1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '22 11:40
    @kellyjay said
    I don't care what you think of my interpretations of any of it, the Word speaks for
    itself and you disagree with it.
    No, primarily disagree with your interpretation of it. That’s what we’ve been discussing over dozens of threads for that couple of years. Your opinions.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '22 11:41
    @kellyjay said
    The Bible only contains the Word of God, which is quite different than it is the Word
    of God. So you pick and choose, which is what I have been telling you! My personal
    opinion isn't a priority, what the scriptures clearly say is.
    I disagree with your personal opinions on certain things.

What you’ve just posted is another one of your personal opinions which I disagree with.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '22 11:45
    @kellyjay said
    So Jesus is God and in
    charge of Hell, you admit that?
    Firstly I don’t believe in a literal hell, as you well know. Pretending you don’t know or don’t remember is dishonest Kellyjay.

Secondly I started a thread a while about entitled the biggest misconception in Christendom, in which you failed against my premise that (in mainstream doctrinal through and general accepted understanding) it was Jesus who was in charge of hell, not Satan.

And yet here you are now contradicting your previous stance.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Dec '22 12:23
    @divegeester said
    Firstly I don’t believe in a literal hell, as you well know. Pretending you don’t know or don’t remember is dishonest Kellyjay.
    It's been his new gimmick in 2022. It's dj2becker-ism.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Dec '22 15:41
    @divegeester said
    No, primarily disagree with your interpretation of it. That’s what we’ve been discussing over dozens of threads for that couple of years. Your opinions.
    When the scriptures plainly says something who repeats it to agree or disagree is meaningless, the Word not our opinions matter, and what you are doing is using me to justify your denial of what the Bible says. Not wise since we all will stand before God and give an account, and “Kelly said,” will not be a defendable position to take!
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Dec '22 15:431 edit
    @divegeester said

Secondly I started a thread a while about entitled the biggest misconception in Christendom, in which you failed against my premise that (in mainstream doctrinal through and general accepted understanding) it was Jesus who was in charge of hell, not Satan.

And yet here you are now contradicting your previous stance.
    Yea I know casting out what the Bible teaches is common for you.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '22 18:35
    @kellyjay said
    When the scriptures plainly says something who repeats it to agree or disagree is meaningless, the Word not our opinions matter, and what you are doing is using me to justify your denial of what the Bible says. Not wise since we all will stand before God and give an account, and “Kelly said,” will not be a defendable position to take!
    Whether or not scripture “plainly says something” or not, is a matter of personal opinion kellyjay.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '22 18:36
    @kellyjay said
    Yea I know casting out what the Bible teaches is common for you.
    You are mistaken.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Dec '22 19:05
    @divegeester said
    Whether or not scripture “plainly says something” or not, is a matter of personal opinion kellyjay.
    In your world 🌎, in mine when we write something we are saying what we mean. You are suggesting that when God’s word says something about any topic we get to translate it any way we want?

So the 10 commandments are up in the air according to what ever people feel like they mean? I think you have highlighted the source of your reasoning issues, you seem to think 🤔 what ever spin you wish to use that is all that matters, not the intent of the author!

What a screwed up philosophy of conversation and communication you have! If you really believed that, why do you correct people when they assert things you disagree with, or think they are being deceitful?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '22 19:58
    @kellyjay said
    In your world 🌎, in mine when we write something we are saying what we mean. You are suggesting that when God’s word says something about any topic we get to translate it any way we want?

So the 10 commandments are up in the air according to what ever people feel like they mean? I think you have highlighted the source of your reasoning issues, you seem to think 🤔 what ev ...[text shortened]... do you correct people when they assert things you disagree with, or think they are being deceitful?
    When you say “spin” you are referring to my personal opinion I presume?

But when you say “truth” you are referring to your personal opinion?
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    01 Dec '22 21:041 edit
    @divegeester said
    When you say “spin” you are referring to my personal opinion I presume?

But when you say “truth” you are referring to your personal opinion?
    When you talk about personal opinions you are not talking about truth only opinions, truth is unbending reality that doesn’t change with the whims of man.

God’s truth is not subject to change due to man’s opinion, (mine included) if we get that wrong no matter how sure we are about our position we will be in error! When you take it upon yourself to reject the text as it is written that is what you are doing, putting yourself above the Word.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '22 21:15
    @kellyjay said
    When you talk about personal opinions you are not talking about truth only opinions, truth is unbending reality that doesn’t change with the whims of man.

God’s truth is not subject to change due to man’s opinion, (mine included) if we get that wrong no matter how sure we are about our position we will be in error! When you take it upon yourself to reject the text as it is written that is what you are doing, putting yourself above the Word.
    But other than your own personal opinion you have absolutely not evidence whatsoever that the “text” is the literal, complete, inerrant word of God.

So we are just left with your personal opinion and your snarky “you are aligned with the Antichrist” 1950s American evangelical pious superiority.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Dec '22 22:30
    @divegeester said
    I thought you would have realised by now that I’m not interested in the slightest in your pontifications about how “evil” we all are, how you feel you “walk your faith” or how you feel that you “have Jesus within” you because you think certain things about yourself.

To me you are a typical American fundamentalist right-wing Christian zealot who holds extremist views on ...[text shortened]... your version of Jesus upon whoever fails to align with personal opinion about ancient Hebrew texts.
    That is racist.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    01 Dec '22 23:07
    @cinder23 said
    That is racist.
    6 days remaining.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '22 00:15
    @divegeester said
    6 days remaining.
    6 days remaining for what racist grave digger?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree