Mark of the beast

Mark of the beast

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 May 13

Check this out!

http://www.isawthelightministries.com/mark.html

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
13 May 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
Check this out!

http://www.isawthelightministries.com/mark.html
You actually read this stuff? Really?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 May 13

Originally posted by galveston75
You actually read this stuff? Really?
I read a lot of stuff! That is how one gains wisdom. And from the wisdom I gained there, the task for one with wisdom is to determine the group of people of the beast, because those people are the followers of a man.

Is that your wisdom also?

The Instuctor

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
13 May 13

I read a lot of stuff! That is how one gains wisdom. And from the wisdom I gained there, the task for one with wisdom is to determine the group of people of the beast, because those people are the followers of a man.

Is that your wisdom also?

The Instuctor
One should put the Bible first and gain the wisdom from it to recognize the writings of man that are not God inspired.
Then one will not have the influance of satan's will, creep into ones mind and heart and causes the confusion that you constantly post.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 May 13
1 edit

One should put the Bible first and gain the wisdom from it to recognize the writings of man that are not God inspired.
Then one will not have the influance of satan's will, creep into ones mind and heart and causes the confusion that you constantly post.
But Christians are to also rely on the Holy Spirit to teach us spiritual things we can not understand on our own. And I am sure you have heard it said that God works in mysterious ways and not through the Watchtower Society. If you have not heard that, then you have led a sheltered life.

The Instructor

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 May 13

Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding determine the multitudes of the beast , for it is the multitudes of a man and (the same multitudes of people) are all involved with the mark, that means Conquer in the name of Allah.

The Instructor

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 May 13

[b]Revelation 13:18 tells us that the number of the Beast is the Number of a man..

I have studied a little Greek, but although I am not an expert, it seems to make senses to me as to what other Greek scholars have suggested here in that the Greek word translated "number" is better translated “Multitudes” of a man, because
this is not a literal numbe ...[text shortened]... r more of an accent mark, known as a “sigma score, and not a “sigma” itself.

The Instructor[/b]
You only write this so that you can justify your theory that "there are many antichrists", supposedly justifying your theory that it is the Arab nation who is your "boogeyman". Stop manipulating scripture to fit your ideas. First you glorify yourself with this "Instructor" business, now you manipulate scripture to fit your lame-brain ideas about end times.

This, on top of your already wacko "creationist", anti-evolution stance, makes me want to turn aside from you and not listen to your opinions at all anymore.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 May 13

If the Greek word for number is more accurately translated as multitudes, or the great number/multitude of those who worship the end time beast day and night. And we use the stigma with a literal meaning of “a mark "and if the cross swords means "to conquer" and the other two symbols or letters means "in the name of Allah" then how are we to translate it?
...[text shortened]... mark", we get crossed swords, in the name of Allah, and the word “mark".

The Instuctor
Please stop being an apologist for untruth.

I don't want to be painted with the same brush as you merely because you call yourself "Christian".

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 May 13
2 edits

Good questions. But notice Suzianne, it never says "it is a man" but it "has the number of a man" on it.
Do you see the differance?
I could have a tatoo of a persons name on me but that does not make me that person.
Or wear a Tshirt with some sports stars number on it, but that does not make me that person.
This is diversionary. Along with distortion.

"it never says "it is a man" but it "has the number of a man" on it.
Do you see the differance? "

Of course I see that difference. Of course it does not say "it is a man". Please compare apples and apples, not apples and oranges.

"count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man"

This compares the beast to a man. The number of the beast is the number of a man. How can this be any more clear?

"I could have a tatoo of a persons name on me but that does not make me that person."

No, but "see the tatoo of a beast: for it is the tatoo of a man" would be the same as saying that beast is a man. It says nothing comparable to "this makes you that person", any more than taking the Mark of the Beast makes you the Beast.

"Or wear a Tshirt with some sports stars number on it, but that does not make me that person."

The verse only says that the number of the beast is the number of a man. It does NOT say that by wearing the number, you become that beast, or that man. You're deflecting, being diversionary, and distorting the Word.

What makes your post incredibly "believable" is that you get the facts of the rest of your post exactly right. It's like you start your post with a huge fabrication, but then add in a bunch of actual facts at the end to make it look like your post is ALL truth, when it is not.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 May 13

See, it's posts like this that make you seem like a reasonable person.

But then you come up with a warped doctrine.

People who are sent to deceive the masses know that including one lie in with a bushel of truth makes the one little lie like unto truth, and so it begins.

Satan knows this, too.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 May 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
You only write this so that you can justify your theory that "there are many antichrists", supposedly justifying your theory that it is the Arab nation who is your "boogeyman". Stop manipulating scripture to fit your ideas. First you glorify yourself with this "Instructor" business, now you manipulate scripture to fit your lame-brain ideas about end times ce, makes me want to turn aside from you and not listen to your opinions at all anymore.
It is not my theory. It comes from the apostle John. I have already mentioned it on page 7 of this thread. You either did not read it or you are catching the disease of selective amnesia from the JWs. I will give you the benefit of the doubt by repeating it below:

The apostle John wrote concerning the last hour, "the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour...

Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

These things I have written to you concerning those who try to deceive you. But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him."

(1 John 2:18, 22-23, 26-27 NKJV)

Although John was writing to the Christians in his time, it is a prophecy of the end time. John writes that we, who have the anointing of the Holy Spirit, do not need anyone to teach us because the Holy Spirit, abiding in us, will teach us all these things.

He writes that the Antichrist is coming in the last hour of the end times. We will know that it is time for the last hour when MANY antichrists have come. It had not been time enough for MANY antichrists to come at the time John wrote this letter.

So what exactly are the antichrist that John writes about? According to John the antichrists are liars that deny Jesus is the Christ, that is Yahshua is the Messiah, and also deny the Father and the Son. They deny the Son and therefore do not have the father.

Today, there are a great multitude of people that have come that deny the Father and the Son. I am referring specifically to the MANY people, in the religion of Islam, that have come in the name of Allah and delare that God has no son and that Jesus is just another prophet and that Mohammed is the greatest prophet. They have their own prophecy of a coming messiah that they call the Mahdi. Could this one be THE ANTICHRIST that John writes about? The answer I receive from the anointing of the Holy Spirit within me says, YES.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor[/b]

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 May 13

Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding determine the multitudes of the beast , for it is the multitudes of a man and (the same multitudes of people) are all involved with the mark, that means Conquer in the name of Allah.
"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book. " -- Rev. 22:18-19, KJV

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 May 13

"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book. " -- Rev. 22:18-19, KJV
The words of the Prophecy is Greek. So I am not adding to it or subtracting from it, as you seem to be implying. I am simply correctly dividing the words of prophecy and giving a correct interpretation.

The Instructor

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
13 May 13

It is not my theory. It comes from the apostle John. I have already mentioned it on page 7 of this thread. You either did not read it or you are catching the disease of selective amnesia from the JWs. I will give you the benefit of the doubt by repeating it below:

[b]The apostle John wrote concerning the last hour, "the Antichrist is coming, even now ...[text shortened]... S.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
[/b]
Your hatred of Islam blinds you. Hate comes from Fear.

John is speaking of antichrists (small a). He does say that the AntiChrist (large A) is coming and to beware.

I say that those "antichrists" (small a) spoken of here are those who fall from God because of vanity and begin to prophesy of their own doctrine, not from God. In the last days, the antichrists (small a) will be those who were previously Christian who now stump for the AntiChrist (large A) because they have fallen from God and have taken the Mark of the AntiChrist, the fabled Mark of the Beast. They have joined his Army of the last days to finish off the Christians. They have defected to the Beast and away from God, because they have Fear. The Fear of Death. Those who remain faithful to God and do not take the Mark, well, most of them will be martyred for God. Jesus said, "For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?" (Matthew 16:25-26)

I tell you, you have the wrong idea about Islam. Faithful Islam is but another road to God. Their God is the God of Abraham, the same as the Christian God. The Muslims causing all the trouble are these fundamentalist Muslims, those who are not faithful to their own religion. The same could be said of fundamentalist Christians. They are the ones I see who profess their faith, and yet their actions defy God nearly every day. Release your Hatred, Ron. You don't have to fear normal, everyday Muslims. It is the fundamentalists who call for jihad, who call for the death of the infidels whom you should fear. Just like the fundamentalist Christians like you. You're on the wrong path, my friend. Please ask God, and open yourself to the truth, instead of only hearing what you want to hear. Please, please, please, do not let us hear about you in the news after you've gone and unloaded an automatic weapon into a crowded Mosque. Release your Fear and Hatred and start really listening to God.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
13 May 13
2 edits

Your hatred of Islam blinds you. Hate comes from Fear.

John is speaking of antichrists (small a). He does say that the AntiChrist (large A) is coming and to beware.

I say that those "antichrists" (small a) spoken of here are those who fall from God because of vanity and begin to prophesy of their own doctrine, not from God. In the last days, the an n into a crowded Mosque. Release your Fear and Hatred and start really listening to God.
You don't read very well. Here is that part of what John said again, "the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour...

(1 John 2:18 NKJV)

Notice that my quote is from the NKJV that distinguishes between the Antichrist and the many antichrists. NKJV stands for New King James Version. It appears that you are on the wrong road if you actually believe what you wrote. No one comes to the Father, but through the Son and the Muslim god has no son.

The Instructor