Is gravity evidence of a creator?

Is gravity evidence of a creator?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
26 May 22

@kellyjay said
To be clear, nothing created something, and it banged? Be specific, if you don't mind
I'm a creationist, so I say God did it, but He transcends this universe; what do you
think happened; I don't want to assume?
I think god made the “Big Bang” too!

You agree with that?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
26 May 22

@divegeester said
I think god made the “Big Bang” too!

You agree with that?
I believe He spoke into reality, I don't think a bang was involved just a beginning,
so we are in the same ballpark.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 May 22
1 edit

In the meantime for any who might be interested.
Here are two passages from Genesis chapters 1 or 2 that I set to song.

1.) Genesis 2:7 "God Formed Man (out of the dust of the ground)"

https://soundcloud.com/jack-wilmore/godformedmangen-2-7

2.) Genesis 1:26 "God Created Man (in His own image)"

https://soundcloud.com/jack-wilmore/god-created-mangen-126

F

Moves
26 May 22

@sonship said
In the meantime for any who might be interested.
Here are two passages from Genesis chapters 1 or 2 that I set to song.

1.) Genesis 2:7 "God Formed Man (out of the dust of the ground)"

https://soundcloud.com/jack-wilmore/godformedmangen-2-7

2.) Genesis 1:26 "God Created Man (in His own image)"

https://soundcloud.com/jack-wilmore/god-created-mangen-126
Which should we opt for, do you think, if time is short? The Bible or you singing?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 May 22
2 edits

@FMF

lol.

You always manage to find something to complain about.

"Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to God." (Col. 3:16)

Its great that we believers in God have the joy in our hearts to overflow with singing.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 May 22

Out of the mouth of babes . . . !

https://soundcloud.com/nate-whilden/let-the-word-of-christ-dwell-in-you-richly-col-316-feat-eliana

Moves
27 May 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
I believe He spoke into reality, I don't think a bang was involved just a beginning,
so we are in the same ballpark.
Euphemisms like “he spoke” and “Big Bang” are meaningless in an early universe environment were there was no air to carry sound waves.

Saying “he spoke” might be reflect the transplanted words written thousands of years ago in a book, but if you said to a non Christian today “before the Big Bang, God SPOKE it into existence”, you just sound a bit like a Cecil B. DeMille boomy voiceover from the Ten Commandments movie.

F

Moves
27 May 22

@sonship said
Its great that we believers in God have the joy in our hearts to overflow with singing.
Dodge noted.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
27 May 22
1 edit

@vivify said
A dense singularity.
And what else?

(Stay with me, here, I assure you I am not merely "taking the piss".)

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 May 22

@FMF

Depression noted.

F

Moves
27 May 22

@sonship said
Depression noted.
Huh?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 May 22

@divegeester said
Euphemisms like “he spoke” and “Big Bang” are meaningless in an early universe environment were there was no air to carry sound waves.

Saying “he spoke” might be reflect the transplanted words written thousands of years ago in a book, but if you said to a non Christian today “before the Big Bang, God SPOKE it into existence”, you just sound a bit like a Cecil B. DeMille boomy voiceover from the Ten Commandments movie.
How it sounds if true is purely irrelevant it’s the truth that sets free not what itches our ears, sounding good.

rain

Moves
27 May 22

@suzianne said
And what else?
Everything that would eventually form the known universe.

Moves
27 May 22

@kellyjay said
How it sounds if true is purely irrelevant it’s the truth that sets free not what itches our ears, sounding good.
Telling non Christians that “god spoke and the universe came into existence” is not going to “set them free” from anything.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
27 May 22

@divegeester said
Telling non Christians that “god spoke and the universe came into existence” is not going to “set them free” from anything.
Telling the truth will; the thing about truth is every area where we know the truth will
always fit with every other area where truth is known. We cannot do logic without
truth, we cannot do science without truth, and we cannot know anything unless we
grasp the truth of it; if not, we are believing illusions, lies, misinformation and
we find ourselves elevating opinions to be equal and preferred to the truth, because
it suits our tastes.