exactly the same thing that happened to the Jews in the time of Christ. The church leaders then were corrupt, self-centered mouth worshippers, who taught the doctrines of men. Churches are the same way today and they have abandoned the Gospel of Christ.

So anyone who preaches to people what Jesus preached, they will see the wisdon of that doctrine and that it is sensible and clearly from God and not of men.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 22:14
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Again, the 4 of you believe in different versions of the same Jesus, each tweaked to suit your own flavor of religion. (Your version has given you a faulty torch to lead nonbelievers to God).
    I actually like when atheists disagree with me and mock me. Tells me I’m on the right track.

And I notice you only started getting nasty when your attempt to get personal information out of me (for trolling purposes) failed.

You’re not as clever as you think, sailor.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 22:18
    @rajk999 said
    Atheists dont agree with me. You are mistaken. What is going on is that they see the sense in the doctrine of Christ which is what I promote., It is exactly the same thing that happened to the Jews in the time of Christ. The church leaders then were corrupt, self-centered mouth worshippers, who taught the doctrines of men. Churches are the same way today and they have abandon ...[text shortened]... ey will see the wisdon of that doctrine and that it is sensible and clearly from God and not of men.
    <<So anyone who preaches to people what Jesus preached, they will see the wisdon of that doctrine and that it is sensible and clearly from God and not of men.>>

So an atheist, who doesn’t believe in God, can tell a doctrine is clearly from God and not of men?

I think this Scripture is a better fit:

“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”

(1 Corinthians 2:14)
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 22:24
    @rajk999 said
    Atheists dont agree with me. You are mistaken. What is going on is that they see the sense in the doctrine of Christ which is what I promote., It is exactly the same thing that happened to the Jews in the time of Christ. The church leaders then were corrupt, self-centered mouth worshippers, who taught the doctrines of men. Churches are the same way today and they have abandon ...[text shortened]... ey will see the wisdon of that doctrine and that it is sensible and clearly from God and not of men.
    <<It is exactly the same thing that happened to the Jews in the time of Christ. The church leaders then were corrupt, self-centered mouth worshippers, who taught the doctrines of men.>>

You mean synagogue leaders? There were no churches back then.

<<Churches are the same way today>>

Really? Belief in Jesus Christ and in His Resurrection and being born again are doctrines of men?

<<and they have abandoned the Gospel of Christ.>>

You mean the Gospel that the Resurrected Christ entrusted to the Apostle Paul, who was personally selected by Jesus to preach that Gospel to the Gentiles?

That’s the Gospel you reject.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 23:08
    @pb1022 said

“But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.”

(1 Corinthians 2:14)
    Oh yeah , I know about those with this spiritual discernment and who boast about the Holy Spirit and how they are saved and justified, and they do not need to do good works and all their sins are forgiven ... I heard about those in Matt 25 ... here are the fools begging for mercy

... Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?(Matthew 25:44 KJV)
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 23:15
    @rajk999 said
    Oh yeah , I know about those with this spiritual discernment and who boast about the Holy Spirit and how they are saved and justified, and they do not need to do good works and all their sins are forgiven ... I heard about those in Matt 25 ... here are the fools begging for mercy

... Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?(Matthew 25:44 KJV)
    <<Oh yeah , I know about those with this spiritual discernment and who boast about the Holy Spirit and how they are saved and justified, and they do not need to do good works and all their sins are forgiven .>>

Your biggest problem, aside from your false doctrine, is you labor under this complete misperception that Christians who are saved by Grace through faith in Christ Jesus don’t do good works and don’t believe in doing good works.

And that’s because you do good works for only one reason - to get eternal life. You can’t comprehend doing good works out of love because you have no love in you - no love for God and no love for your neighbor.

You can only envision doing good works if you get something out of it and you think everyone else is the same way.

You live life purely from a position of selfishness and self-interest.
  7. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 23:231 edit
    @sonship said
    Rajk999 says there is no such thing in the Bible as a personal relationship with God or with Jesus Christ.

Does this indicate a personal relationship, you think?

" . . . it is Christ who lives in me . . . " (Gal. 2:20)

Does this not indicate personal relationship with God?

"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the F ...[text shortened]... tive matter. How can one have [b]"fellowsip" with anyone and it not be a personal relationship?
    Martin Buber wrote that it is important to develop a "Thou" relationship with G*d.

A problem that occurs when discussing Christianity with some Christians is the vagueness and bait-and-switch tactics that some Christians seem to use with some terms.

“You will seek Me, and will not find Me; and where I am, you cannot come.”
    (John 7:34, NASB 1995)

It's not ghosting if your friend Jesus says in advance that He would be going away and sending a Paraclete instead.
  8. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 23:271 edit
    I wonder if Jesus might have intended to encourage a more expansive impersonality (a compassionate and considerate one, of course) instead of a personal, concentrated attachment to Jesus, however each person might have imagined Him to be.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 23:28
    @rajk999 said
    Only because you want to be in the Caribbean?
    Yes 🙂
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 23:31
    @kevin-eleven said
    I wonder if Jesus might have intended to encourage a more expansive impersonality (a compassionate and considerate one, of course) instead of a personal, concentrated attachment to Jesus, however each person might have imagined Him to be.
    You obviously don’t believe in the Trinity, right?

“But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.”

(Romans 8:9-10)

It would appear the Apostle Paul uses the Holy Spirit and Christ interchangeably in those verses.
  11. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 23:421 edit
    @pb1022 said
    You obviously don’t believe in the Trinity, right?

“But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.”

(Romans 8:9-10)

It would appear the Apostle Paul uses the Holy Spirit and Christ interchangeably in those verses.
    I don't care what Paul wrote because he seems to have been a manic busybody with a scrambled brain.

Do you take advice from schizophrenic ranters in the town square, just because they seem ardent and sincere?
  12. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 23:57
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I'm far more pugnacious in person.

😀
    Well every group needs a trouble maker of some description I suppose

😉
  13. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 23:58
    @kellyjay said
    Some deny Jesus altogether others turn Him into just another created being with a few more bells and whistles, while some believe Him to be God with us, the Word of God made flesh. He is a focal point in how reality should be defined.
    Islam believes in Jesus too, only they say that he is a prophet
  14. Subscribermedullah
    Lover of History
    Northants, England
    Moves
    15 Jan '22 00:00
    @rajk999 said
    Nah, Sin City is the wrong place. I say head down to the Caribbean islands. With a cooler of beers on the beach ... then we will see who's who.... lol 😀
    OK I'm in !!
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    15 Jan '22 00:02
    @kevin-eleven said
    I don't care what Paul wrote because he seems to have been a manic busybody with a scrambled brain.

Do you take advice from schizophrenic ranters in the town square, just because they seem ardent and sincere?
    So you don’t believe Paul had an encounter with the Resurrected Christ on the Road to Damascus?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree