Favorite Psalms/Bible Verses

Favorite Psalms/Bible Verses

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
25 Apr 18

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Do you honestly, before your god, believe that I need the likes of you to protect me from the likes of Romans1009 because you may, or may not, believe me about the death of a parent decades ago.

Before your God, is that really what you believe?
I told him to cut you some slack, as I do. Whether you want or need to be cut some slack or not is neither here nor there.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
I told him to cut you some slack, as I do. Whether you want or need to be cut some slack or not is neither here nor there.
Thank goodness you were there to save me.

Moves
25 Apr 18

Thank goodness you were there to save me.
You're welcome, tough guy. 😉

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

What are these creepy "winks" all about?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
25 Apr 18

You're welcome, tough guy. 😉
Will you be regularly coming to my rescue with anecdotal stories which you don’t know are true or not?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18
1 edit

I think I was right to tell Romans to cut Dive some slack (just as I am doing now) bearing in mind what happened to him when he was a child.
At best, you immediately realized you were wrong about his childhood on 8th March; why didn't you apologize for your ghastly error right there and then?

Did you see what Romans1009 said in the post you replied to with your 'suicide-of-a-relative' banter? In view of what it was you were replying to...

Romans1009: Yeah, there’s a lot of hate in there. divegeester’s probably not a bad guy in real life once he gets all that hate out of his system. It’s a good thing we’re here; who knows how many people he’d harm in real life if he had no Web-based outlet for his hate and blew his stack?

...why weren't you suggesting to divegeester that he cut Romans1009 a bit of slack for saying stuff like that?

Why didn't you, for example, say something about Romans1009's mother?

Moves
25 Apr 18

Will you be regularly coming to my rescue with anecdotal stories which you don’t know are true or not?
Your wish is my command.

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
At best, you immediately realized you were wrong about his childhood on 8th March; why didn't you apologize for your ghastly error right there and then?

Did you see what Romans1009 said in the post you replied to with your 'suicide-of-a-relative' banter? In view of what it was you were replying to...

Romans1009: [b]Yeah, there’s a lot of hate in there. d ...[text shortened]... saying stuff like that?

Why didn't you, for example, say something about Romans1009's mother?
Do you know for a fact that Dive had a happy childhood? Were you best mates as well when you were kids?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

Do you know for a fact that Dive had a happy childhood? Were you best mates as well when you were kids?
Yes, I know for a fact that he had a happy childhood.

And I know for a fact that Ghost of a Duke did theology and that he has the job he says he has.

On the other hand, I have been talking to you for a couple of years and I have come to the conclusion that you have no integrity.

Every anally retentive wriggle and fatuous squirm you've displayed today talking - like an adolescent - about your excuses and reasoning for trolling divegeester about his birth mother, has made it clear and clearer to me that effect that online disinhibition has on you is that it makes you not give a damn about how unprincipled and smarmy and stupid you come across as.

Moves
25 Apr 18

Yes, I know for a fact that he had a happy childhood.

And I know for a fact that Ghost of a Duke did theology and that he has the job he says he has.

On the other hand, I have been talking to you for a couple of years and I have come to the conclusion that you have no integrity.

Every anally retentive wriggle and fatuous squirm you've displayed today t ...[text shortened]... at it makes you not give a damn about how unprincipled and smarmy and stupid you come across as.
Would you like me to cut you some slack as well? What is your excuse for your behavior?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

Would you like me to cut you some slack as well? What is your excuse for your behavior?
Would you like me to cut you some slack as well?

I did for a while in 2016. But doing so proved to be a waste of time. The chip you have on your shoulder is maybe never going to go away. You are maybe never going to grow up.

What is your excuse for your behavior?

If you mean my behaviour towards you, i.e. the way I treat you, and if by 'excuse' you mean the reason you get treated the way you do in almost every conversation, then you already know the answer because I have told you point-blank several times.

Did you not read those posts?

Moves
25 Apr 18
1 edit

[b]Would you like me to cut you some slack as well?

I did for a while in 2016. But doing so proved to be a waste of time. The chip you have on your shoulder is maybe never going to go away. You are maybe never going to grow up.

What is your excuse for your behavior?

If you mean my behaviour towards you, i.e. the way I treat you, and if by ' ...[text shortened]... w the answer because I have told you point-blank several times.

Did you not read those posts?[/b]
Do you reckon the chip on your shoulder is ever going away?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18
1 edit

To you reckon the chip on your shoulder is ever going away?
I don't think I have a chip on my shoulder. A lot of your silly intellectual behaviour seems to stem from a kind of unacknowledged inferiority complex and interpersonal problems that prevent you from processing disagreement and talking to someone - in good faith - when you have different beliefs from them.

You are also aware that what happened to you when you were younger has taken its toll on you because you have acknowledged that. You have good reason to be bitter but this seems to manifest itself when you mingle with people who are more well-rounded than you are. You try to mimic what they say and toss it back at them when it simply doesn't fit, as if you are fumbling, and your chest is pumping with wounded pride.

I may be a lot of things, and not everyone's cup of tea, but an inferiority complex is not one of my attributes, nor did I miss a normal upbringing.

So, throwing my observation - about you - back at me is all well and good, it's your level of 'wit' after all, but you probably just do not know what 'a chip on someone's shoulder' actually means or the kind of life and upbringing it's caused by.

Moves
25 Apr 18
1 edit

I don't think I have a chip on my shoulder. A lot of your silly intellectual behaviour seems to stem from a kind of unacknowledged inferiority complex and interpersonal problems that prevent you from processing disagreement and talking to someone - in good faith - when you have different beliefs from them.

You are also aware that what happened to you when y ...[text shortened]... 'a chip on someone's shoulder' actually means or the kind of life and upbringing it's caused by.
Wow you are quite something.