Is gravity evidence of a creator?

Is gravity evidence of a creator?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 May 22

@kellyjay said
Telling the truth will; the thing about truth is every area where we know the truth will
always fit with every other area where truth is known. We cannot do logic without
truth, we cannot do science without truth, and we cannot know anything unless we
grasp the truth of it; if not, we are believing illusions, lies, misinformation and
we find ourselves elevating opinions to be equal and preferred to the truth, because
it suits our tastes.
No, this is only partially correct.

People are saved in this life through hearing the good new of Jesus Christ and how he has won a victory and liberated them to be now, what they will be the new eternity which he has won the victory for them.

Telling people that god spoke through an ass or satan spoke through a snake or god spoke at the universe won’t save anyone. It’s dead dogma.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 May 22

@vivify said
Everything that would eventually form the known universe.
Wasn't all that IN the super dense singularity?

I mean what else besides the singularity?

rain

Moves
28 May 22
1 edit

@suzianne said
I mean what else besides the singularity?
I have no idea. Most likely nothing.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 May 22

@divegeester said
No, this is only partially correct.

People are saved in this life through hearing the good new of Jesus Christ and how he has won a victory and liberated them to be now, what they will be the new eternity which he has won the victory for them.

Telling people that god spoke through an ass or satan spoke through a snake or god spoke at the universe won’t save anyone. It’s dead dogma.
Dogma is simply a truth that is accepted; dead dogma; what is that, a truth that was
accepted and now is known to be a lie? You have to do better than simply calling
something dead dogma; if what you are suggesting is it isn't true, you better be
able to back it up with more than feelings. You are again questioning scripture, so
you pick some you like but not those; therefore, they are not accepted; if that is
how you view scripture, nothing from you is scripture based; it is all dive based.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 May 22

@kellyjay said
Dogma is simply a truth that is accepted; dead dogma; what is that
It’s the stuff you generally come out with; lifeless regurgitated church dogma, church truth. Not THE truth, the THE truth that gives life.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 May 22

@kellyjay said
if what you are suggesting is it isn't true, you better be
able to back it up with more than feelings.
Or what, will you be posting more heart-of-darkness threats for me to end up in hell?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 May 22

@kellyjay said
You are again questioning scripture,
That’s right, I think for myself!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 May 22

@divegeester said
Or what, will you be posting more heart-of-darkness threats for me to end up in hell?
When I talk about you and hell, I say I hope you don't end up there; I don't use hell
as a threat for anything to make people do anything. I think the insult comes more
from you than my attempting to go after you. If this upsets you, we can stop.

Can you stay on topic or not?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 May 22

@divegeester said
That’s right, I think for myself!
Yes, you do, and if you don't like what is written, you ignore it, call it dead, or some
other terms to make you not the scripture the source of truth on the topics it covers.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 May 22

@kellyjay said
When I talk about you and hell, I say I hope you don't end up there; I don't use hell
as a threat for anything to make people do anything. I think the insult comes more
from you than my attempting to go after you. If this upsets you, we can stop.

Can you stay on topic or not?
Why do you “hope” I won’t be there when I’ve told you I’m a Christian?

This is just more nasty inferences from you.

Hey maybe I’m a tare??

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 May 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Yes, you do, and if you don't like what is written, you ignore it, call it dead, or some
other terms to make you not the scripture the source of truth on the topics it covers.
You can’t prove to me that the bible is inerrant.

You can’t be unequivocal about what is literal or not.

You can’t even be consistent about what the trinity is.

Why should I listen to you?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 May 22

@divegeester said
It’s the stuff you generally come out with; lifeless regurgitated church dogma, church truth. Not THE truth, the THE truth that gives life.
I'm telling you things I believe to be true; you calling them dead dogma and
thinking you have just made a significant point is lazy and shows you are
ill-prepared to back up your assertions. All you did was say you don't believe it,
which is, I suppose to you, the end of an argument. If it is wrong, prove it; if you
cannot, maybe you should start talking about things you can at least make a
coherent argument about instead of making a blanket statement with nothing to
back it up with more than just your feelings or opinion; neither of them means
anything to anyone other than you. Dead dogma is no different than spewing words
like faith speech or other non-descript terms that only apply when you which
to dismiss a point without saying why it should be.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 May 22

@kellyjay said
I'm telling you things I believe to be true
I’m I’m tell you things I believe to be true.

- You can’t prove to me that the bible is inerrant.
- You can’t be unequivocal about what is literal or not.
- You can’t even be consistent about what the trinity is.
- Why should I listen to you?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 May 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
I'm telling you things I believe to be true; you calling them dead dogma andthinking you have just made a significant point is lazy and shows you areill-prepared to back up your assertions. All you did was say you don't believe it,
which is, I suppose to you, the end of an argument. If it is wrong, prove it; if you
cannot, maybe you should start talking about things you ca ...[text shortened]... n-descript terms that only apply when you which
to dismiss a point without saying why it should be.
This is just a pile of piffle.

I could ask FMF to write a post explaining what I believe and why I believe it and he’d get most of it right.

You keep pretending you don’t understand, you’re a liar, you do understand, you just pretend not to because you don’t want to face up to what I’m writing.

I’ve just demonstrated that by juxtaposing sonship completely understanding how Jehovah is Jesus incarnate and YOU pretending you don’t get it.

I don’t get it
I don’t get it
I don’t get it

It’s not good by you kellyjay,

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 May 22

@vivify said
I have no idea. Most likely nothing.
Yes, nothing.

Not even space.

The limits of space that we have now were created in the Big Bang. There was nothing, nothing for the singularity to explode INTO, because there was nothing. The Big Bang created space as we know it. Literally everything that is anything came into being at the Big Bang. This makes it a perfect analogy for creation, because it was literally a "Let there be Light" moment.