1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 04:22
    @suzianne said
    What surprises me is how the atheists put up with it. They give him a total pass on this.
    Maybe ‘cause he’s one of them.

He wouldn’t be the first atheist to pretend to be a Christian on the Internet.

And the way he’s always condemning Christians and claiming they’re commandment breakers and going to hell shows what his true purpose on here is - to make Christians feel worthless and hopeless and that God is angry st them.

That way, Christians will feel alienated from God and ashamed to be in His Presence and they’ll continue in whatever sin they’ve been committing out of a feeling of hopelessness and despair.

He’s got no love in him - just hate. And the way he’s always accusing the brethren and bearing false witness against them tells me who his true father is.

He’ll pay a price for all of his hate and lies, but probably not on earth because I doubt he has the guts to talk this way to anybody in person.

He’s just an anonymous little demonic troll.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 06:27
    @suzianne said
    What surprises me is how the atheists put up with it. They give him a total pass on this.
    I think the whole idea that anything that happens on these forums has any effect on the number of people who subscribe to this website so they can play an unlimited number of chess games is completely daft.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 10:34
    @suzianne said
    Maybe the cognitive processes are the same drivers which make you give sonship a “total pass” on the stuff he posts.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 10:35
    @pb1022 said

He’s just an anonymous little demonic troll.
    The irony.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 11:232 edits
    @suzianne said
    The atheists around here and in general, have a better grasp [than church Christians] of the teachings of Christ and they believe that His teachings contain much good practical advice for daily life. Many have admitted to incorporating these pieces of advice in their lives and actually put into practice some of these things.

Church Christians have done the opposite. They ignore the teachings of Christ and refer to them as legalistic Pharisaical works salvation. Never once in the 15 yrs I have been here have any church Christians started a thread on good works and righteousness, a topic at the core of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. They ridicule and condemn people who practice good works and / or fashion their lives after Christ. According to Christ, it is the those who do good works, who will see the Kingdom of God and not those professing faith,

Atheists are not stupid. They can see clearly that what I say about eternal life matches what was said by Jesus Christ, and what the Church Christians preach is a complete departure from what Jesus said.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 13:553 edits
    "For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision avails anything nor uncircumcision, but faith avails, operating through love. (Gal. 5:6)

You better start today to tell the Lord Jesus that you love Him. Faith operates through love. Love is personal in its relationship.

If you feel you do not love the Lord Jesus, you soon will if you tell Him that He loves you. It is a fact. And if youe feel chilly, distant, and cold toward the Lord Jesus, too cold to say "Lord Jesus I live You." then remind yourself by telling HIm "But Lord, I know You love me. You loved me and gave yourself up for me."

"To Him who loves us and has relesed us from our sins by His blood." (Rev. 1:5b)

We loved Him becasue He first loved us.
    Nothing can separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 14:041 edit
    Jesus Christ told the church in Ephesus that in spite of the many good things they were doing, they had left theie first love. The FIRST love of a relationship which love Jesus above everything. The first love which gave preeminence to moment by moment communion with Him.

"To the messenger of the church in Ephesus write . . . I know your works and your labor and your endurance and that you have tried those who call themselves apostles and are not, and have found them to be false; And you have endurance and have borne all things because of My name and have not grown weary.

But I have one thing against you, that you have left your first love." (Rev. 2:1-4)

They were busy, enduring, discerning, and had many positive things. But Jesus said "You have left your first love."

Something had grown cold in their touch, fellowship, and enjoyment of communion with Jesus Himself placing the relationship Jesus Himself FIRST in everything. They had it at one time. And they LEFT it.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 14:28
    @divegeester said
    Maybe the cognitive processes are the same drivers which make you give sonship a “total pass” on the stuff he posts.
    You don’t think there’s a difference between a guy who endlessly calls Christians “Satan,” “dummy,” “fool,” “fraud” and “liar” and all other manner of insults, bears false witness against them and condemns them to hell and a guy who posts robust rafts of Scripture?!
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 14:28
    @fmf said
    I think the whole idea that anything that happens on these forums has any effect on the number of people who subscribe to this website so they can play an unlimited number of chess games is completely daft.
    Well you’re wrong.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 14:30
    @divegeester said
    The irony.
    Coming from the King of the Red Thumbs, I’ll take that little rejoinder with a grain of salt 😉
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 14:48
    @rajk999 said
    The atheists around here and in general, have a better grasp [than church Christians] of the teachings of Christ and they believe that His teachings contain much good practical advice for daily life. Many have admitted to incorporating these pieces of advice in their lives and actually put into practice some of these things.

Church Christians have done the opposite. They ...[text shortened]... by Jesus Christ, and what the Church Christians preach is a complete departure from what Jesus said.
    <<Atheists are not stupid.>>

The Holy Bible says otherwise.

“The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.”

(Psalm 14:1)

<<They can see clearly that what I say about eternal life matches what was said by Jesus Christ, and what the Church Christians preach is a complete departure from what Jesus said.>>

Really?

“He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”

(John 3:36)

“Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.”

(John 3:3-6)

“And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.”

(John 6:40)

“I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.”

(John 8:42)

You want more?

Oh, but your latest standard in your ever-changing false doctrine is to only believe what Jesus Christ said to “masses of people” and not to individuals or small groups.

Whenever I hear you spewing insults, particularly “fool,” “dummy,” and “Satan,” I now realize it’s just psychological projection you’re employing as a coping mechanism.
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 15:39
    @pb1022 said
    You don’t think there’s a difference between a guy who endlessly calls Christians “Satan,” “dummy,” “fool,” “fraud” and “liar” and all other manner of insults, bears false witness against them and condemns them to hell and a guy who posts robust rafts of Scripture?!
    Of course there is a big difference. The bible is full of example of Jesus Christ and the Apostles calling people fools, hypocrites and false teachers. Satan on the other hand speaks in nice sweet language so that the fools like you will get taken in by their charm. This is what the bible warns against. The weak and shallow fools like you are easily swayed by superficial charming words and are carried away to damnation. The wise man listens the harsh language of Jesus Christ, and will reap eternal life.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 15:46
    @rajk999 said
    Of course there is a big difference. The bible is full of example of Jesus Christ and the Apostles calling people fools, hypocrites and false teachers. Satan on the other hand speaks in nice sweet language so that the fools like you will get taken in by their charm. This is what the bible warns against. The weak and shallow fools like you are easily swayed by superficial ch ...[text shortened]... to damnation. The wise man listens the harsh language of Jesus Christ, and will reap eternal life.
    Full of examples? No it’s not.

Jesus Christ was full of love and compassion and forgiveness and only expressed outrage at those who condemned others and disrespected a house of prayer.

You and your filthy mouth would have been in his crosshairs, amigo
  14. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 15:52
    @pb1022 said
    <<Atheists are not stupid.>>

The Holy Bible says otherwise.
    Sure. But then scripture also speaks poorly of drunkards.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    14 Jan '22 15:54
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Sure. But then scripture also speaks poorly of drunkards.
    I see you’re gonna ride that hobby horse until the wheels fall off.

Have at it! 👍👍

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree