1. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 03:47
    @fmf said
    And yet you decided to return.
    Sometimes Justice might give us an assist from behind the scenes.
  2. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 03:48

Removed by poster

3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 12:42
    @pb1022 said
    I wasn’t on drugs
    Well if you weren't, then you perhaps you were exhibiting some sort of cognitive behavioural disorder with your all night trolling bender-sessions.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    20 Jan '22 12:59
    @divegeester said
    Well if you weren't, then you perhaps you were exhibiting some sort of cognitive behavioural disorder with your all night trolling bender-sessions.
    Drinking already?

Did you get called a pansy by the blokes in the pub and now you’re taking it out on people on the Internet?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '22 01:351 edit
    @pb1022 said
    That was my interpretation of your story. Others can judge what you wrote for themselves.Why don’t you drop it now or do you need it to continue playing the victim?
    Why, 36 hours later are you STILL trolling me about my wife nearly dying? You said "to be honest, I have no interest in talking about it" the day before yesterday. I think trying to use the personal information I shared about my wife nearly dying to troll me is utterly malicious.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jan '22 01:44
    @fmf said
    Why, 36 hours later are you STILL trolling about my wife nearly dying? You said "to be honest, I have no interest in talking about it" the day before yesterday. I think trying to use the personal information I shared about my wife nearly dying to troll me is utterly malicious.
    I never mentioned your wife once.

The issue is YOUR behavior.

If you wanna crap all over me for asking for prayers before I went through a risky surgery, be prepared to have that crap shoved in your face and down your throat.

Piss off.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '22 01:45
    @pb1022 said
    I never mentioned your wife once.
    Please consider the crisis that we went through off limits.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Jan '22 02:05
    @fmf said
    Please consider the crisis that we went through off limits.
    Sure. Two-way street through.

Please consider my post asking for prayers before a risky surgery off limits to your trolling - especially when the surgery was only yesterday and I’m still recovering from it.

You troll me again about personal info and you’re getting it back 20 times worse.

And believe me, you’ve got more than enough wrong with you - seriously wrong with you, from a moral and neurological standpoint - to troll with.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '22 02:07
    @pb1022 said
    Please consider my post asking for prayers before a risky surgery off limits to your trolling - especially when the surgery was only yesterday and I’m still recovering from it.
    There's nothing Piss Christ about you asking for prayers. Not at all. You quoting Galatians 5:22-23, however, seems like Piss Christ to me.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '22 02:08
    @pb1022 said
    You troll me again about personal info and you’re getting it back 20 times worse.
    I haven't trolled you with personal information.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Jan '22 02:09
    @pb1022 said
    And believe me, you’ve got more than enough wrong with you - seriously wrong with you, from a moral and neurological standpoint - to troll with.
    A "moral and neurological standpoint"?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree