How many God’s do you worship?

How many God’s do you worship?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 May 22

@kellyjay said
Three persons One Being not one being pretending to be three. Your so called god talks to himself, keeps secrets from himself, he is a very screwed up person according to you,
The “mystery of god in Christ” is in no way requiring your Mickey Mouse trinity doctrine for an explanation.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 May 22

@sonship said
@divegeester
The three-oneness of God is true. I can't see you being able to deny it.
I have explained in detail why the trinity doctrine is wrong and how the oneness of God is explained in scripture.

I don’t mind you believing your multi-headed multi-god version of the God who says, maybe hundreds of times,

“HEAR OH ISRAEL THE LORD YOUR GOD IS ONE”

He never ever says:

HEAR OH ISRAEL THE LORD YOUR GOD IS IN A LOVING RELATIONSHIP WITH HIMSELF

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 May 22

@divegeester said
I have explained in detail why the trinity doctrine is wrong and how the oneness of God is explained in scripture.

I don’t mind you believing your multi-headed multi-god version of the God who says, maybe hundreds of times,

“HEAR OH ISRAEL THE LORD YOUR GOD IS ONE”

He never ever says:

HEAR OH ISRAEL THE LORD YOUR GOD IS IN A LOVING RELATIONSHIP WITH HIMSELF
Sadly when you are not denying scripture you quote ones that you have no idea what
they are saying.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 May 22

@kellyjay said
Sadly when you are not denying scripture you quote ones that you have no idea what
they are saying.
Repeatedly telling me “I have no idea” is not any sort of rebuttal kellyjay, it’s just a lazy rhetorical gimmick.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 May 22

@divegeester said
Repeatedly telling me “I have no idea” is not any sort of rebuttal kellyjay, it’s just a lazy rhetorical gimmick.
I told you why with that verse earlier, and you still used it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 May 22

@kellyjay said
I told you why with that verse earlier, and you still used it.
You regurgitated something about pronouns which someone gave you, and as I said at the time I’m well aware of the pitch and I’d be more than happy to discuss it further with you and see how deep your understanding of it is.

Give it another page and I’ll tell you this again when you say the same thing again.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 May 22
2 edits

@divegeester said
You regurgitated something about pronouns which someone gave you, and as I said at the time I’m well aware of the pitch and I’d be more than happy to discuss it further with you and see how deep your understanding of it is.

Give it another page and I’ll tell you this again when you say the same thing again.
What I told you about your use of pronouns isn't something someone told me; it is
something; however, you have to ignore to hold on to the convoluted belief you
have. The things you have to accept that are not according to the words used are
remarkable.

It is almost like you have taken a pantheistic view of God and applied it to scripture
to force the text into saying things it does not, but do that so much I doubt you
ever really notice it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 May 22

@kellyjay said
What I told you about your use of pronouns isn't something someone told me; it is
something; however, you have to ignore to hold on to the convoluted belief you
have.
My view of God is that he is one not three. The bible is clear that God is one, it says so hundreds of times. You twist scripture to make it say three when it doesn’t.

My view of God biblical and sound, your trinity is pagan, Babylonian, Roman, man made and appears nowhere in the bible.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 May 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said

It is almost like you have taken a pantheistic view of God and applied it to scripture
to force the text into saying things it does not, but do that so much I doubt you
ever really notice it.
You should look up “pantheistic”, or pantheism, online as you are using the term incorrectly.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 May 22

@divegeester said
You should look up “pantheistic”, or pantheism, online as you are using the term incorrectly.
They mean exactly what I'm using them for; you are taking the word 'us' and
'we' as instead meaning more than one person, you have turned it into a single
the word implies there is only one, not two or three.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 May 22

@kellyjay said
They mean exactly what I'm using them for; you are taking the word 'us' and
'we' as instead meaning more than one person, you have turned it into a single
the word implies there is only one, not two or three.
No I’m not, but if it makes you feel better about dissing my thought-through, well constructed and on-bible-message about the oneness of God, then good for you.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 May 22

@divegeester said
No I’m not, but if it makes you feel better about dissing my thought-through, well constructed and on-bible-message about the oneness of God, then good for you.
What could possibly make “us” and “we” to mean one god as you describe him? There is nothing haphazard about the Word of God.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 May 22

@kellyjay said
What could possibly make “us” and “we” to mean one god as you describe him?
I’ve several times invited you to draw up and exegesis of what you know and understand about these passages and how they overrule and supersede other passages relating to the oneness of God, but you seem unwilling to back up your assertions.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
10 May 22

@kellyjay said
There is nothing haphazard about the Word of God.
Which is why it says hundreds of times that God is ONE, and never, not even once, says god is three nor three in one.

So yeah, thanks for that! 🙂

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
10 May 22

@divegeester said
I’ve several times invited you to draw up and exegesis of what you know and understand about these passages and how they overrule and supersede other passages relating to the oneness of God, but you seem unwilling to back up your assertions.
You are telling me the scriptures don't agree with each other; some are more true
than others? I'm asking to make sure I understand you correctly. I get that when
it comes to salvation through grace, not the law, we are talking about the
nature of God, a God who does not change.