Galveston75’s visit to family

Galveston75’s visit to family

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21d
1 edit

I hope all is well; he said he’d be back to respond to all those comments and questions after a few days and that he absolutely was not ducking out.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21d

@divegeester said
I hope all is well; he said he’d be back to respond to all those comments and questions after a few days and that he absolutely was not ducking out.
Rather than picking on him while he's not here, why not wait until he gets back and tell him yourself?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20d

@suzianne said
Rather than picking on him while he's not here, why not wait until he gets back and tell him yourself?
Because he’s not coming back because he’s ducked out of the debates using a “family visit” as an excuse. And enjoy calling out stuff like that.

Is that ok with you?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20d

@suzianne said
Do you think anyone who enjoys picking on another is being conformed to the image of Christ? I supposed if someone conforms Christ to their own image, they can do whatever they want.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
20d

@kellyjay said
Do you think anyone who enjoys picking on another is being conformed to the image of Christ? I supposed if someone conforms Christ to their own image, they can do whatever they want.
Why do you think I’m “picking on” Galveston75 when I’m calling out his dishonesty?

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
19d

@divegeester said
May I ask what this has to with spirituality?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19d
3 edits

@mchill said
Sure, thanks for asking mchill.

Galveston75 is a Jehovah’s Witness who has been posting (off and on) in this forum for as long as I have. Maybe 15 years or more. Like other religionists he is deeply embedded in the corporate group think and spiritual superiority of his particular cult, which tries to present itself as “God’s sole voice of truth on Earth”.

Part of the culture of the JWs is to present themselves as being holier and more morally upstanding than other cults/sects which they see as being outside of God’s elect. In fact within thier own doctrine they assert that only 144,000 of them will reach the pinnacle of being in heaven with God himself, with the rest of them remaining on earth to do stuff down here.

Anyway, I’ve noticed over the years, and not just with Galveston75 (Galvo or G-man to other JWs here), that when he finds himself either in an intellectual pinch or is simply tired of the various exchanges which he gets himself into, that he makes up an excuse to duck out. This is usually accompanied by a flurry of “others will say I’m ducking out” comments as he presents his excuse to leave.

This time is was “I’m off to visit family for a few days so I can’t respond for a while”. As though there is no internet or cell signal where his family live. This of course is a part truth and a part lie. He had no intention of returning after a “few days” and used the family visit as an ripcord in disguise to get out with pride intact.

I find this sort of dishonest behaviour very interesting especially when it comes from “God’s sole voice of truth on Earth”.

I hope that makes sense and satisfies your curiosity.

Edit: example and reference here in a thread where Ghost of a Duke had Galveston75 in a pinch over JW founder’s claims about the nature of Jesus. Ghost had been chasing him down over this across several threads and Galveston75 needed an “out”.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/jehovah-witnesses-distancing-themselves.199307/page-2

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19d
1 edit

May I ask what you think about this sort of dishonest behaviour by Galveston75 @mchill?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
19d

@mchill said
Dive attacks individuals pestering them with questions and even when they give him responses countering what he is saying, he persists never changing his message, this guy is a liar and here he is claiming another is dishonest. Sadly, someone so deluded attacks others for what he does regularly.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19d

@kellyjay said
Dive attacks individuals pestering them with questions and even when they give him responses countering what he is saying, he persists never changing his message, this guy is a liar and here he is claiming another is dishonest. Sadly, someone so deluded attacks others for what he does regularly.
But it wasn’t me, it was Ghost of a Duke doing the “pestering” KellyJay.

Do try to keep up.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19d

“Pestering questions”

When religionists get asked questions they don’t want to answer.

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
17d

@divegeester said

Galveston75 is a Jehovah’s Witness who has been posting (off and on) in this forum for as long as I have. Maybe 15 years or more. Like other religionists he is deeply embedded in the corporate group think and spiritual superiority of his particular cult, which tries to present itself as “God’s sole voice of truth on Earth”.

Part of t ...[text shortened]...
https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/jehovah-witnesses-distancing-themselves.199307/page-2
I hope that makes sense and satisfies your curiosity.

OK. Thank you. 🙂

Moves
17d

@divegeester said

Part of t ...[text shortened]...
It does not make sense to me. Can you please expound on it by presenting many more details? Can you give a dissertation on your knowledge and experiences with the various religious cults, and their members?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17d

@mchill said
OK. Thank you. 🙂
You’re most welcome.

If there is anything else blatantly bleedin’ obvious which I can help you with, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17d

@pettytalk said
It does not make sense to me.
This isn’t surprising.