Mark of the beast

Mark of the beast

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 May 13
2 edits

Originally posted by Suzianne
My guess is that you are leaning on your own (mis)understanding, but in your vanity you believe it is the hand of God.

I'm not going to say it again. You'd profit from a thorough reading of Job again but only if you so do with a humble heart.
I do not humble myself to man, but I humble myself to God (the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit). I prefer reading the letters of Paul to Job..

If I must boast, I will boast of the things that show my weakness. The God and Father of the Lord Jesus, who is to be praised forever, knows that I am not lying.

2 Corinthians 11:30-31 NIV)

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
15 May 13

Originally posted by menace71
One should put the Bible first...............no organization made from man....you should take your own advice it is good

Manny
I agree. I would never take my spiritual food and directions from any man made organization. But I would from one that is backed by God and directed by his son....

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
15 May 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
From past experience I have learned that the Holy Spirit chooses to teach whoever he pleases, and sometimes does this in mysterious ways. I would never have dreamed that a former muslim would be chosen to reveal the key to understanding the mark of the beast. However, when I heard Walid Shoebat discuss the interpretation of the meaning of the supposed "666 ...[text shortened]... nding.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

The Instructor
As deep into this end times as we are you should understand it all by now. Why don't you?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
15 May 13

Originally posted by menace71
explain the personification of the beast G-man ?

Manny
Because it is made up of humans. All the governemnts and all they control is made of humans. BUT NO WHERE is the beast ever said in the Bible to be a individual person either fleashly or of a spirit nature.
Instead of me proving it isn't an individual, I still have not seen anyone here show 1 scripture that says it is.
And none of the descriptures even slightly lean in that direction...

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
15 May 13
1 edit

New just in:-
If we "calculated" the "number of his name" as instructed and it came to
either 616 or 666 we would have our answer. There is such a man. Prince
Charles of Wales' heraldic achievement (coat-of-arms) literally consists of
the very beasts described in Rev 13 and Dan 7, he is a Prince (Dan 9:27)
and he is from the old Roman Empire that destroyed the Temple (Dan
9:27). So what does his name add up to? Rather than 616, his name adds
up to 666 using the ancient gematria system. And not only does this work
in the English, but also in the official Hebrew transliteration (Nasich Charles
Mem Wales). What are the odds anyone would have a name that calculates
to the same number in two languages

🙄

http://www.escapeallthesethings.com/666-616-number-mark-of-the-beast.htm

Of course he is never called Prince Charles of Wales but lets not let facts
get in the way!

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
15 May 13
1 edit

What? Is this just more "we are all God" baloney? No, I do not agree.

As a Christian, I am NOT just a part of some "hivemind".

"I am not a number, I am a person!" -- No. 6, The Prisoner, "Arrival"
You misunderstand. The fifth dimension (heaven) represents more freedom in every sense of the word, not less. We are not a hive, we are a union of autonomous individuals. (Actually "God" and "his" mind is everywhere throughout the universe/multiverse. It is not limited to the "hive".)

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 May 13
1 edit

Originally posted by galveston75
Because it is made up of humans. All the governemnts and all they control is made of humans. BUT NO WHERE is the beast ever said in the Bible to be a individual person either fleashly or of a spirit nature.
Instead of me proving it isn't an individual, I still have not seen anyone here show 1 scripture that says it is.
And none of the descriptures even slightly lean in that direction...
Can you read, Gman?

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six." -- Rev. 13:18, KJV

"count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man"

A man. The number of the beast is the number of a man. A man.

How is that not clear?

I've shown you this twice now. How can you say you have not seen one scripture that says it is a man? When Revelations speaks of the AntiChrist, it always uses the word 'he'. What else is that but a man?

(Now I understand your Bible uses the word 'it' but that is because you must honor your doctrine.)

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 May 13
2 edits

"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book. " -- Rev. 22:18-19, KJV
I post this reference especially for you. Perhaps you will agree with his interpretation instead of that of Walid Shobat. Let me know what you think about it.

&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Do you believe numerology is witchcraft from Satan or is it God inspired?

http://www.ofesite.com/spirit/numerology/numer.htm

The Instructor

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 May 13
1 edit

Can you read, Gman?

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six." -- Rev. 13:18, KJV

"count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man"

A man. The number of the beast is the number of a man. A man.

How is that not rstand your Bible uses the word 'it' but that is because you must honor your doctrine.)
This says the NUMBER of the Beast = the NUMBER of a Man.

That does not say the Beast = a Man.

Is SATAN (depicted in Revelation 12 as a Dragon Beast) = to a Man?

The Instructor

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 May 13
1 edit

Behold the Beast

http://www.beholdthebeast.com/islam__quran_and_666.htm

The Instructor

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 May 13

This says the NUMBER of the Beast = the NUMBER of a Man.

That does not say the Beast = a Man.

Is SATAN (depicted in Revelation 12 as a Dragon Beast) = to a Man?

The Instructor
Leave it up to you to focus on the most insignificant detail.

What ELSE do you think the verse means?

If A=B and A=C, does not B=C?

You, Mister Literalist, are now saying that the AntiChrist is not a man? Fantastic. When did you join the JWs?

THE beast is a man. Not just ANY beast. Your last question really shows how much you just don't "get it". Or maybe you just want to argue.

Man, why is this suddenly like pulling teeth? I thought Christians for the most part actually *understood* the Word of God. Oh, wait a minute. Creationists. Oh, yeah. Do you want me to draw you a picture Ron? Would that make it easier for you? How about if I used a crayon? What's your favorite color?

[/eyeroll]

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 May 13

Behold the Beast

http://www.beholdthebeast.com/islam__quran_and_666.htm

The Instructor
Okay, Ron, I get it.

You're so up to your ass in your hatred that you have become blind. Okay, got it. I guess I won't bother trying to convince you of anything anymore.

Go back to your corner, then. Just don't get too loud, k? The adults are talking.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
15 May 13

You know what?

Right. I'm gonna take a break from this forum. It's not worth my getting this worked up over it. I simply cannot penetrate this "Great Wall of Stupid".

I'll be back when I'm back. Don't wait up.

Moves
15 May 13

You know what?

Right. I'm gonna take a break from this forum. It's not worth my getting this worked up over it. I simply cannot penetrate this "Great Wall of Stupid".

I'll be back when I'm back. Don't wait up.
bye dave, keep truckin.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
15 May 13
5 edits

Leave it up to you to focus on the most insignificant detail.

What ELSE do you think the verse means?

If A=B and A=C, does not B=C?

You, Mister Literalist, are now saying that the AntiChrist is not a man? Fantastic. When did you join the JWs?

THE beast is a man. Not just ANY beast. Your last question really shows how much you just don't "get it easier for you? How about if I used a crayon? What's your favorite color?

[/eyeroll]
How am i saying the Antichrist is not a man? I earlier posted what John said about the the Antichrist and antichrists in general. That does not eliminate the Antichrist from being a man any more than the Christ is eliminated from being a man. It is just bad logic on your part. Satan is not a man. And it does not say A=B and A=C. It says the NUMBERS are equals, not that the Beast equals a Man. In other words, the numbers or symbols or whatever of the beast are equal to the same ones of a man, and not that the beast is the same as a man.

The Instructor