Countdown / countup to the Day of the Lord

Countdown / countup to the Day of the Lord

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Jan 19

@edward-palamar said
Not okay.

You don't know me, you don't know my family, and Jesus teaches to call no man your father, so it is highly doubtful that you know Jesus, the "Lord" in the title of this topic.

Keep looking up, though, you're getting to know Him.
Not okay, indeed.

I'm talking about the death of your father, which you detailed in several posts on your forum, and you took a stab at explaining why you think he (and by extension, you) has anything at all to do with Daniel's prophecies. Something about angels and prophets and why you reckon to be either one.

So I asked you to explain it here, once and for all, to us knuckle-draggers, and all I got back from you was a foot-stomping tantrum.

This seems about par for someone as far off-base as you've been here and elsewhere with your useless counting.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Jan 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said

How anti-climatic.
Spell-check on aisle 5!

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
25 Jan 19

@suzianne said
Spell-check on aisle 5!
I do appear to have lost a C somewhere along the way.

Read a book!

Moves
25 Jan 19

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I do appear to have lost a C somewhere along the way.
The unfortunate result, needless to say, was a partial climax.

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
26 Jan 19

@wolfe63 said
Yep....we don't get it.
Here again, improper use of "we", and I gave a thumbs up to @sonship for showing positive response regarding parousia.

We are 28 days into the General Resurrection of the Dead, the Glorious Manifestation of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I love it!

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
26 Jan 19

@divegeester said
Well we are all still here nearly a month after
Did you have some expectation that things would be different?

EP

Phoenixville, PA

Moves
26 Jan 19

@suzianne said
Not okay, indeed.
The link provided includes detailed descriptions regarding the three separate kingships of Daniel 11:19-21.

Although the Coverdale Bible of 1535 A.D. errs on the misuse of "vile", it foretold well the difficulty between the two kingships of Daniel 11:19-20.

What you refer to as "useless counting", Our Creator directly tells us to "count your blessings".

It seems you don't value blessing, I do.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Jan 19

@edward-palamar said
Here again, improper use of "we", and I gave a thumbs up to @sonship for showing positive response regarding parousia.

We are 28 days into the General Resurrection of the Dead, the Glorious Manifestation of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I love it!
Thread update:

Your countdown went absolutely nowhere and you should be thoroughly embarrassed.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
26 Jan 19

@edward-palamar said

I love it!
What are you loving?
It wasn't on the News.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jan 19

@edward-palamar said
The link provided includes detailed descriptions regarding the three separate kingships of Daniel 11:19-21.

Although the Coverdale Bible of 1535 A.D. errs on the misuse of "vile", it foretold well the difficulty between the two kingships of Daniel 11:19-20.

What you refer to as "useless counting", Our Creator directly tells us to "count your blessings".

It seems you don't value blessing, I do.
Not the same thing at all, and you know that.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jan 19

@edward-palamar said

I love it!
Resurrection of the Dead and the manifestation of our Lord, eh?

The Jehovah's Witnesses say that Jesus returned to Earth in 1914.

You're both way early.

Everyone is a prophet when they're looking at the bottom of their ale glass.

Moves
26 Jan 19

@edward-palamar said
@sonship will be pleased he has you to learn from him, he has some beliefs that will be right up your street.

Moves
26 Jan 19

@edward-palamar said
Did you have some expectation that things would be different?
Of course not, I think you and your wacky races thread is alll a bunch of deluded fluitloopery. You inferring now that things are not going to be different is sheer dishonestly by you.

Moves
26 Jan 19
1 edit

@edward-palamar said

I love it!
“28 days later”

Now where do I know that from

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Jan 19

@divegeester said
“28 days later”

Now where do I know that from
It's the zombie apocalypse!!

😵