1. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 08:51
    @caesar-salad said
    Despite this setup, I'm wondering if you ever ate or prepared one of your cheese and pickle sandwiches under UV light, just to see the pickles glow.
    It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if somewhere Witness Lee had written about the deification of pickles. (There is probably numerological evidence in the Bible).

Nice catch.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 09:01
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    I don't know why starting a new thread will somehow give more credence to his criticism.
    When your detractors see you hiding from questions and comments, which you do frequently (e.g. my so-called checkmate questions) then they are much more likely to know that they have a spot-on-target point which you simply want to avoid.

Starting a new thread in these scenarios is an excellent way of holding your intellectual feet to the fire of scrutiny.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 10:371 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    It's a pity sonship is hiding from this quote by Witness Lee, despite asking me to find it.

'Ultimately, the church is a group of people who are in union with the Triune God and are mingled with the Triune God. The Triune God and the church are four-in-one. Because the Father, the Son, and the Spirit are all one with the Body of Christ, we may say that the Triune ...[text shortened]... ganism of the Triune God Himself.'

Witness Lee, A Deeper Study of the Divine Dispensing p.203-204
    The man continues to fabricate doctrines not found in the bible and the gullible, like sonship swallow it up without thinking. Both now and in the future the pecking order clearly stated in the bible remains. There is no God-man nonsense in the bible.

The situation now.
    For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; (1 Timothy 2:5 KJV)

But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. (1 Corinthians 11:3 KJV)

God the Father
    Christ the Son and mediator
    People

Oneness does not indicate equality. Christ iwas one with God. Also one with the disciples. A man must he one with his wife. Nothing there indicates equality. It simply means of one mind and purpose.

In the future after the millennial reign of Christ:

And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. (Revelation 21:23-24 KJV)

If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour. (John 12:26 KJV)

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: (Revelation 22:3 KJV)

All that has changed is that the righteous are given eternal life. The pecking order remains:

God
    The Lamb
    The righteous nations [servants of God]
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 11:08
    @rajk999 said
    The man continues to fabricate doctrines not found in the bible and the gullible, like sonship swallow it up without thinking. Both now and in the future the pecking order clearly stated in the bible remains. There is no God-man nonsense in the bible.

The situation now.
    [i]For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; (1 Timothy 2:5 K ...[text shortened]... l life. The pecking order remains:

God
    The Lamb
    The righteous nations [servants of God]
    I suspect sonship will soon bring out the 'mingling' card to explain away how man becomes God.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 11:371 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I suspect sonship will soon bring out the 'mingling' card to explain away how man becomes God.
    All the mingling in the world will not change this:

And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: (Revelation 22:3 KJV)

Its God, the Lamb [sitting on their throne, then the Servants [Man with eternal life]

Man with eternal life therefore cannot even aspire to equate with Christ the Son of God far less to be God. This God-man business is an utterly nonsensical doctrine, only to be swallowed by fools.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 18:44
    @Rajk999

This God-man business is an utterly nonsensical doctrine, only to be swallowed by fools.

Was the Apostle John a fool?
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 19:06
    @sonship said
    @Rajk999

This God-man business is an utterly nonsensical doctrine, only to be swallowed by fools.

Was the Apostle John a fool?
    The simple message of John had no bells and whistles. Jesus of Nazareth was Christ, the Son of God. Followers of him would have eternal life. John did not say man would mingle with God and join the Trinty as a four-in-one deity. Only Witness Lee said that.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 19:11
    Excuse me while I ask Rajk999 a question.

Was the Apostle John a fool ?
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 19:15
    @sonship said
    Excuse me while I ask Rajk999 a question.
    Still hiding from my questions?
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 19:19
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    You've been given enough direct quotes to correct your errors.

On the two threads dedicated to criticizing "God-men" and "four-in-one" and "deification" you have been given ample evidence of how those phrases were used by Witness Lee.

I don't think anymore about you receiving any education.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 19:20
    Rajk999, Was the Apostle John a fool or not?
  12. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 19:26
    @sonship said
    If he used the expression God-man, and if he identified a 4In1 God, yes, he is a damn fool.

Man is given eternal life but remain servants of God and Christ.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 19:29
    @sonship said
    If he used the expression God-man, and if he identified a 4In1 God, yes, he is a damn fool.

Man is given eternal life but remain servants of God and Christ. There is no mingling foolishness and all the other mumbo jumbo doctrine you are fabricating.

What is stopping you from simply repeating what the bible says?
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 19:33
    @sonship said
    @Ghost-of-a-Duke
    You've been given enough direct quotes to correct your errors.

On the two threads dedicated to criticizing "God-men" and "four-in-one" and "deification" you have been given ample evidence of how those phrases were used by Witness Lee.

I don't think anymore about you receiving any education.
    Again, John did not say man would mingle with God and join the Trinty as a four-in-one deity. Only Witness Lee said that.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 22:254 edits
    Readers, the Apostle John did not use the phrase God-men.

But the Apostle John said of the Christians that God's SEED abides in them. And for that reason the SEED of God makes it that they cannot sin because of the life of that SEED.

"Everyone who has been begotten of God does not practice sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been begotten of God." (1 John 3:10)

This post is short because all cannot be said briefly.
    And many of you cannot bear to read for too long here.

What would you call a man or woman who has a seed of God growing in them that makes sinning an impossibility? Why is "God-men" objectionable to describe human beings implanted with the seed of God? "His [God's] SEED" abiding in them makes them God-men.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree