Deification of man

Deification of man

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
22 Mar 21

@sonship said
You see Rajk999, this is why you will always be given less opposition on this Forum.Your being a Christian allows for the rejection of the existence of God.
Your being a Christian allows for the rejection of the Son of God, His living, His redemptive death, His resurrection and His coming as Spirit to live in men.
The world smells that you are one of them, striving the best ...[text shortened]... arguments will follow mine. I speak of God's seed imparted into man as the New Testament teaches.
You sound jealous and miffed.

F

Moves
22 Mar 21

@sonship said
God's seed abides in EVERY single person who has received Christ.
What do you believe "received" means here?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Mar 21
2 edits

@fmf said
Which part of what I posted does this purport to be replying to?
How about a person who believes God exists and knows about - and believes in - the teachings of Jesus but he does not "keep the commandments of Jesus" and only engages in professions of faith and expositions of dogma? As a Christian, do you believe that "God's seed abides in" such a person?

In other words, to me - "Do immature Christians exist?"
Yes.

God seed abides in immature Christians.

If your "question" is really just an accusation, there is no need to frame it as a question. Just make an accusatory statement and save time.

F

Moves
22 Mar 21

@sonship said
In other words - "Do immature Christians exist?"
No, sonship. I didn't ask: "Do immature Christians exist?" Or anything like it. I am specifically talking about non-Christians, non-believers. Saying "Do immature Christians exist?" is not "in other words". It's just you sidestepping what I actually said and asking yourself something you would rather talk about.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Mar 21

@sonship said
Rajk999,

A relatively good person doesn't believe that God exists. He doesn't believe Jesus lived or is the Son of God. Yet he tries to keep as well as he can "the commandments of Jesus".

Is such an atheist begotten of God ?

Is such and atheist in possession of God's seed?
Yes. I have answered questions such as this many times, with references but you rather believe that nobody before Jesus Christ, [or only Christians] were good people and kept the commandments.

You have not accepeted what Gods seed is. It is Jesus Christ, particularly the teachings of Jesus Christ. If you think it is something else then say so.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Mar 21
1 edit

God-men is an appropriate term to apply to those who have been begotten of God.

"He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit" (1 Cor. 6:17) means that the Holy Spirit who is God and the human spirit have been joined to be "one spirit".

That the two spirits are mingled is an appropriate description of such a blending together.

And that such a man joined as one spirit with God the Spirit is a "God-men" is also appropriate.

F

Moves
22 Mar 21

@sonship said
If your "question" is really just an accusation, there is no need to frame it as a question. Just make an accusatory statement and save time.
There is no need to resort to an ad hominem like this. I am a better, more cogent writer than you, my meaning is clear. Your two answers "No" were clear. All this other stuff, reframing my post so its says something different and now framing what I have asked you as being an "accusation" is too narcissistic of you to be a genuine conversation.

F

Moves
22 Mar 21

@sonship said
God-men is an appropriate term to apply to those who have been begotten of God.
So, if I believe that Jesus is "still alive", I can be a God-man too, even if I don't obey Jesus' commandments?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Mar 21
2 edits

@FMF

. . . I have asked you as being an "accusation" is too narcissistic of you to be a genuine conversation.

All you've done here is basically just delayed your accusation one post.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Mar 21
1 edit

@fmf said
You sound jealous and miffed.
I think he sounds childish and stupid 😀

F

Moves
22 Mar 21

@sonship said
@FMF
All you've done here is basically just delayed your accusation one post.
There is no need to be playing the man like this; play the ball.

F

Moves
22 Mar 21

@sonship said
In other words, to me - "Do immature Christians exist?"
Yes.
If you want to start a thread called "Do immature Christians exist?" then do so. Please don't pretend that this is what I asked you on this thread.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Mar 21

No one has offered to me a convincing argument why "God-men" is not a very good term to describe those who have received "His seed".

As for all the matters of obedience, in First John obedience is a matter of obeying the teaching of the anointing. And that is a moving around of the Holy Spirit kind of anointing or rubbing God into their personality.

The anointing teaches the believers to abide in Christ.
That is remain and linger under the influence of the indwelling Spirit of Christ.

This is a skill to be learned.
This is a skill to grow in over a lifetime of loving the Lord Jesus.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
22 Mar 21

@sonship said
You see Rajk999, this is why you will always be given less opposition on this Forum.

Your being a Christian allows for the rejection of the existence of God.
Your being a Christian allows for the rejection of the Son of God, His living, His redemptive death, His resurrection and His coming as Spirit to live in men.

The world smells that you are one of them, striving th ...[text shortened]... uments will follow mine.

I speak of God's seed imparted into man as the New Testament teaches.
Dont justify your garbage doctrines by trying to belittle me. That is mo of a fool. Some people may not argue with my posts because I simply restate often verbatim the teachings of Jesus Christ. Its hard to argue with what Jesus said.

You produce the teachings of men and for any knowledgeable person whether Christian or not, it grates against their conscience to read your nonsense.

F

Moves
22 Mar 21
1 edit

@sonship said
No one has offered to me a convincing argument why "God-men" is not a very good term to describe those who have received "His seed".
What would "a convincing argument" to you be?

Seeing as you think no one is "convincing" you in this discussion, why don't you play devil's advocate, for the sake of argument, and offer what you would consider to be "a convincing argument why God-men is not a very good term"?