Favorite Psalms/Bible Verses

Favorite Psalms/Bible Verses

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Apr 18

“Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.

Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

For the Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.”

(Psalm 1)

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
I have obviously read your posts and you do not sound like someone who actually believes that Romans is entitled to his own brand of banter. Because if you did believe that it wouldn't make sense for you to criticize him for it.
You are entitled to be a lying jerk, there is no ToS against it.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
“Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf a ...[text shortened]... he Lord knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.”

(Psalm 1)
What no puerile rhetoric this morning Romans1009.

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
You are entitled to be a lying jerk, there is no ToS against it.
You always seem angry when talking to me.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
25 Apr 18

You always seem angry when talking to me.
Oh you would love to think that wouldn’t you. 😉

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Apr 18

“Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.”

(Psalm 2:1-5)

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
25 Apr 18

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
25 Apr 18

This is truly powerful copy/pasted stuff by Romans1009; he must indeed be a man of God.

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
This is truly powerful copy/pasted stuff by Romans1009; he must indeed be a man of God.
Do you get a kick out of mocking Christians?

F

Moves
25 Apr 18

If you believe you were right, why aren't you attributing divegeester's behaviour to the impact of his birth mother's suicide again, like you did before?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Apr 18

“For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.

For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.”

(Psalm 84:10-12)

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
25 Apr 18

Have you stopped beating your wife?

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
“For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.

For the Lord God is a sun and shield: the Lord will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.”

(Psalm 84:10-12)
I’m crossed legged at your feet oh wise one.

Copy/paste some more so that I may learn from your copy/pasting.

Moves
25 Apr 18

Originally posted by @fmf
If you believe you were right, why aren't you attributing divegeester's behaviour to the impact of his birth mother's suicide again, like you did before?
I think I was right to tell Romans to cut Dive some slack (just as I am doing now) bearing in mind what happened to him when he was a child.

Want REAL change?

Vote for it!

Moves
25 Apr 18

I think I was right to tell Romans to cut Dive some slack (just as I am doing now) bearing in mind what happened to him when he was a child.
Do you honestly, before your god, believe that I need the likes of you to protect me from the likes of Romans1009 because you may, or may not, believe me about the death of a parent decades ago.

Before your God, is that really what you believe?