1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Sep '22 03:31
    @kellyjay said
    I am not the playing the victim here, I have to admit I am a sinner and need the grace of Jesus Christ.
    Do any ideas expressed on this forum ~ whether they be yours, Indonesian Phil's, divegeester's, or mine ~ qualify as "evil"?
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Sep '22 03:37
    @kellyjay said
    You don't understand, I get that, you don't understand.
    This is just bluster by you kellyjay.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Sep '22 07:11
    @divegeester said
    This is just bluster by you kellyjay.
    I'm agreeing with you that you don't understand is bluster, why is that?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Sep '22 09:17
    @kellyjay said
    I'm agreeing with you that you don't understand is bluster, why is that?
    Doubling down on this silly bluster just makes you look silly.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Sep '22 12:08
    @divegeester said
    Doubling down on this silly bluster just makes you look silly.
    As it is written you find Genesis a true reflection of God rightfully handing things
    as man was created and fell or not?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Sep '22 17:111 edit
    @kellyjay said
    As it is written you find Genesis a true reflection of God rightfully handing things
    as man was created and fell or not?
    The precepts of of your doctrinal structure are fundamentally flawed:

- God is all powerful
    - God is all knowing
    - God is all loving
    - God’s mercy endures forever
    - “Before the fall all things pointed toward life” (your claim)
    - God knows this and yet STILL created hell and eternal torture
    - God permits the serpent to enter Eden with this foreknowledge and supremacy
    - Jesus (as God) oversees the eternal torture of billions whom he foreknew would be in this condition

There is obviously error in this thinking which you personally propagate and expect people to accept.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Sep '22 17:40
    @divegeester said
    The precepts of of your doctrinal structure are fundamentally flawed:

- God is all powerful
    - God is all knowing
    - God is all loving
    - God’s mercy endures forever
    - “Before the fall all things pointed toward life” (your claim)
    - God knows this and yet STILL created hell and eternal torture
    - God permits the serpent to enter Eden with this foreknowledge and s ...[text shortened]... here is obviously error in this thinking which you personally propagate and expect people to accept.
    You are talking about your beliefs about God, I asked you with scripture to prove
    your point, you are not using scripture you are telling me what you think! When
    you look at Genesis, show me how when God created life before the fall it wasn't
    all pointed to life! I can show you how God told all life to be fruitful and to multiply,
    pointing to life, you are assuming death I guess, well what verse are you referring
    to?

You are finding fault with God, or with scripture, or with me, because for some
    reason that goes against your idea of how God should behave! You are assuming
    without Biblical references why God would not allow the serpent into the garden,
    what Biblical text are you referring to, to make that point?

Do you ever bother to read the Bible before you start making claims about it?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Sep '22 17:48
    @kellyjay said
    You are talking about your beliefs about God, I asked you with scripture to prove
    your point, you are not using scripture you are telling me what you think! When
    you look at Genesis, show me how when God created life before the fall it wasn't
    all pointed to life! I can show you how God told all life to be fruitful and to multiply,
    pointing to life, you are assuming death ...[text shortened]... to make that point?

Do you ever bother to read the Bible before you start making claims about it?
    I’m talking about YOUR beliefs, claims and assertions kellyjay, I’m not talking about my version of God, I’m talking about your version. And I’ve laid out above why what you believe simply doesn’t hold together when it’s distilled in those terms.

Stop pouting kellyjay and address, what you referred to earlier as “logic”.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 Sep '22 19:18
    @divegeester said
    I’m talking about YOUR beliefs, claims and assertions kellyjay, I’m not talking about my version of God, I’m talking about your version. And I’ve laid out above why what you believe simply doesn’t hold together when it’s distilled in those terms.

Stop pouting kellyjay and address, what you referred to earlier as “logic”.
    Yes, you are, you are not talking about Genesis just your opinion, thank you for
    admitting that, once again.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Sep '22 02:23
    @kellyjay said
    Yes, you are, you are not talking about Genesis just your opinion, thank you for
    admitting that, once again.
    No, I’m not. I’m talking about you and your personal belief system.

I’ve laid out above very clearly how it doesn’t even come close to coherence . It’s nonsense.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Sep '22 02:25
    @divegeester said
    No, I’m not. I’m talking about you and your personal belief system.

I’ve laid out above very clearly how it doesn’t even come close to coherence . It’s nonsense.
    I've granted that you have not gone into scripture to prove your points, instead, you
    keep on talking about my personal beliefs. If that is all you got, you got nothing.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Sep '22 02:39
    @kellyjay said
    I've granted that you have not gone into scripture to prove your points, instead, you
    keep on talking about my personal beliefs. If that is all you got, you got nothing.
    Your “personal beliefs” are what we are discussing KellyJay, it’s what these exchanges are about.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Sep '22 09:57
    @divegeester said
    Your “personal beliefs” are what we are discussing KellyJay, it’s what these exchanges are about.
    That is all you talk about, avoiding backing up your claims with cause.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Sep '22 21:49
    @kellyjay said
    That is all you talk about, avoiding backing up your claims with cause.
    “Backing up my claims with cause”

What are you on about?
  15. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    12 Sep '22 21:57
    @kellyjay said
    So you are complaining about something you don’t have a problem with being good or bad?
    I can't answer that nonsensical question until you tell me what it is you think I'm 'complaining' about.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree