1. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 01:01
    @divegeester said
    As I said, if you are uncomfortable talking about what you believe and why you believe it, then perhaps a spirituality debate forum where people discuss what they believe and why they believe it… is not the best place for you.
    Perhaps if you are incapable of discussing beliefs in general rather than a specific person's beliefs this is not the place for you.

However, I'm beginning to believe that you are not completely in control of whatever comes out of your little posting jaws whenever they flap (and oh how they do flap), and therefore should be treated as someone who is unfortunately not fully in control of or responsible for his own behavior.

You poor dear. May Heaven help you and anyone who ever has to deal with you.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 04:58
    @kevin-eleven said
    Perhaps if you are incapable of discussing beliefs in general rather than a specific person's beliefs this is not the place for you.

However, I'm beginning to believe that you are not completely in control of whatever comes out of your little posting jaws whenever they flap (and oh how they do flap), and therefore should be treated as someone who is unfortunately not ...[text shortened]... or his own behavior.

You poor dear. May Heaven help you and anyone who ever has to deal with you.
    Hey, you’re the one who keeps getting forum banned 😉
  3. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 05:03
    @divegeester said
    Hey, you’re the one who keeps getting forum banned 😉
    Thank you for pointing out this discrepancy.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 05:09
    @kevin-eleven said
    Thank you for pointing out this discrepancy.
    Here to help Saladboy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree