"Having the indwelt Holy Spirit"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for menโ€™s

right to have babies

Moves
16 Feb 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @philokalia
Hey bro, I am sorry to hear about your bad situation.

I'll keep you in my prayers. ๐Ÿ™‚
No you’re not.

Don’t bother, bro [sic]

Moves
16 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
In your case, I would suggest it's self-deluded, insincere, pretentious claptrap about the supernatural realm.
๐Ÿ˜ด

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Feb 18

Aw but that isn't funny because it doesn't effect your behavior that much.

Glad to see you white knighting, though, and policing language.

Unsurprising!
Unsurprising, indeed.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Feb 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
And your point is?!
None beyond the first time I ever heard of Asperger Syndrome was when the media said the guy had it.

I suppose in the back of my mind I was wondering if someone could inform me of symptoms of Asperger’s and if they in any way may have *contributed* to (not been the cause of) what happened in Newtown.

If not, why would the media even report it? It’d be like saying a mass murderer was a diabetic. How is it relevant?

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
16 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
None beyond the first time I ever heard of Asperger Syndrome was when the media said the guy had it.

I suppose in the back of my mind I was wondering if someone could inform me of symptoms of Asperger’s and if they in any way may have *contributed* to (not been the cause of) what happened in Newtown.

If not, why would the media even report it? It’d be like saying a mass murderer was a diabetic. How is it relevant?
People with Asperger Syndrome tend to find it hard to socialize or empathize with others (though not exclusively so). They are however more likely to keep themselves to themselves than to be a risk to anybody.

Trump might be inclined to put the focus on mental health, but he'd be wiser to focus on why weapons of war can be bought by people who aren't even allowed to buy alcohol.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
16 Feb 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
People with Asperger Syndrome tend to find it hard to socialize or empathize with others (though not exclusively so). They are however more likely to keep themselves to themselves than to be a risk to anybody.

Trump might be inclined to put the focus on mental health, but he'd be wiser to focus on why weapons of war can be bought by people who aren't even allowed to buy alcohol.
Thanks for reply.

Keeping to themselves probably isn’t healthy in the long run, though I suppose it depends on degree and how one occupies their time. If my memory’s right, the Newtown mass murderer was pretty obsessed with a violent video game - not saying that was the cause of why he did what he did, but it may have contributed.

Can’t really argue with your second paragraph, but I think both need to be looked at

F

Moves
21 Feb 18

That's the truth. And truth be told: I am drinking. Have been dirnking for 6-7 hours. I am a big guy, though, and a big drinker, so even a liter of the vodka and some beer still has me on the better side of drunk.
And you think this gives you licence to do what exactly?