1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 15:48
    @pb1022 said
    You even said your personal experience in that hospital room with your wife proved there are atheists in foxholes.
    To claim that I was somehow "standing strong" and "refusing" to do something is a malicious spin to put on the personal story that I told.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 15:50
    @fmf said
    No. You are missing the point. Perhaps deliberately so, because you are paraphrasing me disingenuously rather than quoting me.

I did not say I was "standing strong" in my atheism "by refusing to pray to Jesus". That is a grotesque characterization of what I went through that night.

You are bordering on what appears to be an attempt to troll me with personal information about my wife's brush with death.
    You brought it up and, to be honest, I have no interest in talking about it. And I’m not going to waste time looking for that thread so I can quote your exact words.

But you’ll forgive me if I’m not as sensitive as you’d like after witnessing you, Ghost and dive relentlessly and viciously troll someone on here about their invalid mother for literally weeks and weeks in 2018.

Whine to someone else.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 15:52
    @fmf said
    To claim that I was somehow "standing strong" and "refusing" to do something is a malicious spin to put on the personal story that I told.
    Ok, fine.

That was my interpretation of your story. Others can judge what you wrote for themselves.

Why don’t you drop it now or do you need it to continue playing the victim?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 15:54
    @pb1022 said
    You brought it up and, to be honest, I have no interest in talking about it. And I’m not going to waste time looking for that thread so I can quote your exact words.
    You just did not understand the story I told, either that or you are deliberately trying to troll me using your twisted version of it.

Now you claim you have "no interest in talking about it".

Whether that's true or not, I suggest you just shut your malicious mouth and ignore the personal story I told about me and my wife.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 15:55
    @pb1022 said
    That was my interpretation of your story. Others can judge what you wrote for themselves.
    People can look here: Thread 191653

You need not comment.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 15:55
    @fmf said
    You just did not understand the story I told, either that or you are deliberately trying to troll me using your twisted version of it.

Now you claim you have "no interest in talking about it".

Whether that's true or not, I suggest you just shut your malicious mouth and ignore the personal story I told about me and my wife.
    No problem.

Please stop bringing it up in posts to me.
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 15:56
    @pb1022 said

But you’ll forgive me if I’m not as sensitive as you’d like after witnessing you, Ghost and dive relentlessly and viciously troll someone on here about their invalid mother for literally weeks and weeks in 2018.

Whine to someone else.
    That is a lie. I have alerted your post and messaged the administrator.

You have made that false claim in the past and when realizing your error justified it by saying all trolls were the same.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 15:57
    @pb1022 said
    Please stop bringing it up in posts to me.
    Doing so has resulted in you revealing more personal information about yourself than you probably realize.
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 15:58
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    That is a lie. I have alerted your post and messaged the administrator.

You have made that false claim in the past and when realizing your error justified it by saying all trolls were the same.
    That is not a false claim at all.

It’s absolutely true.

Either you don’t remember doing it or you’re lying.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 15:58
    @fmf said
    Doing so has resulted in you revealing more personal information about yourself than you probably realize.
    Whatever.

I thought you were going to drop it.

Why do you keep bringing it up?
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 16:01
    @pb1022 said
    That is not a false claim at all.

It’s absolutely true.

Either you don’t remember doing it or you’re lying.
    I have never made comments about anybody's invalid mother. That is a sick thing to post. Again, you conceded your error in the past.

I will leave it to the mods.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 16:02
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I have never made comments about anybody's invalid mother. That is a sick thing to post. Again, you conceded your error in the past.

I never conceded “my error” in the past because there was no error.

You really have no respect for the truth, do you?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 16:03
    @ghost-of-a-duke said

And you should rightfully be ashamed of what you did.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 16:05
    @pb1022 said
    And you should rightfully be ashamed of what you did.
    You are seriously disturbed in the head.

No wonder your last account was permanently banned for malicious trolling. (Including the mocking of the suicide of another poster's mother).
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    19 Jan '22 16:071 edit
    @pb1022 said
    I never conceded “my error” in the past because there was no error.
    Yes, you did. You justified it by saying one of your trolls said it and we were all the same.

Your memory (or integrity) is awful.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree