1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Sep '22 02:151 edit
    @divegeester said
    I’m talking about YOUR beliefs, claims and assertions kellyjay, I’m not talking about my version of God, I’m talking about your version. And I’ve laid out above why what you believe simply doesn’t hold together when it’s distilled in those terms.

Stop pouting kellyjay and address, what you referred to earlier as “logic”.
    We were talking about scripture, at least I was, now you want to talk about my
    beliefs. I don't care what you think of my beliefs.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Sep '22 05:371 edit
    @kellyjay said
    We were talking about scripture, at least I was, now you want to talk about my
    beliefs. I don't care what you think of my beliefs.
    Your religious beliefs are based on your interpretation of scripture, so it’s the same thing.

If you are uncomfortable talking about what you believe and why you believe it, then perhaps a spirituality debate forum where people discuss what they believe and why they believe it… is not the best place for you.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    13 Sep '22 09:14
    @divegeester said
    Your religious beliefs are based on your interpretation of scripture, so it’s the same thing.

If you are uncomfortable talking about what you believe and why you believe it, then perhaps a spirituality debate forum where people discuss what they believe and why they believe it… is not the best place for you.
    When we were speaking about a specific text, you leave the text to focus on me, it
    is either back up what you said or don't I take it that since you have changed the
    the subject you realized you are wrong.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Sep '22 16:58
    @kellyjay said
    When we were speaking about a specific text, you leave the text to focus on me, it
    is either back up what you said or don't I take it that since you have changed the
    the subject you realized you are wrong.
    As I said, if you are uncomfortable talking about what you believe and why you believe it, then perhaps a spirituality debate forum where people discuss what they believe and why they believe it… is not the best place for you.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Sep '22 00:36
    @divegeester said
    As I said, if you are uncomfortable talking about what you believe and why you believe it, then perhaps a spirituality debate forum where people discuss what they believe and why they believe it… is not the best place for you.
    Well, I'll take that under advisement.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Sep '22 04:33
    @kellyjay said
    Well, I'll take that under advisement.
    Do let me know how you get on, as it is a critical step towards you getting less challenge on your assertions. Or actually, you making less assertions about your versions of what is and what isn’t truth.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Sep '22 09:15
    @divegeester said
    Do let me know how you get on, as it is a critical step towards you getting less challenge on your assertions. Or actually, you making less assertions about your versions of what is and what isn’t truth.
    Well, thank you for your advice and insight.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Sep '22 09:22
    @kellyjay said
    Well, thank you for your advice and insight.
    I’m always here to help 🙂
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '22 10:39
    @fmf said
    Do any ideas expressed in the course of debates and discussions on this forum qualify as "evil"?
    @kellyjay

Do you really believe that, when I express my non-Christian points of view and observations, it is an example of "evil"?
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 01:56
    @fmf said
    @kellyjay

Do you really believe that, when I express my non-Christian points of view and observations, it is an example of "evil"?
    Running my ideas about you is very boring and not productive, if you want
    someone to validate you find someone else.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 04:49
    @kellyjay said
    Running my ideas about you is very boring and not productive, if you want
    someone to validate you find someone else.
    Unfortunately, your ideas paint an uncomfortable portrait of the starkly misanthropic psychology that has a grip on you. There is nothing someone with your mindmap can do to "validate" anyone else, except perhaps - in some tragic and toxic sense - somebody else who is afflicted with the same theistic jaundice as you are. Thank you for your self-puffing banter, though.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Sep '22 04:51
    @kellyjay said
    Running my ideas about you is very boring and not productive.
    Was that a yes or a no?

The question was: Do you really believe that, when I express my non-Christian points of view and observations, it is an example of "evil"?
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 00:15
    @fmf said
    Unfortunately, your ideas paint an uncomfortable portrait of the starkly misanthropic psychology that has a grip on you. There is nothing someone with your mindmap can do to "validate" anyone else, except perhaps - in some tragic and toxic sense - somebody else who is afflicted with the same theistic jaundice as you are. Thank you for your self-puffing banter, though.
    Noted, thanks for your opinion.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 00:16
    @fmf said
    Was that a yes or a no?

The question was: Do you really believe that, when I express my non-Christian points of view and observations, it is an example of "evil"?
    You and dive must be really over your heads if the answers given to you are greater
    than a yes or no.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '22 00:49
    @kellyjay said
    You and dive must be really over your heads if the answers given to you are greater
    than a yes or no.
    Why are you being so evasive?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree