no title

no title

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Jan 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Even if the "Devil has come down"

Even if the world is about to lurch into apocalyptic devastation

Even if Jesus is about to return

Even then...you are still wrong about blood transfusions, the deity and identity of Christ, what constitutes Matt 28:19, birthdays, the Lord's supper, what is required for salvation, the 144,000, shunning, and mostly about being the sole holders of god's truth on earth.

🙂
Even "if" the "Devil has come down"

Even "if" the world is about to lurch into apocalyptic devastation

Even "if" Jesus is about to return

"IF" seems to be an issue for you doesn't it? Three simply truths that anyone should understand if they are letting Jehovah and his spirit make them visable to ones heart and mind and completly clear to see by what 's happening in the world.
Just as Jesus said and he also said most like yourself would not see it!!!!! That is why "IF" is in your head and why there really isn't much about the bible you actually do believe in....

Moves
08 Jan 15

Originally posted by galveston75
Even "if" the "Devil has come down"

Even "if" the world is about to lurch into apocalyptic devastation

Even "if" Jesus is about to return

"IF" seems to be an issue for you doesn't it? Three simply truths that anyone should understand if they are letting Jehovah and his spirit make them visable to ones heart and mind and completly clear ...[text shortened]... " is in your head and why there really isn't much about the bible you actually do believe in....
You're the one making the claims in you last post, not me. I trust God's word, your claims based on your interpretation of your JW version of the Bible are another thing altogether.

PS you are still wrong about all those things I listed.

🙂

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Jan 15

You're the one making the claims in you last post, not me. I trust God's word, your claims based on your interpretation of your JW version of the Bible are another thing altogether.

PS you are still wrong about all those things I listed.

🙂
I know you'll bail out as usual but teach me something from the bible about God's Kingdom that I don't know. Must have scriptures and some basic explination...
Go for it if you can.

Moves
08 Jan 15
1 edit

I know you'll bail out as usual but teach me something from the bible about God's Kingdom that I don't know. Must have scriptures and some basic explination...
Go for it if you can.
Tell me something you don't have a WT informed opinion on, or indeed something you disagree with the WT on, and I will be more than happy to bring a little light into your gloomy world.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
08 Jan 15

Tell me something you don't have a WT informed opinion on, or indeed something you disagree with the WT on, and I will be more than happy to bring a little light into your gloomy world.
Ha....Knew you wouldn't do it or more like it, can't do it....lol.

Moves
08 Jan 15

Ha....Knew you wouldn't do it or more like it, can't do it....lol.
Can't do what, tell you something you don't know? What am I a mind reader?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Jan 15

Can't do what, tell you something you don't know? What am I a mind reader?
Here it is again: "I know you'll bail out as usual but teach me something from the bible about God's Kingdom that I don't know. Must have scriptures and some basic explination...
Go for it if you can."

I think a 10 year old can understand that.....

The point is with you dive dude is you spout off a thousand times a day just as your buddy FMF does about all the things we do wrong and yet to this day you have never proven from the BIBLE by 1 scripture why we are wrong with something you seem think exist in the bible that proves it.
If we are wrong then man up and prove it by the bible or just shut up!!!!!

Stop playing dumb with my questions. It's getting old!

F

Moves
09 Jan 15

The point is with you dive dude is you spout off a thousand times a day just as your buddy FMF does about all the things we do wrong and yet to this day you have never proven from the BIBLE by 1 scripture why we are wrong with something you seem think exist in the bible that proves it.
What do you make of all the evidence that suggests that the world is getting better and better for more and more people according to many key indicators which point to tangible benefits and actual progress ~ evidence which runs counter to the pessimism of your OP?

F

Moves
09 Jan 15
1 edit

Everyone who wants to live a godly life in union with Christ Jesus will be persecuted
Has there ever been a time, other than now, when people "who want to live a godly life in union with Christ Jesus" have been as free as they are to exercise their faith and live free of persecution? Of course there are bad situations around the world and instances of persecution, not just of followers of Christ, but aren't there in fact almost 2,500,000,000 Christians living lives in which they are not persecuted on account of their belief in Jesus?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Jan 15

Originally posted by FMF
What do you make of all the evidence that suggests that the world is getting better and better for more and more people according to many key indicators which point to tangible benefits and actual progress ~ evidence which runs counter to the pessimism of your OP?
Perhaps you could list a few. Not just for local areas but world wide?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Jan 15

Originally posted by FMF
Has there ever been a time, other than now, when people "who want to live a godly life in union with Christ Jesus" have been as free as they are to exercise their faith and live free of persecution? Of course there are bad situations around the world and instances of persecution, not just of followers of Christ, but aren't there in fact almost 2,500,000,000 Christians living lives in which they are not persecuted on account of their belief in Jesus?
First no where did I say all things are bad. Many things are better such as for the medical field but still not earthwide and if you can afford it. We all could sit here and name the good things. These things and other things man has done are great and IF it were not for our imperfection, greed, lust, hate, false religion, etc, and the most important, satan and his demons, yeah things would no doubt progress to better blue skys for us all.
I'm quoting the bible and the things it mentions. Things you and I or any govenrment cannot control.
If you still have a bible read over all those points Jesus spoke of.....

F

Moves
09 Jan 15

First no where did I say all things are bad. Many things are better such as for the medical field but still not earthwide and if you can afford it. We all could sit here and name the good things.
So why, out of the 2,000 years since Christ lived, do you choose now ~ this year ~ to claim that things are "going from bad to worse" and that this is a sign of "the end of times"?

F

Moves
09 Jan 15

I'm quoting the bible and the things it mentions. Things you and I or any govenrment cannot control. If you still have a bible read over all those points Jesus spoke of.....
The list of things you mentioned could have been taken to be true at any time during the last 2,000 years. Meanwhile, life on earth is better than it has been ever before for more people than ever before. You seem unable to make a case that this time of progress and empowerment and improvement is showing signs that this is now the "end of times" thing that you claim.

F

Moves
09 Jan 15

Perhaps you could list a few. Not just for local areas but world wide?
Well you have yourself have conceded that 'We all could sit here and name the good things" and you've also said that "Many things are better" ~ plus the fact that various people have typed out the indicators of improvement and made the case for positivity and optimism on numerous occasions and you've never before been willing to discuss them ~ so you are obviously admitting that there has been progress.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
09 Jan 15

Originally posted by FMF
So why, out of the 2,000 years since Christ lived, do you choose now ~ this year ~ to claim that things are "going from bad to worse" and that this is a sign of "the end of times"?
I never claimed this year about anything. It actually started in 1914 with WWI