Isa. 60:22

Isa. 60:22

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I have already answered this and will not do so again. Tell us what Gods kingdom is, Tell us what salvation means? Tell us what end times you are talking about. Look at you , you haven't got a clue.
Funny, I was thinking the same about you.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Dec 16

So you were telling us about Revelation chapter 14, were you not and the 144,000
What, Mr. Charlatan?

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
Calling someone's coherent post "nothingness" when it clearly isn't, just makes you look foolish Robbie.
dude you cannot tell us what Gods Kingdom is, you cannot tell us what salvation means, you cannot tell us what the end times are, you use terms that you don't understand and here you are pontificating about foolishness, you are a windbag of the most pompous proportions, look at you?

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
What, Mr. Charlatan?
you were telling us about Revelation Chapter 14 and the 144,000, you asked if there were any Jews who were part of it and I asked you what does the Bible say, so why don't you tell us?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Dec 16

Indeed and which parts have I made up, just out of interest.
You don't know?

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16

You don't know?
No that's why I am asking you, so why don't you tell us.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Dec 16

you were telling us about Revelation Chapter 14 and the 144,000, you asked if there were any Jews who were part of it and I asked you what does the Bible say, so why don't you tell us?
The Bible says they are all Jews.

F

Moves
09 Dec 16

more nothingness, you cannot tell us a single thing, you use words and terminology that you don't understand and cannot explain and when someone calls you out on it all you can do is resort to insinuations, oh dear.
The fact that the world, as we know it, did not end in 1925 or 1975, as predicted by your organization's official publication, is not an insinuation , it is a cold hard fact.

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16

The Bible says they are all Jews.
really? where does it say that?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Dec 16

No that's why I am asking you, so why don't you tell us.
No? You don't know?

Here's an easier one, then.

What does your cult say about it?

Moves
09 Dec 16
1 edit

Whether you need to be part of Jehovahs witnesses to see salvation, (salvation another term I don't think you can explain) I have really no idea. How you could have failed to miss this you will now tell us?
So I don't need to be member of the "Jehovah's Witness" church in order to know God, to be known by God, experience eternal life, be part of the 144,000 or any of the other biblical based benefits associated with redemption. correct?

Cool.

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
The fact that the world, as we know it, did not end in 1925 or 1975, as predicted by your organization's official publication, is not an [b]insinuation , it is a cold hard fact.[/b]
what was predicted in 1925, do tell. The end of the world? just what is it that Jehovahs witnesses believe about this end of the world?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Dec 16

really? where does it say that?
It's not my position to teach you about the Bible.

I mean, before you guys changed the bits you don't like.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Dec 16

what was predicted in 1925, do tell. The end of the world? just what is it that Jehovahs witnesses believe about this end of the world?
You know, your public display of ignorance is really getting tiresome.

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by divegeester
So I don't need to be member of the "Jehovah's Witness" church in order to know God, to be known by God, experience eternal life, be part of the 144,000 or any of the other biblical based benefits associated with redemption. correct?

Cool.
I dont know, have I not stated as much now four times, maybe you do, maybe you don't.