New work on why some people are gay:

New work on why some people are gay:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
17 Dec 12
3 edits

Originally posted by stellspalfie
youve got a bit of a cheek going on about valid and invalid reasoning. when the subject of oral sex comes up...........reason is out of the window.
As a man of science i have always advocated the scientific method in contrast to the
pseudo scientific claims of the materialist. I make a appeals to reason and remain
capable of rational thought. I try to provide empirical evidence with which to
substantiate my claims. Also contrary to your assertion with regard to oral sex I
demonstrated that lapping up seminal fluids or vaginal excretions can hardly be termed
'clean', again if you have any evidence to the contrary then you are free to produce it.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Dec 12

youve got a bit of a cheek going on about valid and invalid reasoning. when the subject of oral sex comes up...........reason is out of the window.
I think it's quite clear from what Robbie has revealed on this subject that he is suffering from 'eurotophobia' - the fear of vagina's.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Dec 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
As a man of science i have always advocated the scientific method in contrast to the
pseudo scientific claims of the materialist. I make a appeals to reason and remain
substantiate my claims.
A man of science?!

Do you really believe that?

rc

Moves
17 Dec 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
A man of science?!

Do you really believe that?
Not only do i believe it, my posts are the very embodiment of the fact.

rc

Moves
17 Dec 12
2 edits

I think it's quite clear from what Robbie has revealed on this subject that he is suffering from 'eurotophobia' - the fear of vagina's.
ahhh the assigning of phobias to ones opponent, a classic materialist tactic, sad, so
very very sad.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Dec 12

Not only do i believe it, my posts are the very embodiment of the fact.
So the self confessed 'closed-minded', 'ignorant' man is now a man of science. 😞

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Dec 12

ahhh the assigning of phobias to ones opponent, a classic materialist tactic, sad, so
very very sad.
Embrace your wife's vagina, there's no need to be afraid of it. It might look like a mighty beast but you can have it tamed and quivering before you in next to no time.

rc

Moves
17 Dec 12

So the self confessed 'closed-minded', 'ignorant' man is now a man of science. 😞
I consistently attempt to provide empirical data with which to back up my claims, in the
course of this saga, and lets be fair, saga is the term, i made reference to scientifically
gathered data, that being the highest percentage of HIV sufferers in the UK, i made
reference to the physiology of the human body, terms like close minded and ignorant
are simply opinions, unsubstantiated and without foundation. Need to go to work, bye.

rc

Moves
17 Dec 12

Embrace your wife's vagina, there's no need to be afraid of it. It might look like a mighty beast but you can have it tamed and quivering before you in next to no time.
Afraid??? so every time i fear something i should lick it to dispel my inhibitions? Taxi for
PK?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Dec 12
1 edit

I consistently attempt to provide empirical data with which to back up my claims, in the
course of this saga, and lets be fair, saga is the term, i made reference to scientifically
gathered data, that being the highest percentage of HIV sufferers in the UK, i made
reference to the physiology of the human body, terms like close minded and ignorant
are simply opinions, unsubstantiated and without foundation. Need to go to work, bye.
Terms like 'closed-minded' and 'ignorant' are your own words, not opinions. I raised the quotes of yours in response to your claim that you are a 'man of science'. 😞

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Dec 12

Afraid??? so every time i fear something i should lick it to dispel my inhibitions? Taxi for
PK?
Get down on your wife Carrobbie and quit being a pansy.

Moves
17 Dec 12
1 edit

substantiate my claims. Also contrary to your assertion with regard to oral sex I
demonstrated ...[text shortened]... med
'clean', again if you have any evidence to the contrary then you are free to produce it.
have you provided evidence its unclean?

as ive asked before, if you think bodily fluids are unclean does that mean you also refuse to kiss people open mouthed? do you wash your penis every time before sex? do you clean your fingers before sex or refuse to use those during the deed?

do you ever use a bar of soap to wash? do you have a communal face-cloth in your bathroom? do people in your house share towels? do you share a bed with your wife and role around in each others dead skin or do you put fresh sheets on everyday?

do you wear gloves when outside, do you avoid public toilets, do you avoid buying food from supermarkets, do you never sit down on public grassy areas, do you share cups and cutlery with others at work? do you avoid standing within 10 feet of other people, do you live in a bubble with its own air supply.......how do you avoid all the unclean things in the world!!!!! there everywhere.

Moves
17 Dec 12

Get down on your wife Carrobbie and quit being a pansy.
maybe he was attacked by an angry ginger scottish vagina in his youth and its left him mentally scarred.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
17 Dec 12

have you provided evidence its unclean?

as ive asked before, if you think bodily fluids are unclean does that mean you also refuse to kiss people open mouthed? do you wash your penis every time before sex? do you clean your fingers before sex or refuse to use those during the deed?

do you ever use a bar of soap to wash? do you have a communal fac ...[text shortened]... own air supply.......how do you avoid all the unclean things in the world!!!!! there everywhere.
I find it bizarre that Rob has used an interesting interpretation of this piece of scripture to justify his actions, or lack of in this case. Yet the Bible is quite explicit on how the 'Lords servants' should refrain from arguing and 'irreverent babble' (2 Timothy 2) and yet he's been on this site doing engaging exactly that for the past 4 years.

He thinks the Bible counsels Christians to refrain from oral sex so he doesn't partake, yet the Bible quite clearly counsels Christians to ignore arguing and yet he blithely ignore that bit of scripture.

rc

Moves
17 Dec 12
1 edit

I find it bizarre that Rob has used an interesting interpretation of this piece of scripture to justify his actions, or lack of in this case. Yet the Bible is quite explicit on how the 'Lords servants' should refrain from arguing and 'irreverent babble' (2 Timothy 2) and yet he's been on this site doing engaging exactly that for the past 4 years.

He ly counsels Christians to ignore arguing and yet he blithely ignore that bit of scripture.
yes this is quite true and i thank yea for this loving counsel, for if the righteous one
should strike me, it is as honey upon the lips! I should not engage in irreverent babble
with non believers, point taken.