How does the prospect of death...

How does the prospect of death...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
19 Jan 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
No wonder your last account was permanently banned for malicious trolling. (Including the mocking of the suicide of another poster's mother).
That's right. I remember. Romans1009 and dj2becker, working together. One of the vilest instances of trolling ~ using very personal information ~ this website has ever seen.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
You are seriously disturbed in the head.

No wonder your last account was permanently banned for malicious trolling. (Including the mocking of the suicide of another poster's mother).
I never did that.

You’re such a pathetic liar.

Screw you with your lies and trolling, Ghost.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Jan 22

@fmf said
That's right. I remember. Romans1009 and dj2becker, working together. One of the vilest instances of trolling ~ using very personal information ~ this website has ever seen.
Another liar.

The trolling trio - Ghost, FMF and dive.

One wonders how much revenue this site has lost due to your garbage.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Yes, you did. You justified it by saying one of your trolls said it and we were all the same.

Your memory (or integrity) is awful.
What the hell are you talking about?

Screw you, Ghost, you pathetic and obscene liar.

F

Moves
19 Jan 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
I never did that.
I am about to send the link to the thread [where the trolling in question happened] to a dozen or so regular posters so they can see for themselves. It's raw, undeniable and cannot be spun. You should bear that in mind if you choose to continue denying it here in public.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Jan 22

@fmf said
I am about to send the link to the thread [where the trolling in question happened] to a dozen or so regular posters so they can see for themselves. It's raw, undeniable and cannot be spun. You should bear that in mind if you choose to continue denying it here in public.
Post it publicly. Post it publicly now.

And while you’re at it, publicly post the thread (or was it multiple threads?) where you, Ghost and dive relentlessly and viciously trolled someone for weeks about their invalid mother.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Jan 22

@fmf said
<<You should bear that in mind if you choose to continue denying it here in public.>>

I continue to publicly deny it.

Post the thread. In public. Now.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
19 Jan 22

@pb1022 said

And while you’re at it, publicly post the thread (or was it multiple threads?) where you, Ghost and dive relentlessly and viciously trolled someone for weeks about their invalid mother.
Link to one post where I ever did that and I will voluntarily leave the site.

As I said, you are sick in the head.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Link to one post where I ever did that and I will voluntarily leave the site.

As I said, you are sick in the head.
You and your fellow trollers (of which you are chief) had many threads in 2018 deleted. I have little doubt that was one of them.

But you and your disgusting behavior leaving this site would be a financial windfall for it.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
<<You should bear that in mind if you choose to continue denying it here in public.>>

I continue to publicly deny it.

Post the thread. In public. Now.
Bump for FMF.

F

Moves
19 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
No. I am going to send the link to people by PM. But not you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Jan 22

@fmf said
No. I am going to send the link to people by PM. But not you.
I thought you were going to post it publicly if I continued to deny doing what you and Ghost claimed.

Why are you backing off?

Because the two of you were lying?

I called your bluff and the two of you folded like cheap suitcases.

F

Moves
19 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Yes, I have had a look at that early-2018 thread about 1 Timothy 5:4. There is nobody trolling you there.

I quote: "But if any do not take care of their relatives, especially the members of their own family, they have denied the faith and are worse than an unbeliever."

The discussion was triggered by your claim that taking care of a relative was an example of "good works" that were facilitated by the "indwelling Holy Spirit".

Bizarrely, you stated that you had no idea why atheists would care for their relatives.

F

Moves
19 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I thought you were going to post it publicly if I continued to deny doing what you and Ghost claimed.
No. What I said was: I am about to send the link to the thread [where the trolling in question happened] to a dozen or so regular posters so they can see for themselves. I have no intention of posting it publically.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 Jan 22

@FMF

But thanks for sending me into my surgery on a high note. I needed some fighting spirit and you and Ghost provided it.

God does indeed work in mysterious ways.

Catch ya later 👍👍