No need to be like Christ ?

No need to be like Christ ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
24 Aug 16

Originally posted by chaney3
If a person is more apt to indulge in immoral behavior while intoxicated, the true question is....why risk it?
You may think it's "the true question" but I am asking you this question: is there a moral argument that intoxication is, in and of itself, morally unsound?

Moves
24 Aug 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Someone raises a biblical point and asks about it and all you could do was call them a Dick? Please don't offer me any more unsolicited advice, seriously you make me want to vomit.
Tell me, is it worse to call someone a "dick" or to call them the progeny of Satan?

Moves
24 Aug 16

Presumably you could have asked Dive for the reason he "could easily call me a dickhead all day", when asked about Matthew 11:19, but you chose not to. Instead of questioning your buddy, you presumably felt more inclined to use my reply to him, with pieces missing of course, to presumably fit your agenda.

So, presumably, I would be happy to see a direct i ...[text shortened]... s Christian behavior and words.

I will presumably be awaiting this interrogation. Presumably.
Because I think you're a childish, dishonest troll who likes to get pissed in his bedroom and post on the Internet instead of doing your homework.

Moves
24 Aug 16

I am under no duress to answer any questions and I am far too well versed in logic to
answer ill conceived and not very clever loaded ones. Is this really the best you can do?
really? Clearly your showing is this thread has exposed the kind of content that you
provide and which is supposed to pass for spirituality. I say to you that you are spirituality
empty.
Next time I see you aiming cruel jibes at a confessed alcoholic in an attempt to score cheap Robbie banter-points on the Internet, I'll remind you of your self-claim of being "a minister of the most high God"

rc

Moves
24 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Next time I see you aiming cruel jibes at a confessed alcoholic in an attempt to score cheap Robbie banter-points on the Internet, I'll remind you of your self-claim of being "a minister of the most high God"
First of all I have never cruelly taunted Very Rusty over his former alcoholism, you simply made it up in a vain attempt to deflect from your abysmal behaviour in this thread. Secondly your dreary anti intellectual, anti Christian, judgemental finger pointing has been exposed for what it is, empty and devoid of both substance and reason. If you have no interest in spirituality then why do you come here? look at the threads you reduce to inane nothingness with your foul mouthed rants, slanderous accusations and judgemental approach. I'd say your time here is pretty much up, your modus operandi certainly is.

F

Moves
24 Aug 16

Why does robbie keep typing out the same list of catchphrases over and over and over again?

F

Moves
24 Aug 16

In Mattew 11:19, it's worth noting that Jesus himself made the comment, something Rak is choosing to ignore. I didn't write it or say it.
If you have credible evidence that Jesus was a drunkard ~ or that his lifestyle was somehow a preemptive betrayal of alcoholics in the C21st ~ then you should perhaps just lay the evidence out and let people look at it.

Moves
24 Aug 16
3 edits

First of all I have never cruelly taunted Very Rusty over his former alcoholism....
But I saw you doing it in the general forum within the last few weeks; you were goading him about beers etc. In fact I called you on it there and then. I can find the posts for you if your selective memory chip is causing you a problem. Furthermore there is no such thing as a "former alcoholic". As someone who has claimed, in this very forum, to have had extensive exposure to dealing with alcoholics I thought you would have known that. Although what I suspect you are doing here is playing on the words "cruelly" and "former" in a weak attempt to distance yourself from your behavior.

rc

Moves
24 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
Why does robbie keep typing out the same list of catchphrases over and over and over again?
These are not catch phrases as your rather feeble and predictable loaded question attempts to insinuate but fails miserably. They are a rather apt description of your lap dogs behaviour and contentless dreary drivel that he posts. Either keep him tied up or forum train him. He is clearly not safe to be let loose on the public. 

F

Moves
24 Aug 16

Another slew of catchphrases! Does robbie actually type them out time after time or copy paste them from a text file? 😛

Moves
24 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
Another slew of catchphrases! Does robbie actually type them out time after time or copy paste them from a text file? 😛
Hey - it's better than being called a son of satan, a lych-mob murderer or a wired to da [sic] moon balloon head.

rc

Moves
24 Aug 16

Another good thread wrecked by the dreary drivel of Dick Dastardly and Mutlley!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
25 Aug 16

Originally posted by FMF
He thinks it's working

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Aug 16

Originally posted by karoly aczel
He thinks it's working
Apparently it is, or they would be talking about the topic instead of whinging over Robbie.

They're all little attention piglets.

F

Moves
25 Aug 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
Apparently it is, or they would be talking about the topic instead of whinging over Robbie.

They're all little attention piglets.
I have made over 36 on-topic posts on this thread and 2 brief responses to robbie's off-topic "banter" on this page. What has been your contribution, Suzianne? Ah yes... One off-topic attention-seeking 'put down' here on page 13, that's all you've offered. You and robbie are cut from the same piece of cloth. 😕 So, what do you think the implications of Matthew 1:19 (as they pertain to the depiction of Jesus) mean for alcoholics?