Isa. 60:22

Isa. 60:22

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16

Tell me Robbie, do I have to be a member of your your religious organisation as a pre-requisite to salvation? Is it possible for me to be part of god's kingdom on earth or part of the 144,000 if I am not a member of your religious cult?

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
How many 1,000s of times has the lie that your organization has not made false predictions about the 'end times' in its official publication been repeated - and now by you here, on this forum, too - and does the repetition somehow turn something patently untrue into something "true" in your mind?
end times? What end times are you talking about? the end of the gentile times, the end of the system, the end of the Jewish system, the end of the Abrahamic covenant? the end of the Davidic covenant? just what are these end times that you are talking about for it appears to me that you have not the foggiest idea what you are talking about and insist on using vague and inaccurate terms having little understanding of what they are supposed to mean. So why don't you tell us.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
end times? What end times are you talking about? the end of the gentile times, the end of the system, the end of the Jewish system, the end of the Abrahamic covenant? the end of the Davidic covenant? just what are these end times that you are talking about for it appears to me that you have not the foggiest idea what you are talking about and insist ...[text shortened]... terms having little understanding of what they are supposed to mean. So why don't you tell us.
It's sad and yet predictable to watch you pretending you don't know what he's talking about.

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16
5 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
It's sad and yet predictable to watch you pretending you don't know what he's talking about.
Uninterested in your empty and predictable rhetoric. In actual fact I have no idea what he is talking about and neither does he. End times could refer to many possibilities as I referenced in my text, how this could have evaded you I cannot say. Why don't you tell us instead? What end times is he referring to?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16

Uninterested in your empty and predictable rhetoric. In actual fact I have no idea what he is talking about and neither does he. End times could refer to many possibilities as I referenced in my text, how this could have evaded you I cannot say. Why don't you tell us instead? What end times is he referring to?
Are you claiming before Jehovah that you have no idea what he was referring to?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16
2 edits

Robbie, if someone is able to answer one of your "studious" questions, does that mean they are saved. How does this line up with your church's teaching on salvation?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16

Robbie, do I have to be a member of your your religious organisation as a pre-requisite to salvation? Is it possible for me to be part of god's kingdom on earth or part of the 144,000 if I am not a member of your religious orgnisation?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by roigam
Go take a shower before you get too heated up.
If you knew anything about JW, you would know they don't partake of the emblems except for the 144,000 😕
Are any Jews part of the 144,000?

Go ahead. Say no, I dare you.

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16

Are you claiming before Jehovah that you have no idea what he was referring to?
Indeed so why don't you tell us.

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16
1 edit

Robbie, do I have to be a member of your your religious organisation as a pre-requisite to salvation? Is it possible for me to be part of god's kingdom on earth or part of the 144,000 if I am not a member of your religious orgnisation?
part of Gods Kingdom on earth? what are you talking about? Divegeester I don't think you can tell us what Gods Kingdom is and you seem intent on using terminology that you only have some kind of hazy understanding of. Whether you need to be part of Jehovahs witnesses to see salvation, (salvation another term I don't think you can explain) I have really no idea.

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Are any Jews part of the 144,000?

Go ahead. Say no, I dare you.
What does the Bible say?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16

Indeed so why don't you tell us.
Is that a "yes", you are claiming before Jehovah that you don't know what FMF is taking about?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16

part of Gods Kingdom on earth? what are you talking about? Divegeester I don't think you can tell us what Gods Kingdom is and you seem intent on using terminology that you have some kind of hazy understanding of. Whether you need to be part of Jehovahs witnesses to see salvation, (salvation another term I don't think you can explain) I have really no idea.
Oh dear, here comes more pretending that you don't know what people are talking about.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16

What does the Bible say?
Lol.

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16

Is that a "yes", you are claiming before Jehovah that you don't know what FMF is taking about?
This is the third time I have answered it, I have no idea what he is talking about so why don't you tell us. Don't ask me again you tedious wannabe troll.