How many God’s do you worship?

How many God’s do you worship?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 May 22

@divegeester said
What “other religion”?

Nothing to add to the thread, as usual!
More gaslighting, as usual.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 May 22

@divegeester said
Ok progress! Finally.

So your are now claiming that your version of God is one spirit made up of three distinct beings.

To be absolutely clear then; the spirit of Jehovah, the spirit of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are all the same ONE spirit?
One God made of three beings, pay attention.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 May 22

@divegeester said
Wow, thumbs down within seconds just for asking a question… must be onto something 😆
I don’t do thumbs down so it is not me.

Moves
12 May 22

@kellyjay said
One God made of three beings, pay attention.
No don’t run away KellyJay, stand up and defend what you’ve just said which is, and to be absolutely clear then;

the spirit of Jehovah, the spirit of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are all the same ONE spirit?

Moves
12 May 22

@suzianne said
More gaslighting, as usual.
Shut up you boring idiot.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 May 22

@divegeester said
No don’t run away KellyJay, stand up and defend what you’ve just said which is, and to be absolutely clear then;

the spirit of Jehovah, the spirit of Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are all the same ONE spirit?
They are One, the fact you have to call them by different names while acknowledging this shows you, your error.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
12 May 22

@divegeester said
Shut up you boring idiot.
So when you read your Bible how does it tell you how to treat others, or do you consider what scriptures teach about things like that just a suggestion?

Moves
13 May 22

@divegeester said
Trinitarians worship 2, Jesus AND the other person Jehovah.

Of course they should worship 3, the Holy Spirit also. But the 2nd God in the trinity said that the holy spirt “has not come to speak of himself” so they can’t.

Which is odd when you consider that the old Roman trinitarian creed says that all THREE of the people in the trinity are “co-equal”.

They rea ...[text shortened]... they clearly aren’t. You know… “according to scripture”.

Dear me, it’s a confusing mess isn’t it.
First, please define "worship".

Moves
13 May 22

@kevin-eleven said
First, please define "worship".
No.

Moves
13 May 22

@kellyjay said
So when you read your Bible how does it tell you how to treat others, or do you consider what scriptures teach about things like that just a suggestion?
It tells me to not spare the rod for the fools back.
Proverbs 26:3

If YOU knew your bible you would ask me stupid questions.

Moves
13 May 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
They are One, the fact you have to call them by different names while acknowledging this shows you, your error.
My error! That’s a good one. You don’t even know your own doctrine KellyJay.

In the (alleged) trinity the three persons within it are distinct. But you seem to think they shouldn’t even be called by the three names. You also claim that the spirit of Jesus the spirit of Jehovah and the Holy Spirit are the same spirit. How is that a trinity?

Oh but then you say they are three “beings” sharing the same spirt.

What a load of utter craptrap.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 May 22

@divegeester said
It tells me to not spare the rod for the fools back.

If YOU knew your bible you would ask me stupid questions.
It doesn't say don't spare the rod for fools back, you are twisting scripture again.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
13 May 22

@divegeester said
My error! That’s a good one. You don’t even know your own doctrine KellyJay.

In the (alleged) trinity the three persons within it are distinct. But you seem to think they shouldn’t even be called by the three names. You also claim that the spirit of Jesus the spirit of Jehovah and the Holy Spirit are the same spirit. How is that a trinity?

Oh but then you say they are three “beings” sharing the same spirt.

What a load of utter craptrap.
Once again, you are mistaken; I know my doctrine; it's mine; it is you trying to tell me
what I think puts you in a place you once again don't know what you are talking
about. You spend all of your time generating strife; you miss the simple things.

I'll repeat myself, Father, Son, Holy Spirit, three beings, One God.

Not one being pretending to be three persons.

Moves
13 May 22

@kellyjay said
It doesn't say don't spare the rod for fools back, you are twisting scripture again.
A whip for the horse, a bridle for the donkey,
and a rod for the backs of fools.

I’ve already given you the scripture once!

Moves
13 May 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Once again, you are mistaken; I know my doctrine; it's mine; it is you trying to tell me
what I think puts you in a place you once again don't know what you are talking
about. You spend all of your time generating strife; you miss the simple things.

I'll repeat myself, Father, Son, Holy Spirit, three beings, One God.

Not one being pretending to be three persons.
Tell me again that the spirit of Jehovah, the spirit of Jesus and the Holy Spirit are ONE spirt shared by three different beings.

I think it’s my favourite thing you’ve ever said.