eve and her std's

eve and her std's

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
28 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I think my views on the world are realistic even if your retort is that I am describing a "utopia". Nothing I have seen on my travels and five decades spent in various parts of this earth, living and working, has made me think it is a "utopia". And nothing I post ever suggests anything of the sort.
then you should have been more balanced in your portrayal and especially with regard to your portrayal of Galvestons position because he chose to make reference to some of the realities despite progress, which you yourself failed to make mention of.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 Jan 13

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Yes quite, never the less, it would have simply been better to ask , why God is portrayed as a male without the need to make reference to genitalia
Did you watch the documentary about the Holocaust on BBC last night? What went on at Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen were acts of depravity. Not asking if God has a willy on a chess forum.

F

Moves
28 Jan 13
1 edit

I can assure you that if i have concerns about stellpalfies behaviour he will be the first to know.
It's just that you were accusing another poster of hypocrisy the other day. Does your new Stellpalfie Rule apply to you yourself?

rc

Moves
28 Jan 13

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Better for who?
It would have been more tasteful.

rc

Moves
28 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
It's just that you were accusing another poster on hypocrisy the other day. Does your new Stellpalfie Rule apply to you yourself?
I have said what i have said, it is enough.

rc

Moves
28 Jan 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Did you watch the documentary about the Holocaust on BBC last night? What went on at Auschwitz and Bergen-Belsen were acts of depravity. Not asking if God has a willy on a chess forum.
No i was otherwise engaged with many of my kids friends playing the xbox last night. Depravity takes many forms, it does not always need to be so dramatic as the holocaust, did we (Jw's) get a mention?

F

Moves
28 Jan 13

then you should have been more balanced in your portrayal and especially with regard to your portrayal of Galvestons position because he chose to make reference to some of the realities despite progress.
galveston75 is one of the most pessimistic and negative posters I have encountered on RHP. He has expressed the WISH that Jesus come down and wipe everybody and everything away. When I have presented evidence of human progress to him in the past he has very often started deflecting and dodging or telling me to look at a YouTube video. etc.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 Jan 13

Tasteful for you.

Moves
28 Jan 13

I find such posts as eve and sexually transmitted diseases and does God have a penis and the ribaldry which followed as being distasteful and offensive. Would it not have been better to sk what is the origin of STD's or why is God termed male in a Biblical context? why the need for degrading it to such depths of depravity?

There are no amateur d ...[text shortened]... stead of to others.

Louis Suarez is legend but not as good as Vanger Love, Brazilian genius.
nah, you are being a drama queen. i didnt actually say anything offensive about you. i was mealy pointing out that my comment was a reply to galveston and by proxy you as you will often reply for galveston. in a jokey, poking fun at you way i was alluding to the fact that asking one of you a question is asking you both the question.

i suspect you wouldnt be making such a fuss if i had called galveston a rent-a-robbie. its your fickle male ego thats been hurt. like a j.w. ronaldo watching messi get j.w. of they year again and agian.

F

Moves
28 Jan 13

I have said what i have said, it is enough.
You have pointedly refused to say whether your new Stellpalfie Rule applies to you.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
28 Jan 13

No i was otherwise engaged with many of my kids friends playing the xbox last night, depravity takes many forms.
Asking about Gods willy is not one of them.

rc

Moves
28 Jan 13

Originally posted by FMF
galveston75 is one of the most pessimistic and negative posters I have encountered on RHP. He has expressed the WISH that Jesus come down and wipe everybody and everything away. When I have presented evidence of human progress to him in the past he has very often started deflecting and dodging or telling me to look at a YouTube video. etc.
fine, but you are attacking his personality rather than the points that I raised.

Moves
28 Jan 13
1 edit

whats depraved about god having a penis?

rc

Moves
28 Jan 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
nah, you are being a drama queen. i didnt actually say anything offensive about you. i was mealy pointing out that my comment was a reply to galveston and by proxy you as you will often reply for galveston. in a jokey, poking fun at you way i was alluding to the fact that asking one of you a question is asking you both the question.

i suspect you ...[text shortened]... e ego thats been hurt. like a j.w. ronaldo watching messi get j.w. of they year again and agian.
I would never have Ronaldo in my team, nor Messi, there are too many other good options, Jordi Gomez being one.

rc

Moves
28 Jan 13

Originally posted by stellspalfie
tasteful for who?
for me.