New work on why some people are gay:

New work on why some people are gay:

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
16 Dec 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Gotta love this phrase - 'appropriate use of the genitals'!!!

Surely the appropriate use for my genitals is down to me and whichever consenting adults(s) i may be engaged with?
of course it is, but you are an atheist and are not under the same guiding principles as
a Christian or rather have no regard for those principles although you retain the right
to exercise your conscience in like manner.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
16 Dec 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
yes because lets face it, lapping up seminal fluids and excretions from the genitalia is
like really soooooo appealing, doh! We should have another school beside the FMF
school for scoundrels, The stellspalfie 'muff diving', club!
My heart goes out to your poor wife. Not only does she have to live with you day and and day out, she doesn't even have the pleasure of oral sex to ease her woes?!

rc

Moves
16 Dec 12

My heart goes out to your poor wife. Not only does she have to live with you day and and day out, she doesn't even have the pleasure of oral sex to ease her woes?!
She loves me and is not degraded by having to engage in oral or anal sex.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
16 Dec 12
2 edits

Deranged!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you think people who engage in oral sex are 'deranged'?

rc

Moves
16 Dec 12
2 edits

Deranged!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah that will be shining bright, you deviants can podger about where you like, in
wholly unnatural places and then call those who refuse to share in your deviant
behaviour as deranged, clearly night is day and day is night. I think the practice itself
is unclean, what that says about the people who engage in it, i am not sure, depraved
is how I may describe them.

depraved - deviating from what is considered moral or right or proper or good;

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
16 Dec 12

yeah that will be shining bright, you deviants can podger about where you like, in
wholly unnatural places and then call those who refuse to share in your deviant
behaviour as deranged, clearly night is day and day is night. I think the practice itself
is unclean, what that says about the people who engage in it, i am not sure, depraved
is h ...[text shortened]... describe them.

depraved - deviating from what is considered moral or right or proper or good;
Apologies, in my haste i read degraded as deranged.

Deviant, depraved?? Maybe you should try it, it might just loosen you up a bit.

rc

Moves
16 Dec 12

Apologies, in my haste i read degraded as deranged.

Deviant, depraved?? Maybe you should try it, it might just loosen you up a bit.
ok, i understand, loosen me up? you think i am highly strung? no way, I am calm and
capable of rational thought.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
16 Dec 12

ok, i understand, loosen me up? you think i am highly strung? no way, I am calm and
capable of rational thought.
Rob, you fly off the handle on this forum more than anyone else. You yourself admitted only last week you have a short temper.

rc

Moves
16 Dec 12
1 edit

Rob, you fly off the handle on this forum more than anyone else. You yourself admitted only last week you have a short temper.
No wonder the amount of skulduggery that passes for empirical evidence, I remain
calm and at peace at the moment and continue to herald the scientific method in my
endeavours to establish the legitimacy of scripture.

F

Moves
16 Dec 12

It seems pretty clear that robbie is wrapping a sexual inhibition up in pompous make-it-up-as-he-goes-along religiosity. Rank Outsider has completely unpicked robbie's arguments with regard to oral sex. On one level it's really funny, of course. But on another it is not.

Moves
16 Dec 12

if its about consuming bodily fluids does that mean a woman can preform oral sex if the man is wearing a condom?

does this also mean you cannot kiss with tongues, due to the exchange of phlegm and mouth bacteria?

Ro

Moves
16 Dec 12
1 edit

So you have no evidence that anal sex should be considered an appropriate use of
the genitals and that despite the physiological evidence that its essentially unnatural
and the Biblical prohibition against it that it should be considered appropriate for
Christians, whether married or otherwise, whether male or female or that lapping up
seminal ...[text shortened]...
him or herself of. You on the other hand are free to provide any evidence to the
contrary.
It's a bit difficult to provide evidence to meet your standard.

For example, I quote directly from the Watchtower to demonstrate that JWs advocate the use of the death penalty for murder based on the precedent set by Mosaic Law. I even went to the JW website to get this information.

When I ask whether it would also be possible for a JW to advocate the death penalty for acts of homosexuality on the basis of the precedent set by Mosaic Law, you say JWs are not permitted to do so.

So I ask you why JWs feel justfied in advocating the death penalty for murder based on the precedent set by Mosaic Law, as there is an inherent contradiction in your position with what the Watchtower has said.

The quote from Watchtower is evidence of my point. You just ignore it, presumably because you don't know how to explain the Watchtower's position.

rc

Moves
16 Dec 12

Originally posted by stellspalfie
if its about consuming bodily fluids does that mean a woman can preform oral sex if the man is wearing a condom?

does this also mean you cannot kiss with tongues, due to the exchange of phlegm and mouth bacteria?
dude, you exercise your conscience ill exercise mine, in accordance with my Biblical
understanding.

rc

Moves
16 Dec 12
2 edits

Originally posted by Rank outsider
It's a bit difficult to provide evidence to meet your standard.

For example, I quote directly from the Watchtower to demonstrate that JWs advocate the use of the death penalty for murder based on the precedent set by Mosaic Law. I even went to the JW website to get this information.

When I ask whether it would also be possible for a JW to advoca ...[text shortened]... u just ignore it, presumably because you don't know how to explain the Watchtower's position.
I have already told you that i cannot explain my position with regard to the law and
homosexuality as a capital punishment any better than i have already, three or four
times and far form ignoring it I attempted to address it on numerous occasions, my
word making no progress with you.

Your inability to subject my assertions to falsification with regard to anal sex and
oral sex and how it is perceived by the conscientious and discerning Christian is rather
telling. The matter is rather clear in my mind an I am thankful for the guidance.

S
Caninus Interruptus

Moves
16 Dec 12

yes because lets face it, lapping up seminal fluids and excretions from the genitalia is
like really soooooo appealing, doh! We should have another school beside the FMF
school for scoundrels, The stellspalfie 'muff diving', club!
Where did you learn such a dirty term? 😲