Galveston75’s visit to family

Galveston75’s visit to family

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R

Moves
26d
2 edits

R

Moves
26d
1 edit

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
26d

@galveston75 said
Where did I ever refute him?
So you DO accept the divinity of Jesus as taught by him (Charles Russell)?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
26d
1 edit

@galveston75 said
Where did I ever refute him? But there were others too at that time that were very suspect of the "churches teachings".
Who do you mean by “others”?

Who do you mean by “the Church’s”

Which “teachings” are you referring to specifically?

PS: let’s be honest many of your church’s teachings are suspect!

Moves
26d
3 edits

@galveston75 said
Where did I ever refute him? But there were others too at that time that were very suspect of the "churches teachings".
You stated in this forum (in the thread called 'Light' ) that Russell was not the founder of your religion and was merely an editor. You wrote:

"While Russell took the lead in the Bible education work at that time and was the first editor of The Watchtower, he was not the founder of a new religion."

Did you forget?

(You then threw the rattle out of your pram and called me Satan).

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
26d
1 edit

@Ghost-of-a-Duke said

(You then threw the rattle out of your pram and called me Satan).
You’re progressing.

Robbie Carrobie (another Jehovah’s Witness, for those who don’t know) called me a “son of Satan”.

And Galveston75 himself called me “worse than Satan”. Worse than Satan 😂
I might have been asking him the same question I’m asking him in this thread and which he’s dodging like mad.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
26d

I feel another “family visit” coming on….

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25d

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Back again?

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
24d

@divegeester
I've got good news for you my dear friend. Two items to be exact. I know you missed me yesterday but unfortunately I was in bed from food poisoning. Got it from Olive Garden. Probably your favorite huh? You should go soon...
And I will make you so happy because I will be gone from RHP for a few days. I have a cracked pelvis on the left side. Gotta get some screws in it.
So sorry to not be here to hear your wonderful and insightful thoughts. of the day. But I can't wait to get back and read them all....... Ta Ta!!!!

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
24d
2 edits

@galveston75 said
@divegeester
I've got good news for you my dear friend. Two items to be exact. I know you missed me yesterday but unfortunately I was in bed from food poisoning. Got it from Olive Garden. Probably your favorite huh? You should go soon...
And I will make you so happy because I will be gone from RHP for a few days. I have a cracked pelvis on the left side. Gotta get some ...[text shortened]... nd insightful thoughts. of the day. But I can't wait to get back and read them all....... Ta Ta!!!!
So let me get this straight.. you got food poisoning… for a day … which prevented you logging onto RHP… but THEN you fell over and cracked your pelvis … but whilst being unable to walk or hardly move I expect … and being in what would be considerable pain, you bothered to log on to RHP to type me this message before you go into hospital for significant surgery … for a few days.

Sounds legit.

See ya LOL.

Texasman

San Antonio Texas

Moves
24d

@divegeester
Didn't say the such. Not that I care 1 cent but get your story straight. You are so into yourself you can't comprehend what I said. Did I say I just broke my hip? No I didn't. Pay attention...........

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
24d
2 edits

@galveston75 said
@divegeester
Didn't say the such. Not that I care 1 cent but get your story straight. You are so into yourself you can't comprehend what I said. Did I say I just broke my hip? No I didn't. Pay attention...........
You said you’d “cracked your pelvis”
I said you “cracked your pelvis”
What are you going on about?

You’re ducking out; again. You’re a cultish lightweight who’s being dishonest. I’m calling you on it.
You are here peddling this fabrication instead of being honest with Ghost of a Duke and answering direct questions about your religious cult.

- I can’t reply I’m visiting a relative for a few days (returns after four weeks hoping Ghost’s questions have been buried)
- I can’t reply I’ve got food poisoning
- I can’t reply I’ve cracked my pelvis
- But I’m still here, posting, telling you I can’t reply…

Go on … call me “worse than Satan” again!

What a joke.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
24d
1 edit

@galveston75 said
@divegeester
Pay attention...........
Galveston75

Is being an actual member of the Jehovahs Witness church a prerequisite for access to the paradise afterlife?

Yes, or no

Moves
24d

@galveston75 said
@divegeester
Didn't say the such.
But you did say:

"While Russell took the lead in the Bible education work at that time and was the first editor of The Watchtower, he was not the founder of a new religion."

A weak attempt to distance yourself from the founder of your own Church (and demote him to merely an editor) due to him advocating for the worship of Jesus.

R

Moves
24d