How many God’s do you worship?

How many God’s do you worship?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 May 22

@sonship said
@divegeester
Sometimes it is just a little amusing that you think "Somehow, all those trinitarians just seemed to have gotten it wrong. I can easily bring them up to speed." As if more astute minds then ours have [not] long contemplated this matter over the course of church history.
So now you are appealing to numbers and all the “astute minds” there are in your church. I see. Do you mean astute minds like KellyJay who denies gravity because someone in his church has told him it cannot be explained?

I don’t care that you believe in an unbiblical handed down man made pagan doctrine sonship, I really don’t. I enjoy presenting the oneness of God to you because the truth grinds your spiritual gears.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 May 22
1 edit

@divegeester said
Modalism is your word not mine. Trinity is your word not mine.

In the bible it is stated, hundreds of times in fact that “God is one”
Nowhere in the bible, not even once is it stated “God is three”.

Your doctrine is man made error.
Yes, and there are two different words used for "one" in Hebrew, and both are used
to describe God. Because they are both used, it explains why God, when speaking
about Himself, uses both singular and plural pronouns, I and Us. Both words have
been brought here before, and the non-singular numerical word was in
Deuteronomy 6:4, not the numeric one. Are you aware of what they are and their
meaning? Again, you are the one, not me, twisting scripture just as you do with
what Jesus says about Hell and salvation with your man-made interpretation of
them according to your moral compass.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 May 22
2 edits

@kellyjay said
Yes, and there are two different words used for "one" in Hebrew, and both are used
to describe God. Because they are both used, it explains why God, when speaking
about Himself, uses both singular and plural pronouns, I and Us. Both words have
been brought here before, and the non-singular numerical word was in
Deuteronomy 6:4, not the numeric one. Are you aware of what ...[text shortened]... about Hell and salvation with your man-made interpretation of
them according to your moral compass.
No, this is what I said kellyjay…

Modalism is YOUR word not mine. Trinity is YOUR word not mine.
In the bible it is stated, hundreds of times in fact that “God is one”. Nowhere in the bible, not even once is it stated “God is three”.

You can expand upon the piece you’ve been given about pronouns if you like, I’ve heard it all before, but I’d be interested to see how deep your understanding of these translations actually is.

Edit: if you do, then please cite your sources wether they be human or digital. Thanks.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 May 22

@divegeester said
No, this is what I said kellyjay…

Modalism is YOUR word not mine. Trinity is YOUR word not mine.
In the bible it is stated, hundreds of times in fact that “God is one”. Nowhere in the bible, not even once is it stated “God is three”.

You can expand upon the piece you’ve been given about pronouns if you like, I’ve heard it all before, but I’d be interested ...[text shortened]... ually is.

Edit: if you do, then please cite your sources wether they be human or digital. Thanks.
As I pointed out that you managed to twist, you describe your view of god using
an explanation called Modalism because that is the word for it. I'm simply doing the
same thing, except I'm using the word Trinity to describe what is in the scriptures;
the word is not in scripture, but how it is defined is.

You cannot say you do that because you have to twist the plain meaning of the text
to say something completely different than what it says, as you do with so many
other topics in the scriptures, using your moral compass.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 May 22

@kellyjay said
As I pointed out that you managed to twist, you describe your view of god using
an explanation called Modalism because that is the word for it. I'm simply doing the
same thing, except I'm using the word Trinity to describe what is in the scriptures;
the word is not in scripture, but how it is defined is.

You cannot say you do that because you have to twist the plain me ...[text shortened]... than what it says, as you do with so many
other topics in the scriptures, using your moral compass.
I don’t think I do twist scripture and your repeated assertion that I do means nothing to anyone, it’s just more of your opinion.

You’ve been handed the trinity doctrine and you’ve just accepted it. A bit like you’ve been handed this latest stuff about pronouns which you’ve presented as your own thoughts.

Be more honest kellyjay, you’re picking up sonship’s bad habits.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 May 22

@divegeester said
I don’t think I do twist scripture and your repeated assertion that I do means nothing to anyone, it’s just more of your opinion.

You’ve been handed the trinity doctrine and you’ve just accepted it. A bit like you’ve been handed this latest stuff about pronouns which you’ve presented as your own thoughts.

Be more honest kellyjay, you’re picking up sonship’s bad habits.
I have studied the scriptures and found the Father is God, the Son who is the Word
of God is God, and the Holy Spirit is God is found in the scriptures. They refer to
each other, call and send each other, do things, and have things done for them, and
they are One! They have always existed in an eternal loving relationship; God is a
socially complex Being. He is defined by being Love; it isn't simply something He
does but is! As you describe God, a singular being who loves himself above all
others is a twisted selfish one.

You have to twist the meanings of clear-meaning words to make what you say fly as
accurate as so many things you do, change the meaning to make it fit what you
want to see, not what is.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 May 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
I have studied the scriptures and found the Father is God, the Son who is the Word
of God is God, and the Holy Spirit is God is found in the scriptures.
I have studied the scriptures and found that God is one.

You have been taught the trinity doctrine, you have been spoon fed it and you have accepted it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 May 22

@kellyjay said

You have to twist the meanings of clear-meaning words to make what you say fly as
accurate as so many things you do, change the meaning to make it fit what you
want to see, not what is.
No, I don’t think I do. No matter how many time you assert your opinion on this, you will still be wrong.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 May 22
2 edits

@kellyjay said
They have always existed in an eternal loving relationship; God is asocially complex Being.
“They” being the the three people in your multi-headed god, are what now… “in an eternal loving relationship” !! So God is in a loving relationship with himself!!?

and … “God is a socially complex being” !!

What are you on about!?
You accuse me of twisting scripture and then you spout this pile of rubbish. LOL

Who’s feeding you this junk food kellyjay.

Cite your sources!

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 May 22

@divegeester said
I have studied the scriptures and found that God is one.

You have been taught the trinity doctrine, you have been spoon fed it and you have accepted it.
I agree they are One, in essence, three persons, One Being. In contrast, you have one being, pretending to be three.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 May 22

@kellyjay said
I agree they are One, in essence, three persons, One Being.
One. Nope. Three. Nope. One.
What utter nonsense.

And none of it scriptural, just man made handed down, spoon fed confusion.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 May 22

@kellyjay said
I agree they are One, in essence, three persons, One Being. In contrast, you have one being, pretending to be three.
Tell me more about the “eternal loving relationship” your ONE god is having with himself?

Whoever handed you that pile of unforgettable piffle needs a slap. I’d have a word with them if I were you!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
09 May 22

Going to have to bookmark this page.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
09 May 22
2 edits

@divegeester

What's wrong with being "spoon fed" good and true teaching from the Bible?
The three-oneness of God is true. I can't see you being able to deny it.

Thank God for faithful servants who fed the church of God the truth.
If a saint truly eats the bread of life, good.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
09 May 22

@divegeester said
One. Nope. Three. Nope. One.
What utter nonsense.

And none of it scriptural, just man made handed down, spoon fed confusion.
Three persons One Being not one being pretending to be three. Your so called god talks to himself, keeps secrets from himself, he is a very screwed up person according to you,