1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 16:381 edit
    @fmf said
    Yes, I have had a look at that early-2018 thread about 1 Timothy 5:4. There is nobody trolling you there.

I quote: "But if any do not take care of their relatives, especially the members of their own family, they have denied the faith and are worse than an unbeliever."

The discussion was triggered by your claim that taking care of a relative was an example of "good works" ...[text shortened]... Spirit".

Bizarrely, you stated that you had no idea why atheists would care for their relatives.
    Why not post it publicly?

Why are you afraid to have people read these threads for themselves instead of having to rely on your false characterizations of them?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 16:39
    @pb1022 said
    But thanks for sending me into my surgery on a high note. I needed some fighting spirit and you and Ghost provided it.
    I hope it goes well.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 16:39
    @pb1022 said
    Why not post it publicly?
    Because I don't want to. I prefer people reading your posts now to be fully aware of what happened in 2018.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 16:42
    @pb1022 said
    Why are you afraid to have people read these threads for themselves instead of having to rely on your false characterizations of them?
    I am not "afraid to have people read [the] thread for themselves", that's why I am going to share the link with them so they don't have to rely on your or my characterizations of them.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 16:46
    @kellyjay said
    I hope you understand that kind of thing is akin to something sacred to me. I in no way want to criticize you for anything during that time or anything following. I can’t help but feel I inadvertently did in our past years ago, and I humbly apologize if I did. Those times are raw for us and even well meaning people can insult while trying to comfort. Heated discussions is no place for that!
    As I said, we're good, KellyJay. No worries. Don't think for one moment that I lumping you together with Romans1009/PB1002.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 17:17
    @PB1022

The reason I know with certainty that I made no negative comments about somebody's invalid mother, is that I do not post anything about another poster's relatives. They are 'off limits.' Always have been.

In contrast you openly mocked the suicide of another poster's mother and posted some really disturbed stuff in relation to FMF that I don't even want to go there. - It was the combination of these disturbed postings that led to you being permanently banned from the site for malicious trolling and becoming the first person ever (or so I believe) to have their account completely obliterated from RHP records.
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 17:23
    @fmf said
    Death is inevitable. We see others die. Some people live long lives and even extend them through lifestyle choices. Others die young. How does the prospect of death make you feel?
    The primary emotion my own demise provokes in me is curiosity. That is swiftly followed by concern for a few people for whom my death will be burdensome in one way or another.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 20:08
    @fmf said
    Because I don't want to. I prefer people reading your posts now to be fully aware of what happened in 2018.
    Everyone can be fully aware of what happened in 2018 if you post the thread(s) where you trolled me over my invalid mother and if you post the thread where I allegedly trolled someone over the suicide of their mother (which I did not do.)

I suggest you post the threads publicly for everyone to see.

The fact you refuse to do that speaks volumes.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 20:09
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    @PB1022

The reason I know with certainty that I made no negative comments about somebody's invalid mother, is that I do not post anything about another poster's relatives. They are 'off limits.' Always have been.

In contrast you openly mocked the suicide of another poster's mother and posted some really disturbed stuff in relation to FMF that I don't even want t ...[text shortened]... e first person ever (or so I believe) to have their account completely obliterated from RHP records.
    <<In contrast you openly mocked the suicide of another poster's mother>>

Prove it. Tell FMF to publicly post the thread where I allegedly did this.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 20:271 edit
    @fmf said
    As I said, we're good, KellyJay. No worries. Don't think for one moment that I lumping you together with Romans1009/PB1002.
    I am as flawed as the next guy, and I did insult you.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 22:44
    @PB1022

If anyone here thinks I am lying about how you behaved in 2018 and the stuff you posted, I am fine with that
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 22:50
    @PB1022

If people believe your assertion that Ghost of a Duke "mocked your invalid mother" for "weeks and weeks", what can anyone do about you saying that?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 22:53
    @pb1022 said
    But thanks for sending me into my surgery on a high note. I needed some fighting spirit and you and Ghost provided it.
    I hope your surgery went well.
  14. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 23:00
    @fmf said
    I hope your surgery went well.
    Thanks
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 23:22
    @pb1022 said
    Thanks
    Take care buddy.....

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree