Jesus Said 'Beware of False Prophets'

Jesus Said 'Beware of False Prophets'

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
06 Apr 18

Originally posted by @rajk999
Your understanding of the teachings of Christ is pretty shallow.
And your understanding of the cross of Christ is that it isn't enough to save you. You think you must add to it to be saved.

Even then you're not sure you'll be saved until you're weighed in the balance. You think that by adding "good works" it will tip the scale in your favor.

The sooner you realize you can add nothing to the work of Christ on the cross for your salvation the sooner you will be free of the law of sin and death.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Apr 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @secondson
And your understanding of the cross of Christ is that it isn't enough to save you. You think you must add to it to be saved.

Even then you're not sure you'll be saved until you're weighed in the balance. You think that by adding "good works" it will tip the scale in your favor.

The sooner you realize you can add nothing to the work of Christ on the cross for your salvation the sooner you will be free of the law of sin and death.
One day you will wake up .. Here is a post I made earlier and it applies to you :

All Christians [those who accept Christ] are saved, now and forever, by grace, through faith in the full and complete work of Christ. ALL.. no exceptions.

Despite what these fools say on this site about me, I am a saved Christian. I am saved by the blood of Christ. I am baptised into Christ. However, my path diverged away from mainstream church Christianity when I realised how convoluted and evil Christian churches were becoming. Rather than leave Christianity like some do, I simply left the church. I certainly did not leave Christ and neither did Christ leave me.

All Christians are similarly blessed and are saved, but not all will inherit the Kingdom of God. Some will and some will be cast out. The confusion arises from using the word saved synomously with eternal life. They are not the same.

Paul took great pains to explain this difference to all the churches but these explanations fall on deaf ears.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Having read this earlier post by you I am now confused by the one I replied to above!
Bump for SecondSon,

Would you mind clarifying your position across the two posts you made that I’ve been replying to please.

Thnaks

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
06 Apr 18

One day you will wake up .. Here is a post I made earlier and it applies to you :

All Christians [those who accept Christ] are saved, now and forever, by grace, through faith in the full and complete work of Christ. ALL.. no exceptions.

Despite what these fools say on this site about me, I am a saved Christian. I am saved by the blood of Christ. ...[text shortened]... ins to explain this difference to all the churches but these explanations fall on deaf ears.
"The confusion arises from using the word saved synomously with eternal life. They are not the same."

You're creating the confusion. The gift of eternal life and salvation are mutually inclusive. Salvation = eternal life. It's a biblical and logical no-brainer.

You're saying they are not, and you're saying the scriptures support your view, but you haven't provided scriptural evidence to back that claim.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
06 Apr 18

Bump for SecondSon,

Would you mind clarifying your position across the two posts you made that I’ve been replying to please.

Thnaks
Pardon my density, but are you asking me or Rajk?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Apr 18
1 edit

Pardon my density, but are you asking me or Rajk?
Yourself, sorry to be unclear.

I replied to one post from previous page then saw one you made a little earlier and you will see I then commented on being confused about your position on salvation.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Apr 18
1 edit

[b]"The confusion arises from using the word saved synomously with eternal life. They are not the same."

You're creating the confusion. The gift of eternal life and salvation are mutually inclusive. Salvation = eternal life. It's a biblical and logical no-brainer.

You're saying they are not, and you're saying the scriptures support your view, but you haven't provided scriptural evidence to back that claim.[/b]
Did you notice that you changed my word 'saved', to 'salvation'? Why did you do that? I have raised this point many many times and all the Christians here have ignored it.

In Pauls letter to the Ephesians Paul said:
They were once sinners living in the flesh but God called them out of that to a new life
They are saved by grace through faith, it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
They are now children of promise and partakers of the promises of God.
That they must now live in righteousness and follow good works, abstain from sin and evil.
If they did not do that then they will not inherit the promises, the Kingdom of God.
That in a nutshell is the teachings of Paul to ALL the churches.

Saved - YES
Eternal life - ONLY IF they live righteously.

It is not a foregone conclusion that saved Christian saints will surely enter the Kingdom God

If it is then show me where Paul said that.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Apr 18

I replied to one post from previous page then saw one you made a little earlier and you will see I then commented on being confused about your position on salvation.
"Sorry to be unclear .. " LOL

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Apr 18

"Sorry to be unclear .. " LOL
What’s funny about that? 😀

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
06 Apr 18

What’s funny about that? 😀
You were very clear. How he thought you were addressing me i cannot understand

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Apr 18

You were very clear. How he thought you were addressing me i cannot understand
I’m trying to be nice.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
06 Apr 18

It is not a foregone conclusion that saved Christian saints will surely enter the Kingdom God

If it is then show me where Paul said that.

It is a biblical foregone conclusion that every Christian will enter the Kingdom of God.

It is not a foregone conclusion that all will enter at the appropriate TIME when they should.

it is a foregone conclusion that though some defeated Christian will delay and postpone their TIMELY arrival in the Kingdom, their arrival will take place latter under remedial conditions.

Here is an example of an eternally redeemed Christian who will be saved yet so as through fire, missing the reward connected with being ready for the kingdom on time.

"If anyone's work us consumed, he will suffer loss, but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire." (1 Cor. 3:15)

How do I know that such a reward losing, disciplined, late overcomer will eventually join that kingdom of God?

I know because:
1.) The kingdom is eternal (Rev. 11:15).

2.) Every saved one has been CALLED to the eternal kingdom.

"But the God of all grace, He who has called you into His eternal glory in Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a little while, will Himself perfect, establish, strengthen and ground you.

To Him be the glory and the might forever and ever. Amen" ( 1 Pet. 5:10,11)

The verse does not say that all will suffer that same duration of "a little while". But the verse does say that after being perfected the eternal glory (which should be exactly related to the eternal kingdom) is secured.

God opens the rich entrance into the eternal kingdom to all who are saved ... eventually.

"Therefore, brothers, be the more deligent to make your calling and selection firm, for doing these things you shall by no means ever stumble.

For in this way the entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be richly and bountifully supplied to you." (2 Pet. 1:11)

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
06 Apr 18

SecondSon are you going to clarify your position?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
06 Apr 18

Ok?

Do you have a question?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
06 Apr 18

SecondSon are you going to clarify your position?
Ephesians 2:8&9
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Does that clear things up?