Diagnose me

Diagnose me

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
21 Mar 21

@caesar-salad said
TBH you seem kind of egocentric. 😉
You have a few points in your bag after your excellent comment to sonship a couple of weeks ago; try not to throw them away on cheap unreferenced, unqualified insults.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
21 Mar 21

@divegeester said
This idea I’m floating here is for a poster, me in this case, to start a new thread entitled “Diagnose me” and to create an OP describing their belief structure or motivations honestly, concisely and with the knowledge that they will probably get a little roasted. But it might be interesting and it might be fun.

So I’ll go first:
- I seem to have a robust belief that ...[text shortened]... ellant.
- I believe in Jesus Christ, still, somehow.

Diagnose me, feel free to speak your mind.
You have missed the mark. By a mile.

It is clearly obvious, based on the words and terms you used to describe yourself and what you think you believe, that you have little biblical knowledge, and don't understand what it means by what it says, nor do you, or have you, learned how to make application of the Truths of God's Word in your heart, according to sound doctrine and instruction.

Yet you cling to Christ, in your heart, even though, as you have admitted, you don't know how, which seems to indicate you really don't know why.

You have missed the mark because you have an incorrect attitude, an attitude based on misconceptions, misinterpretations and a profound misunderstanding of world history in juxtaposition to the biblical narrative relative to the prophetic timeline/table.

https://resources.ccphilly.org/detail.asp?Teaching=WED784

If you have the courage.

F

Moves
21 Mar 21

@secondson said

It is clearly obvious, based on the words and terms you used to describe yourself and what you think you believe, that you have little biblical knowledge, and don't understand what it means by what it says, nor do you, or have you, learned how to make application of the Truths of God's Word in your heart, according to sound doctrine a ...[text shortened]... ine/table.

If you have the courage.
Something tells me you typed this all out for your own benefit and not for anyone else's.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
21 Mar 21

@secondson said

It is clearly obvious, based on the words and terms you used to describe yourself and what you think you believe, that you have little biblical knowledge, and don't understand what it means by what it says, nor do you, or have you, learned how to make application of the Truths of God's Word in your heart, according to sound doctrine a ...[text shortened]... ine/table.

If you have the courage.
You should talk to sonship, you and he will get on like a house on fire.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
21 Mar 21

@avalanchethecat
We've talked and we've played chess.
No big secret.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
21 Mar 21

@sonship said
@avalanchethecat
We've talked and we've played chess.
No big secret.
Did he agree with you about the deification of man or does he subscribe to real Christian teaching?

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
21 Mar 21

@fmf said
Something tells me you typed this all out for your own benefit and not for anyone else's.
Something tells me you said that for your own benefit, and not for anyone else's.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
21 Mar 21
1 edit

@avalanchethecat said
You should talk to sonship, you and he will get on like a house on fire.
We have talked, and unlike the rest of you we didn't feel the need to level innuendos against each other even when we disagreed.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
21 Mar 21

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Did he agree with you about the deification of man or does he subscribe to real Christian teaching?
You must not recall how I did disagree, though I do understand the position.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
21 Mar 21
1 edit

@secondson said
We have talked, and unlike the rest of you we didn't feel the need to level innuendos against each other even when we disagreed.
Thats easy to figure out. Both of you promote the same "do-nothing, talk-only" doctrine, and condemn the doing of good works and righteousness. To further seal your alliance you both at around the same time some years ago changed your user names [giving some cock and bull excuses for doing so], from Jaywill to sonship and from josephw to secondson. The first set of names were not close enough. Its probably likely that you both are the same person, masquerading as two people, to give each other fictitious support when needed, because youall sure dont get it from anyone else.

F

Moves
21 Mar 21

@secondson said
Something tells me you said that for your own benefit, and not for anyone else's.
No. I said it for your benefit.

F

Moves
21 Mar 21

@secondson said
Has he ever described your beliefs as faeces when you disagreed?

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
21 Mar 21

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
21 Mar 21

@secondson said
Are you both affiliated to the same church?

Moves
22 Mar 21

@secondson said

If you have the courage.
Why not just call me an ashole (again) and be done with it?