Do any ideas expressed on this forum qualify as

Do any ideas expressed on this forum qualify as "evil"?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Sep 22

@fmf said
You can't even bring yourself to answer the OP's straightforward question about your own belief.
Your here, you I guess speak for me, even when I say I mean one thing you correct me, telling what I really mean. I am not required if you are here, at least according to you.

IP

Moves
07 Sep 22

@kellyjay said
Your here, you I guess speak for me, even when I say I mean one thing you correct me, telling what I really mean. I am not required if you are here, at least according to you.
One of your 'truths' is that the god that you worship messes with genetic inheritance at the point of conception, so that imperfect/sick/deformed babies are born, with no hope of a normal, happy, pain - free life. As relates to the OP, I see this as an unmitigated act of evil. How do you see it?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Sep 22

@indonesia-phil said
One of your 'truths' is that the god that you worship messes with genetic inheritance at the point of conception, so that imperfect/sick/deformed babies are born, with no hope of a normal, happy, pain - free life. As relates to the OP, I see this as an unmitigated act of evil. How do you see it?
I see it as we are reaping what we sow. Before the fall everything pointed towards
life, after the fall it all points towards death. Do you see evil, or do you think that
it's something we make up?

F

Moves
07 Sep 22

@kellyjay said
You are beyond parody.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Sep 22
1 edit

@kellyjay said
I see it as we are reaping what we sow. Before the fall everything pointed towards
life, after the fall it all points towards death.
If everything before the fall “pointed towards life” (whatever that means), then why was the serpent permitted access to the Garden of Eden?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Sep 22

@divegeester said
If everything before the fall “pointed towards life” (whatever that means), then why was the serpent permitted access to the Garden of Eden?
The serpent couldn't force anyone to do evil, had Adam spoken up, had Eve done
what was told there wouldn't have been an issue. Being tempted isn't a sin, but
sinning carries with it consequences they were told what would happen, as we are
told what is going to happen when we die outside of Christ's saving grace.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Sep 22

@divegeester said
Everything alive was to multiply, to create more life, it was pointing towards life, it was
not until Adam and Eve sinned did the earth become cursed and now death is part
of creation until evil is dealt with, completely.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Sep 22

@kellyjay said
The serpent couldn't force anyone to do evil, had Adam spoken up, had Eve done
what was told there wouldn't have been an issue. Being tempted isn't a sin, but
sinning carries with it consequences they were told what would happen, as we are
told what is going to happen when we die outside of Christ's saving grace.
I didn’t ask you if people can be forced to sin.
I didn’t ask you about Adam speaking up.
I didn’t ask you if Eve had spoken up.
I didn’t ask you if temptation was a sin.
I didn’t ask you if sin carries consequences.
I didn’t ask you if anyone had been told what would happen if they sinned.

What I asked you was…

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Sep 22

@divegeester said

What I asked you was…
Why not? Goodness is goodness without evil, while evil is a parasite that can only exist because there is good. The question of evil is only a question in light of the good. Remove good from the equation there isn’t any that really differentiates good from evil. There should have been no issues with the snake, there was a warning with a clear understanding of the choices consequences.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Sep 22

@divegeester said

What I asked you was…
God made man (male and female) in His image and put them in a garden with nothing stopping them from doing anything that they wanted, it was wide open, except for one thing and they were warned.

Now it’s flipped we are required to enter into the one way (Jesus Christ) , all other paths are meaningless.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Sep 22

@kellyjay said
Why not?
I didn’t ask you “why not”?

I asked you

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Sep 22

@divegeester said

What I asked you was…
God made man (male and female) in His image and put them in a garden with nothing stopping them from doing anything that they wanted, it was wide open, except for one thing and they were warned.

Now it’s flipped we are required to enter into the one way (Jesus Christ) , all other paths are meaningless.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Sep 22

@kellyjay said

I didn’t ask you for an update on god making man and where he put them, I asked you

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
08 Sep 22

@divegeester said
I didn’t ask you “why not”?

I asked you

Ask God it doesn’t say

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
08 Sep 22

@kellyjay said
Ask God it doesn’t say
I acknowledge your inability to address the most basic of questions.