I Was Just Called a Theist By a Grandmaster

I Was Just Called a Theist By a Grandmaster

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
For the record:
While I disagree with Ghost's silence regarding dive's behavior, I have NO personal issues with Ghost.
He has always shown respect to me, even while 'scolding' my behavior. Unlike dive, Ghost never descends into filth when making a point.
This is what dive needs to learn, and he needs his amigos to teach him.
Christianity, nor atheism is the issue. Common human decency is.
Thanks for the clarification, I’ll make sure “the record” is updated.

c

Moves
24 Aug 19

@fmf said
It's like chaney3 is trying to set new forum benchmarks for both narcissism and hypocrisy.
I needed to clear the air.

I feel much differently about you and dive.

c

Moves
24 Aug 19

@divegeester said
Thanks for the clarification, I’ll make sure “the record” is updated.
This post is acceptable.

F

Moves
24 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
I needed to clear the air.
No, I described it better. The more apposite words are "narcissism" and "hypocrisy".

c

Moves
24 Aug 19

@fmf said
No, I described it better. The more apposite words are "narcissism" and "hypocrisy".
I disagree with your posting style, and dive's posting style.

I do NOT disagree with the posting style of Ghost.

Where is the problem?

F

Moves
24 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
I disagree with your posting style, and dive's posting style.

Where is the problem?
You spent a few pages earlier ranting about Ghost of a Duke's posting style and content and his treatment of other posters and his lack of "moral compass". You were ranting in an obsessed and creepy way. Shortish sentences. Inarticulate. Repetitive. Have you sobered up after staying up all night and not yet realized what you posted when you were sloshed?

c

Moves
24 Aug 19

@fmf said
You spent a few pages earlier ranting about Ghost of a Duke's posting style and content and his treatment of other posters and his lack of "moral compass". You were ranting in an obsessed and creepy way. Shortish sentences. Inarticulate. Repetitive. Have you sobered up after staying up all night and not yet realized what you posted when you were sloshed?
You are a seriously petty man.

My comments regarding Ghost in my previous posts were about his silence when it comes to dive, and the contents of dive's posts.

FMF, you are a small minded man.
Most know it, and most have commented on it.

F

Moves
24 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
You are a seriously petty man.
I don't think I am. I think I am a much more substantial and worthwhile poster than you. What I am doing here, though, is I'm engaging you and dealing with you on your chosen terms. That is the "petty" angle.

F

Moves
24 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
My comments regarding Ghost in my previous posts were about his silence when it comes to dive, and the contents of dive's posts.
You were blathering on about Ghost of a Duke's posting style and what he did and didn't post and his treatment of other posters and you repeatedly referred to what you see as his lack of "moral compass".

c

Moves
24 Aug 19

@FMF

Respond to my posts, as written, or don't communicate with me.

I've had it with you replying 6 times, with picked apart portions of my post in its original context.

F

Moves
24 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
Respond to my posts, as written, or don't communicate with me.
I have been responding to your posts. Can you not remember what you were posting all through the night where you live?

c

Moves
24 Aug 19

@fmf said
I have been responding to your posts. Can you not remember what you were posting all through the night where you live?
As written.....you obtuse moron!!!!!

My God, you are not smart FMF.

Read my entire post, respond to my entire post.....you moron.

F

Moves
24 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
As written.....you obtuse moron!!!!!

My God, you are not smart FMF.

Read my entire post, respond to my entire post.....you moron.
You were going on and on and on about Ghost of a Duke's posting and his treatment of certain posters and you referred over and over and over again to what you claim is his lack of "moral compass".

F

Moves
24 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
You called it childish, hypocritical, lacking a moral compass.

F

Moves
24 Aug 19

@chaney3 said
Unlike dive, Ghost never descends into filth when making a .
Do you ever "descend into filth when making a point"?