New work on why some people are gay:

New work on why some people are gay:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
16 Dec 12
3 edits

Originally posted by sonhouse
It's funny, I saw some TV show about sex and they were interviewing people in NYC and the interviewer asked some women about anal and one of them got very excited and said "I love it, love it, love it, LOVE IT" unquote!
yeah, well that makes it alright then, doesn't it. As i stated, you people can put your
willys where you like, we are Christians and have high moral standards, preferring to
act naturally instead of deviating from nature πŸ™„

Moves
17 Dec 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yeah, well that makes it alright then, doesn't it. As i stated, you people can put your
willys where you like, we are Christians and have high moral standards, preferring to
how do you define what is natural and unnatural?

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
17 Dec 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
http://scitechdaily.com/homosexuality-might-develop-in-the-womb-due-to-epigenetic-changes/

Why is there religious bias against gays if they really are born that way?

You would be saying your god set up those folks for failure.
How you are born whether it be....... autism or blindness or gifted or black or white or gay ....... it is because of your Karma.

Each person creates their own karma and when they are born they have to accept it ............ until they are born again with a different disposition due to their new karma in their new life.

Being gay cannot be changed just like being black cannot be changed.

However there are men who are hetro-sexual and choose to have sex with other men ( for example ......in jail or during war-time or whilst on drugs) and these types do have a choice. (they are not gay)

Science can do nothing to change a man from being gay........and why should they try.

Its not genetic or choice or chemical imbalance,s or anything at all....but for Karma.

Let the gays enjoy their gayness without condemnation.

You would not condemn a person with autism would you.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Dec 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
how do you define what is natural and unnatural?
As Dasa points out, it is like autism. Autism is not the way a person is meant to be, so it is not natural. I just disagree with Dasa about karma being the cause. It is caused by a biological developmental disorder and not karma, because there is no such thing as karma just like there is no such thing as biological evolution.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0002494/

F

Moves
17 Dec 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
As Dasa points out, it is like autism. Autism is not the way a person is meant to be, so it is not natural. I just disagree with Dasa about karma being the cause. It is caused by a biological developmental disorder and not karma, because there is no such thing as karma just like there is no such thing as biological evolution.

There's nothing whatsoever at the link you provided to back up your claim that autism is "not natural".

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
17 Dec 12

Originally posted by FMF
There's nothing whatsoever at the link you provided to back up your claim that autism is "not natural".
Okay, you can believe it is natural if you wish. Why should I worry?

M

Moves
17 Dec 12

M

Moves
17 Dec 12
1 edit

Ro

Moves
17 Dec 12

Originally posted by RJHinds

If this is the case, do you think God was right to demand that his followers should execute anyone caught committing acts of homosexuality?

Do you think that God, today, considers acts of homosexuality to be a gross sin?

Ro

Moves
17 Dec 12

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Sorry, I read your first paragraph a number of times and I cannot understand what you are saying.

Ro

Moves
17 Dec 12

You think God sees the Earth as a breeding ground for humankind where he measures success by how many physically healthy humans he can raise?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Dec 12

Can you please demonstrate to me using Biblical scripture (not JW opinion on it), why oral sex between and man and his wife is sinful?

Thanks.

F

Moves
17 Dec 12

Originally posted by divegeester
Can you please demonstrate to me using Biblical scripture (not JW opinion on it), why oral sex between and man and his wife is sinful?
He's already demonstrated on this thread that he just cannot do it.

rc

Moves
17 Dec 12

the gay animal argument is total moot and fails epically for a number of reasons,

The reasoning behind the animal homosexuality theory can be summed up as follows:

- Homosexual behavior is observable in animals.
- Animal behavior is determined by their instincts.
- Nature requires animals to follow their instincts.
- Therefore, homosexuality is in accordance with animal nature.
- Since man is also animal, homosexuality must also be in accordance with
human nature.

This line of reasoning is unsustainable. If seemingly "homosexual" acts among
animals are in accordance with animal nature, then parental killing of offspring and
intra-species devouring are also in accordance with animal nature. Bringing man into
the equation complicates things further. Are we to conclude that filicide and
cannibalism are according to human nature?

In opposition to this line of reasoning, this article sustains that:

There is no "homosexual instinct" in animals,
It is poor science to "read" human motivations and sentiments into animal behavior, and
Irrational animal behavior is not a yardstick to determine what is morally
acceptable behavior for rational man.

http://www.narth.com/docs/animalmyth.html

Moves
17 Dec 12

the gay animal argument is total moot and fails epically for a number of reasons,

The reasoning behind the animal homosexuality theory can be summed up as follows:

- Homosexual behavior is observable in animals.
- Animal behavior is determined by their instincts.
- Nature requires animals to follow their instincts.
- Therefo ...[text shortened]... rally
acceptable behavior for rational man.

http://www.narth.com/docs/animalmyth.html
youve got a bit of a cheek going on about valid and invalid reasoning. when the subject of oral sex comes up...........reason is out of the window.