Isa. 60:22

Isa. 60:22

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I have no idea what he is talking about...
Thank you.

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Oh dear, here comes more pretending that you don't know what people are talking about.
tell us what Gods Kingdom is, tell us what salvation means, look at you, you haven't got a clue and here you are bereft, reduced to attempting to insinuate lies about people on the basis of some vague notion, you are a charlatan, a complete and utter sham.

F

Moves
09 Dec 16

end times? What end times are you talking about? the end of the gentile times, the end of the system, the end of the Jewish system, the end of the Abrahamic covenant? the end of the Davidic covenant? just what are these end times that you are talking about for it appears to me that you have not the foggiest idea what you are talking about and insist ...[text shortened]... terms having little understanding of what they are supposed to mean. So why don't you tell us.
You and I have discussed this at least half a dozen times before. You Doing A Fetchmyjunk, and pretending we haven't, or that you have forgotten, or you have forgotten the times galveston75 and I discussed it, or that you don't know what roigam and I are talking about, is of no interest to me. If roigam now wants to employ the same dodge as you, so be it.

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16

Lol.
The Bible, 144,000, Revelation Chapter 14, any of it seem vaguely familiar to you?

F

Moves
09 Dec 16

robbie carrobie has lost his composure.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16

tell us what Gods Kingdom is, tell us what salvation means, look at you, you haven't got a clue and here you are bereft, reduced to attempting to insinuate lies about people on the basis of some vague notion, you are a charlatan, a complete and utter sham.
Do I have to be a member of your your religious organisation as a pre-requisite to salvation? Is it possible for me to be part of god's kingdom on earth or part of the 144,000 if I am not a member of your religious organisation?

It's a simple question Robbie, yes or no?

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by FMF
You and I have discussed this at least half a dozen times before. You Doing A Fetchmyjunk, and pretending we haven't, or that you have forgotten, or you have forgotten the times galveston75 and I discussed it, or that you don't know what roigam and I are talking about, is of no interest to me. If roigam now wants to employ the same dodge as you, so be it.
more nothingness, you cannot tell us a single thing, you use words and terminology that you don't understand and cannot explain and when someone calls you out on it all you can do is resort to insinuations, oh dear.

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16
1 edit

Do I have to be a member of your your religious organisation as a pre-requisite to salvation? Is it possible for me to be part of god's kingdom on earth or part of the 144,000 if I am not a member of your religious organisation?

It's a simple question Robbie, yes or no?
I have already answered this and will not do so again. Tell us what Gods kingdom is, Tell us what salvation means? Tell us what end times you are talking about. Look at you , you haven't got a clue.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Dec 16

Calling the kettle black again?

Shame, Mr. Pot.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16

I have already answered this and will not do so again.
Where? You just keep avoiding it, in fact it is a question you and your JW buddies in here have been avoiding for years.

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16
1 edit

Where? You just keep avoiding it, in fact it is a question you and your JW buddies in here have been avoiding for years.
Whether you need to be part of Jehovahs witnesses to see salvation, (salvation another term I don't think you can explain) I have really no idea. How you could have failed to miss this you will now tell us?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 Dec 16
1 edit

more nothingness, you cannot tell us a single thing, you use words and terminology that you don't understand and cannot explain and when someone calls you out on it all you can do is resort to insinuations, oh dear.
Calling someone's coherent post "nothingness" when it clearly isn't, just makes you look foolish Robbie.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
09 Dec 16

The Bible, 144,000, Revelation Chapter 14, any of it seem vaguely familiar to you?
Apparently, you're not familiar with any of it except your own made-up version of it.

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Calling the kettle black again?

Shame, Mr. Pot.
So you were telling us about Revelation chapter 14, were you not and the 144,000

rc

Moves
09 Dec 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
Apparently, you're not familiar with any of it except your own made-up version of it.
Indeed and which parts have I made up, just out of interest.