"Having the indwelt Holy Spirit"

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S. Korea

Moves
15 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
I interpret your "autistic" comment as being an attempted insult. Don't worry about it though; I have the measure of you.
I am sure you do!

I strive for transparency.

F

Moves
15 Feb 18

Originally posted by @philokalia
I am sure you do!

I strive for transparency.
Hey Philokalia, no, I am not a soulless bugman, I am not a "SJW" promoting mental sickness, I am not an anti-Semite, and I am not autistic. Thanks for your banter.

S. Korea

Moves
15 Feb 18

I can tell you probably disapprove of my OP and did not like the question of mine that your "autism" comment was a response to.

You found my question to be in connection with something you personally believe to be obscure and something that no one else cares about and you believe that the rest of the group doesn't even begin to see the importance of it. Thi ...[text shortened]... "autistic", not even if you take it upon yourself to speak on behalf of "the rest of the group".
So what do you think is the likelihood that someone who even believes these things can prove something like this...

especially over an internet forum?

That seems to be a very irrational demand; the foregone conclusion would be that proving indwelt Holy Spirit to someone who doesn't believe in the indwelt Holy Spirit over the internet is impossible.

You are a smart guy... I'm sure you've calculated all of that.

But... INSTEAD OF ADVANCING THE DEBATE... You are interested in, like, doing a bad take on it and asking a question. Your overall tactic for everything.

You should TRY to have a meaty discussion and not a bizarre interrogation.

S. Korea

Moves
15 Feb 18

Hey Philokalia, no, I am not a soulless bugman, I am not a "SJW" promoting mental sickness, I am not an anti-Semite, and I am not autistic. Thanks for your banter.
Hey man, I am sorry if you felt that I ever accused you of something.

I won't stop, however, apologizing for the perceived slights you had.

They say that... through our kindness and our humility we are able to make the Devil turn away from us. The Devil would rejoice if I treated you poorly.

Do you think I would give the Devil that pleasure, my friend?

Moreover, I want to see you as a believing Christian. I have much hope for this seeing as you are alreadya charity minded person.

I am also proud that you work with autistic chidlren. That is great.

S. Korea

Moves
15 Feb 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
You seem to run away from the nub of every exchange you have here. In debates you posted some of the most blatantly racist comments I’ve ever seen in my time here and then ran away when you got cornered over them.

This idea that you have that posters who challenge you of this stuff somehow lack courage is a hypocritical somescreen by you. It’s a rhe ...[text shortened]... keep telling people about various authors or literary works you have read or are going to read.
I will try to make the discussion sooner than later but you are going to be dreadfully disappointed to learn that I am not a racist.

However, I am positive that you will not believe me.

You value honesty and truth, right?

How about you tell me that you truly value honesty and truth. That way, I will have more confidence in my interactions with you.

Consider this a sort of "trust fall."

F

Moves
15 Feb 18

So what do you think is the likelihood that someone who even believes these things can prove something like this...

especially over an internet forum?

That seems to be a very irrational demand; the foregone conclusion would be that proving indwelt Holy Spirit to someone who doesn't believe in the indwelt Holy Spirit over the internet is impossible.
If you don't have an answer or don't care for the thread or are so numb to how some of the Christians have been grinding on and on and on [about themselves... a kind of self-sanctified holy unilateral virtue signalling] here in recent weeks - if none of that is of interest to you, then maybe this thread isn't for you.

F

Moves
15 Feb 18

You should TRY to have a meaty discussion and not a bizarre interrogation.
Why don't you start threads you want to start - and contribute to threads you want to contribute to?

F

Moves
15 Feb 18

I am also proud that you work with autistic chidlren. That is great.
"Proud"?

F

Moves
15 Feb 18

Moreover, I want to see you as a believing Christian.
You could hardly have grabbed a wronger end of the stick.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
15 Feb 18

How about you tell me that you truly value honesty and truth. That way, I will have more confidence in my interactions with you.
Consider this a sort of "trust fall."
I confirm to you that I truly value honesty and truth

S. Korea

Moves
15 Feb 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
I confirm to you that I truly value honesty and truth
That's excellent. I just know we'll be friends.

S. Korea

Moves
15 Feb 18

"Proud"?
It reflects well on our Forum to have people doing important work.

S. Korea

Moves
15 Feb 18

You could hardly have grabbed a wronger end of the stick.
How so? You need to explain this one because I don't understand it.

S. Korea

Moves
15 Feb 18

If you don't have an answer or don't care for the thread or are so numb to how some of the Christians have been grinding on and on and on [about themselves... a kind of self-sanctified holy unilateral virtue signalling] here in recent weeks - if none of that is of interest to you, then maybe this thread isn't for you.
I have to say that you are the best at giving me material to interact with. When I see "FMF," I know that there is something worthy of commentary.

S. Korea

Moves
15 Feb 18

Why don't you start threads you want to start - and contribute to threads you want to contribute to?
I will.

But the water is a bit cold yet still.