Hitler

Hitler

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Feb 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
FMJ said the bible was absolute due to nothing being added or removed. I don't need to believe in God to understand this is incorrect. In the formation of the bible, it was man, not God, who decided which books to include and which to exclude (almost certainly to fit the agenda of the day). No doubt if the bible had been put together 20 years later i ...[text shortened]... a number of different books than it does today. (With just as many contradictions and horrors).
Nothing again can be done or said that would cause you to accept God as having any involvement on or at any level. With respect to scripture if God is alive and watching over His Word as it is being translated into different languages, I am sure that is something He watches over carefully.

c

Moves
04 Feb 17

Originally posted by KellyJay
Nothing again can be done or said that would cause you to accept God as having any involvement on or at any level. With respect to scripture if God is alive and watching over His Word as it is being translated into different languages, I am sure that is something He watches over carefully.
Prove, through scripture, that God is Jesus.

You cannot.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Feb 17

Originally posted by chaney3

You cannot.
John 14:9
(Jesus speaking) "anyone who has seen me has seen the father"

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Feb 17

You cannot.
I have shared with you and you have your fingers in your own ears. If you want the truth like Duke you should start praying God gives you ears to hear and eyes to see. Without those you will end up no differently than the religious leaders of Jesus day, who saw all that God was doing and still missed God.

c

Moves
05 Feb 17

I have shared with you and you have your fingers in your own ears. If you want the truth like Duke you should start praying God gives you ears to hear and eyes to see. Without those you will end up no differently than the religious leaders of Jesus day, who saw all that God was doing and still missed God.
Sorry KellyJay, Jesus made no claim to be God.

Humans made it up.

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
05 Feb 17
2 edits

I'm wondering. Can you chose to move on, and leave the rest of us alone? Please? Or at least shut up and enjoy this life. Because, this is true dope, you have nothing else locked in place.

c

Moves
05 Feb 17

Originally posted by apathist
I'm wondering. Can you chose to move on, and leave the rest of us alone? Please? Or at least shut up and enjoy this life. Because, this is true dope, you have nothing else locked in place.
Are you denying him his voice?

Why?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
05 Feb 17

Originally posted by ThinkOfOne
Seems like pretty much everyone here understands that when faced with points that you can't address, you start asking spurious questions and later pretend that you're the victim.

It's dishonest. It's what you do.
I seems everyone here understands that you are only here to ask questions and not to answer any. Until you can "think of one" answer to my questions, don't expect me to answer any more of yours.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Feb 17

Sorry KellyJay, Jesus made no claim to be God.

Humans made it up.
You believe humans made up scripture?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
05 Feb 17

Originally posted by apathist
If you want me to stop responding to you ask, I will grant your wish.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
05 Feb 17

But in the formation of the bible, things were added and removed. (And not by God).
How do you know that God did not oversee what was added or removed?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Feb 17

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
How do you know that God did not oversee what was added or removed?
How do you know He did? (In absolute terms).

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
05 Feb 17

How do you know He did? (In absolute terms).
It's an assumption I'm willing to make, just like you assume he doesn't exist. Neither of us can prove it.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
05 Feb 17

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
It's an assumption I'm willing to make, just like you assume he doesn't exist. Neither of us can prove it.
Finally!!! We get there! Your 'universal absoluteness' is grounded in your personal assumption.

You realise you just blew yourself out the water right? There is nothing absolute in assumptions.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
05 Feb 17

Finally!!! We get there! Your 'universal absoluteness' is grounded in your personal assumption.

You realise you just blew yourself out the water right? There is nothing absolute in assumptions.
Sorry but assuming that absolutes do exist is not the same as assuming that absolutes don't exist.