1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Nov '22 17:371 edit
    @divegeester said
    This 👆🏼

You are lying about me KellyJay.
    You made up your Jesus when you started picking and choosing the bits of the Bible you accept and twisting other text to mean what you want, not what the whole Bible teaches.

Your more interested in how you view the Bible than what it says! So you suppress the truth found in scripture to make it pleasing to you. Not lying you brag about your new wine, as you cast doubt on the validity of the scriptures!

You are lying to yourself as you put yourself above the scriptures denying its authority over your life for correction and truth.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Nov '22 19:49
    @kellyjay said
    You made up your Jesus when you started picking and choosing the bits of the Bible you accept and twisting other text to mean what you want, not what the whole Bible teaches.

Your more interested in how you view the Bible than what it says! So you suppress the truth found in scripture to make it pleasing to you. Not lying you brag about your new wine, as you cast doubt o ...[text shortened]... you put yourself above the scriptures denying its authority over your life for correction and truth.
    You said I have “rejected the story of Christ”. I haven’t, you are lying.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    27 Nov '22 20:40
    @divegeester said
    You said I have “rejected the story of Christ”. I haven’t, you are lying.
    John 1
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Jesus is God, always was, is, and will be.

Romans 1
    For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.

Jesus Christ came to save sinners because of the danger we are in due to the
    very unrighteousness we live in you suppress the danger everyone who does
    not come to Christ for the salvation He gives us by putting our faith in Him
    and turning to Him by our repentance, you reject that and tell everyone that
    it is okay, there is no hell to worry about Jesus isn't going to hold you accountable
    for the life, you live.

Luke 19:10
    For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”

Instead of the truth in scripture, you buy into the lie and tell others the same
    lie, "Did God really say...", nothing new was required to deceive you, the very first
    lie still works.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Nov '22 23:18
    @kellyjay said
    John 1
    In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life, and the life was the light of men. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Jesus is God, always was, is, and will b ...[text shortened]... , "Did God really say...", nothing new was required to deceive you, the very first
    lie still works.
    You said: I have “rejected the story of Christ”. I haven’t, you are lying about that.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Nov '22 00:30
    @divegeester said
    You said: I have “rejected the story of Christ”. I haven’t, you are lying about that.
    You don’t know the story of Christ from beginning to end as it is revealed in scripture, you make it up as you go.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Nov '22 00:501 edit
    @kellyjay said
    You don’t know the story of Christ from beginning to end as it is revealed in scripture, you make it up as you go.
    No, you are mistaken.

And you are lying about what you accused me of.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Nov '22 01:51
    Whatever happened to KellyJay in 2022?
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    29 Nov '22 11:05
    @divegeester said
    No, you are mistaken.

And you are lying about what you accused me of.
    I accuse you of not walking by faith which is what the scriptures call us to do if we
    are to follow God. You walk the path of an Atheist, and Anti-Christ always denying
    always casting doubt on the truthfulness of scripture, you have no faith in the Word
    of God! What do you have faith in, nothing! Which puts you back into the camp of
    the Athiest and Anti-Christ of denial. I accuse you of being a Christian in name only,
    to be a Christian is to actually have Jesus Christ in your life as Lord and Savior
    obeying Him which is loving God and your fellow man, God changes us from the
    inside out and it shows. The only thing your life shows is doubt, belittlement, and a
    strong dislike towards more than a few.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Nov '22 11:35
    @kellyjay said
    I accuse you of not walking by faith which is what the scriptures call us to do if we
    are to follow God.
    What indication is there that you are "walking by faith"?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Nov '22 11:36
    @kellyjay said
    I accuse you of being a Christian in name only,
    to be a Christian is to actually have Jesus Christ in your life as Lord and Savior
    obeying Him which is loving God and your fellow man, God changes us from the
    inside out and it shows.
    to be a Christian is to actually have Jesus Christ in your life

What evidence is there that you "actually have Jesus Christ in your life"?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '22 21:352 edits
    @kellyjay said
    are to follow God. You walk the path of an Atheist, and Anti-Christ always denying
    always casting doubt on the truthfulness of scripture, you have no faith in the Word
    of God! What do you have faith in, nothing! Which puts you back into the camp of
    the Athiest and Anti-Christ of denial. ...[text shortened]... he only thing your life shows is doubt, belittlement, and a
    strong dislike towards more than a few.
    Usually when posters are upset with me disagreeing with them they thumb down my posts. Not you, the right wing Christian zealot, you accuse me of all this spiteful invective.
  12. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Nov '22 22:32
    @divegeester said
    Usually when posters are upset with me disagreeing with them they thumb down my posts. Not you, the right wing Christian zealot, you accuse me of all this spiteful invective.
    Well, I guess being called names by a so-called Christian who sides with Atheist and
    Anti-Christs concerning truth and scripture almost all posts should be expected. I
    do not thumbs-down dive, when you see those they are not from me.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    30 Nov '22 22:441 edit
    @kellyjay said
    Well, I guess being called names by a so-called Christian who sides with Atheist and
    Anti-Christs concerning truth and scripture almost all posts should be expected. I
    do not thumbs-down dive, when you see those they are not from me.
    Oh well, I guess in your mind that excuses you calling me all manner of the nastiest things one Christian can call another then.

I’m you’ve pretty much given up other than doing just that.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Nov '22 23:50
    @divegeester said
    Oh well, I guess in your mind that excuses you calling me all manner of the nastiest things one Christian can call another then.

I’m you’ve pretty much given up other than doing just that.
    What names have I called you dive, I've talked about the things you are doing, the
    sides you have taken, how they have lined up with the worldviews of Athiest and
    Anti-Christs, how you don't acknowledge that the Bible is from God, that you
    ignore scripture you don't like, and so on. While you call me names that have to
    do with me as a person, how are right-wing zealots defined, by what actions are
    those people known for, why did you categorize me as one of them? Did some of
    my words, what words would they be? When it comes to name-calling, and making
    spiteful remarks, I think you have me beat as you treat many here with that type of
    contempt, its a defining trait of yours across many boards here.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Dec '22 01:541 edit
    @kellyjay said
    What names have I called you dive, I've talked about the things you are doing, the
    sides you have taken, how they have lined up with the worldviews of Athiest and
    Anti-Christs, how you don't acknowledge that the Bible is from God, that you
    ignore scripture you don't like, and so on. While you call me names that have to
    do with me as a person, how are right-wing zealots d ...[text shortened]... treat many here with that type of
    contempt, its a defining trait of yours across many boards here.
    I( can tell from your chest-thumping and bitter and angry posting that you ostentatiously feel you are "right with God". Do you believe you will be perceived as having been a better Christian and a more virtuous follower of Jesus [than divegeester was] when you "stand before" your God figure "in judgment" after you pass away?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree