Curses for Disobedience

Curses for Disobedience

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Dec 22

@kellyjay said
How do you know, if you don't accept that the Bible is the Word of God?
I’m just quoting the scripture, if you don’t accept it then that’s your choice.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
03 Dec 22

@divegeester said
I’m just quoting the scripture, if you don’t accept it then that’s your choice.
BS dive you are talking out both sides of your face! You claim that you don’t know if the Bible is from God or man, and what you do is when it is convenient you use it as the Word of God, or deny the authority when you don’t like what it says.

Duplicitous to end you are, both sides of the fence

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
03 Dec 22

@kellyjay said
You claim that you don’t know if the Bible is from God or man,
You’re lying agin.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
03 Dec 22

@divegeester said
You’re lying agin.
You said that, I am not putting words in your mouth. You can not ride both sides of the fence without contradictions as you do.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Dec 22

@kellyjay said
You said that, I am not putting words in your mouth. You can not ride both sides of the fence without contradictions as you do.
I have not said that, your lying.

Perhaps you can waste some time finding where I’ve said “I do not know if the bible is form god or man”?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Dec 22

@divegeester said
I have not said that, your lying.

Perhaps you can waste some time finding where I’ve said “I do not know if the bible is form god or man”?
So to be clear the Bible is the Word of God, not that there are bits and pieces of
God's Word in the Bible, there is no doubt about it, the Bible is the Word of God!
Answer me this and I will go get some of the various quotes you have made to the
contrary, and we will see who is not being consistent here in the things they say.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Dec 22
2 edits

@kellyjay said
So to be clear the Bible is the Word of God, not that there are bits and pieces of
God's Word in the Bible, there is no doubt about it, the Bible is the Word of God!
Answer me this and I will go get some of the various quotes you have made to the
contrary, and we will see who is not being consistent here in the things they say.
I have made my position on this absolutely clear dozens of time KellyJay. You just don’t like it.

There are doctrines in Christendom which I reject because they are morally abhorrent, incoherent, logically nonsensical and out of whack with the general gist of the gospel and the wider narrative of an all powerful, all loving, all accountable creator.

If you present your personal opinion on doctrine which supports acts of barbaric sadism, then I reject those opinions too. If you present biblical snippets claiming to support barbaric sadism then I reject your opinion, your interpretation and if necessary the scripture itself.

I have asked you several times in specifically created threads to provide me with evidence (other than your deeply held personal beliefs) that the bible is the complete, exclusive, inerrant, literal word of God…and you cannot do so.

So you and the other hard-right tub-thumping extremist Christian zealot Jospehw telling me that my rejection of your personal opinions on the interpretation of the bible is heresy, or aligned to the antichrist, or inferences that I’m a tare, a Christian basher etc is all just blah blah blah to my ears.

I’ve also pinned you down on your failed version of god. You go on and on about “the few” who will be saved and how non Christians will be tortured alive for eternity by the all loving all powerful all knowing god who failed to save them.

It’s completely nonsensical and therefore totally unbelievable.

Got it yet?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Dec 22

@divegeester said
I have made my position on this absolutely clear dozens of time KellyJay. You just don’t like it.

There are doctrines in Christendom which I reject because they are morally abhorrent, incoherent, logically nonsensical and out of whack with the general gist of the gospel and the wider narrative of an all powerful, all loving, all accountable creator.

If you present ...[text shortened]... ed to save them.

It’s completely nonsensical and therefore totally unbelievable.

Got it yet?
I asked you if the Bible is the Word of God, without reservation, is it or not? I am
not asking you about the opinions I have on any topic, only about the Bible, is it
all from God, or is it from man, if you claim only parts are from God, you are
denying it is all from God.

The question being asked is quite simple and has nothing at all to do with my
opinion on any topic or anyone else's opinion on any topic. If you are able, and I
am starting to think you are not, answer that one question, please.

As it stands right now you have tried to find an answer that will be acceptable to
everyone right down the middle of the road, which is full of contradictions, proving
my point about you.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Dec 22
4 edits

@kellyjay said
I asked you if the Bible is the Word of God, without reservation, is it or not?
I’ve answered this question dozens of times, what’s the matter with you!

The answer is unequivocal:
1) No one knows
2) I personally believe it contains elements of the word of God and probably other stuff mixed in.

If only you answered questions as honestly and unequivocally as that!

PS I don’t give a rats ass if my answer triggers you into another stream of abuse about me being likened to atheists, heretics or the antichrist.

Got it now?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Dec 22

@kellyjay said

As it stands right now you have tried to find an answer that will be acceptable to
everyone right down the middle of the road, which is full of contradictions, proving
my point about you.
No I haven’t, you are making this up.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Dec 22

@kellyjay said
I asked you if the Bible is the Word of God, without reservation, is it or not?
Once again, for the umpteenth time… other than your personally held opinion and deep belief, do you have any evidence whatsoever that the bible is the complete, exclusive, inerrant, literal word of god?

Any chance of a yes or no answer KellyJay?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Dec 22

KellyJay

- If your answer is “yes” then show the evidence.

- If your answer is “no” then what are you going on about?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Dec 22

@divegeester said
I’ve answered this question dozens of times, what’s the matter with you!

The answer is unequivocal:
1) No one knows
2) I personally believe it contains elements of the word of God and probably other stuff mixed in.

If only you answered questions as honestly and unequivocally as that!

PS I don’t give a rats ass if my answer triggers you into another stream of abuse about me being likened to atheists, heretics or the antichrist.

Got it now?
I know you have answered this, and your answer is you don't believe, if you did you
would have said yes, its simple dive, you are not a man of faith, except in the no one
knows doctrine.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
04 Dec 22

@divegeester said
Once again, for the umpteenth time… other than your personally held opinion and deep belief, do you have any evidence whatsoever that the bible is the complete, exclusive, inerrant, literal word of god?

Any chance of a yes or no answer KellyJay?
Just as you don't accept the scriptures as the Word of God you also don't accept
evidence that confirms this, you simply wallow in the I don't know doctrine and no
one can prove anything to you because you won't accept it. I have given you the
things that I accept, you blew them off just as you do the scriptures being the Word
of God.

IP

Moves
04 Dec 22

@kellyjay said
Just as you don't accept the scriptures as the Word of God you also don't accept
evidence that confirms this, you simply wallow in the I don't know doctrine and no
one can prove anything to you because you won't accept it. I have given you the
things that I accept, you blew them off just as you do the scriptures being the Word
of God.
There is no evidence that confirms that your 'scriptures' are the word of any god; if there was you wouldn't need faith, which is all you have, and faith comes from within you, and from nowhere else.