1. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    08 Sep '12 04:58
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    But the next universal Christian creed combines the information in the first two and it does have the word Trinity in it. In fact, I counted the word "Trinity" used 5 times, that is 5 times the word "Trinity" is used in the last universal Christian creed which supersedes the others. 🙄

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    it would be entirely irrelevant if every word of the "universal" creed was "trinity"

neither the phrase of trinity, nor the concept of trinity exists in the biblical scriptures both old and new testaments. it is not there.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Sep '12 05:19
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    it would be entirely irrelevant if every word of the "universal" creed was "trinity"

neither the phrase of trinity, nor the concept of trinity exists in the biblical scriptures both old and new testaments. it is not there.
    I would not doubt that God has the word "TRINITY" encoded on every page of the Holy Bible just to prove people like you wrong. We need to call up a Bible code expert and have him check it out and see how many times the Trinity is encoded in the Holy Bible.
  3. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    08 Sep '12 05:39
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I would not doubt that God has the word "TRINITY" encoded on every page of the Holy Bible just to prove people like you wrong. We need to call up a Bible code expert and have him check it out and see how many times the Trinity is encoded in the Holy Bible.
    yeah, you do that. while your at it, ask him to see how many times he can find the word "satan" in there too. and finish off by asking him how many times the word "douche" appears in there.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Sep '12 07:51
    and finish off by asking him how many times the word "douche" appears in there.
    Lol.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Sep '12 08:141 edit
    yeah, you do that. while your at it, ask him to see how many times he can find the word "satan" in there too. and finish off by asking him how many times the word "douche" appears in there.
    YouTube&feature=related

YouTube

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree