eve and her std's

eve and her std's

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
28 Jan 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
all references to me personally will be ignored, please print that on a piece of paper for future reference, why you seem unable or unwilling to accept the fact could be construed as arrogance or an inability to comprehend a simple statement, or it may be something more sinister, either way, please stop it - thanks in advance.
You said to stellspalfie: "I would be pleased if when you made reference to my behaviour you direct your assertions to me personally instead of bitching about it to others." So I asked you if you would be complying with the same stipulation and stop "bitching" about posters in little exchanges with galveston75. What you demand from stellspalfie, does it apply to you too?

rc

Moves
28 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
You said to stellspalfie: "I would be pleased if when you made reference to my behaviour you direct your assertions to me personally instead of bitching about it to others." So I asked you if you would be complying with the same stipulation and stop "bitching" about posters in little exchanges with galveston75. What you demand from stellspalfie, does it apply to you too?
what i stated to stellpalfie was for him to adress, I am asking you to refrain from making references to my personality, will you please stop doing it.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
I have not said anything about a "utopia". There's plenty of evidence of progress in the fields of health, more sophisticated preventative health care, disease control, longer life spans, the spread of education and literacy, justice and democracy, the rolling back of tyranny, there are less wars involving less people than in the past, there is evidence that soc ...[text shortened]... over ruby encrusted rainbow" and then think that your "doom laden" message is vindicated.
The classic straw-man from Carrobie. How someone can misconstrue 'improving' with 'utopia'' is baffling.

f

Moves
28 Jan 13

what i stated to stellpalfie was for him to adress, I am asking you to refrain from making references to my personality, will you please stop doing it.
So, what you "stated to stellpalfie", does it apply to you, or to everyone except you?

rc

Moves
28 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
I have not said anything about a "utopia". There's plenty of evidence of progress in the fields of health, more sophisticated preventative health care, disease control, longer life spans, the spread of education and literacy, justice and democracy, the rolling back of tyranny, there are less wars involving less people than in the past, there is evidence that soc ...[text shortened]... over ruby encrusted rainbow" and then think that your "doom laden" message is vindicated.
no one is denying that advancement has been made in certain fields, now will you please answer the question, how in any sense have we made progress if these elements, greed , corruption, inequality, injustice, exploitation, wars and ethnic strife are still evident, your post does not say.

rc

Moves
28 Jan 13
2 edits

Originally posted by farbaloma
So, what you "stated to stellpalfie", does it apply to you, or to everyone except you?
I have merely asked him to stop bitching about me and to adress any concerns he has about my behaviour to me personally. It applies to me as well as anyone else. Will you explain why it is of concern to you?

F

Moves
28 Jan 13

I have merely asked him to stop bitching about me and to adress any concerns he has about my behaviour to me personally it applies to me as well as anyone else. Will you explain why it is of concern to you?
That last comment was by me on the other computer where my son has his RHP page open.

rc

Moves
28 Jan 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
The classic straw-man from Carrobie. How someone can misconstrue 'improving' with 'utopia'' is baffling.
it appeared to me that the proposer was painting a picture of some kind of utopia and ignoring certain self evident realities, now while i know hat such poetic license may be beyond the scope of many users more used to mundane reasoning, i reserve the right to employ it, as an artist.

F

Moves
28 Jan 13
1 edit

no one is denying that advancement has been made in certain fields, now will you please answer the question, how in any sense have we made progress if these elements, greed , corruption, inequality, injustice, exploitation, wars and ethnic strife are still evident, your post does not say.
If you concede that "no one is denying that advancement has been made" then I don't see why you cannot understand that we are making progress, or at least why people might be optimistic and positive. The fact that problems "are still evident" does not mean there has not been advancement and there is not progress and it does not - in my view - justify being as pessimistic and negative as you are about the world.

rc

Moves
28 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
That last comment was by me on the other computer where my son has his RHP page open.
relevance? whether it was on his computer or yours, just stop it.

F

Moves
28 Jan 13

it appeared to me that the proposer was painting a picture of some kind of utopia and ignoring certain self evident realities, now while i know hat such poetic license may be beyond the scope of many users more used to mundane reasoning, i reserve the right to employ it, as an artist.
I am not painting a picture of a "utopia". I simply find there to be much about the world that warrants optimism.

rc

Moves
28 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
If you concede that "no one is denying that advancement" then I don't see why you cannot understand that we are making progress, or at least why people might be optimistic and positive. The fact that problems "are still evident" does not mean there has not been advancement and there is not progress and it does not - in my view - justify being as pessimistic and negative as you are about the world.
no one is denying that progress has been made, but will you acknowledge the realities that i have listed or at least make reference to them in your post. Simply ignoring them will not make them go away.

F

Moves
28 Jan 13

Will you explain why it is of concern to you?
You insist that stellpalfie does not "bitch" to other posters about you or galveston75. I am asking if you yourself are also going to not "bitch" to galveston75 about other posters in the way that you often do.

rc

Moves
28 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
I am not painting a picture of a "utopia". I simply find there to be much about the world that warrants optimism.
well why did your post make no reference to the realities that i stated and instead sought to decry galvestons post as being doom laden?

rc

Moves
28 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You insist that stellpalfie does not "bitch" to other posters about you or galveston75. I am asking if you yourself are also going to not "bitch" to galveston75 about other posters in the way that you often do.
I can assure you that if i have concerns about your behaviour you will be the first to know.