1. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    13 Jan '19 11:53
    @divegeester said
    My point is you are talking a load of waffly platitudinal nonsense about another topic which you cannot coherently define or explain.
    You don't have a point.

All you have is bitch.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '19 13:32
    @secondson said
    You don't have a point.

All you have is bitch.
    Well I’m not calling people “Dense” “Pinhead” “Ashole” etc...

But maybe you have another definition of “bitch”
  3. Standard memberSecondSon
    Sinner
    Saved by grace
    Moves
    13 Jan '19 14:00
    @divegeester said
    Well I’m not calling people “Dense” “Pinhead” “Ashole” etc...

But maybe you have another definition of “bitch”
    You "call" posters in the forum all sorts of names. Labeling is what you do here. And criticize, ridicule and malign.

What's worse is how you and your alter ego FMF manage to kill, steal and destroy every thread and topic of discussion in this forum.

What you can't stand is being identified and called out for the Cretian you are.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Jan '19 15:25
    @secondson said
    🙂 The beauty of it is, we're already there.
    Already where? We're not yet in the Tribulation, no matter how "close" you may think it is.

The Antichrist and the False Prophet have yet to show themselves, as does the "Abomination of Desolation".

Yes, the spirit of antichrist from 1 John may be in the world, but the man of perdition foretold in Revelation has not been made known yet. So no, I do not believe Daniel's foretold "seventieth week" is yet here, either.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '19 17:13
    @secondson said
    You "call" posters in the forum all sorts of names. Labeling is what you do here. And criticize, ridicule and malign.

What's worse is how you and your alter ego FMF manage to kill, steal and destroy every thread and topic of discussion in this forum.

What you can't stand is being identified and called out for the Cretian you are.
    You’ve been hurling insults at me for years Josephw, “cretin” is just the latest. It’s water off a ducks back coming from someone like you.

Btw do you still “love” me and you still praying for me, or has your real churchy meathead mentality completely blossomed through your fakery?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jan '19 17:14
    @suzianne said
    Already where? We're not yet in the Tribulation, no matter how "close" you may think it is.

The Antichrist and the False Prophet have yet to show themselves, as does the "Abomination of Desolation".

Yes, the spirit of antichrist from 1 John may be in the world, but the man of perdition foretold in Revelation has not been made known yet. So no, I do not believe Daniel's foretold "seventieth week" is yet here, either.
    Exactly what I was asking him but he got upset.
  7. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    14 Jan '19 00:042 edits
    I hadn't planned on having everyone going at each other due to what I've found to be an amazing discovery.

When I first decided to share my findings, I chose the science forum for reasons stated; however, someone there directly said to take it here; and because some forums are against duplicate posts, I used a different original post in this thread.

In an attempt to bring this thread back to what it really is about, here is the original posting at Red Hot Pawn regarding the only accurate interpretation of the four-digit numbers in the Book of Daniel to be found on the internet :

(this is from July 31, 2018 A.D.) :

A few hours ago I updated this evening's counting spawned by the opening and unsealing of that which was closed and sealed. The human necessity in the interest of safety of such a venture began in earnest as a prayer in Chester County Court of Common Pleas in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.

To experience the same aura and basis that the author and prophet Daniel did during the time when the book was written, closed, and sealed, I rank as an added bonus in being a part of its revelation; I was even in bonds and felt duty bound to serve my people.

As I write this, I am weighing whether or not to place this thread in the spirituality sub-forum. As Theology is the mother of all sciences, it could go just as well there, too. But the unsealing has to do with criminology, cryptology, current events, history, and much more.

The overall span of this unsealing includes a duration of cleansing equal to 2,300 days. The book when closed and sealed more than 2,500 years ago also includes the durational values of three other groups of numbers : 1,260, 1,290, and 1,335.

The largest of these four-digit numbers has been the last to solve (render, interpret), yet it is the first grouping to be introduced in the book. That is where we are now as the smaller reckonings have already come to some fruition. Much can be said of the particular order of these foretold time frames and the use of number in their presentation, and in the past there have been those who have tried to open and unseal this same book only to find their efforts to be fruitless for the simple reason that it just wasn't the right time to do so. The stipulation "the time of the end" is found within its chapters and verses, and even serves as a 'check point' along the way.

I could continue at great length about this as it has been my work for more than sixty-two years, but I would rather the thread build with the user interaction of others to make it a more interesting read.

If there be no one interested in user interaction regarding this but would prefer to read more, there are many details at my profile's listed website, inclusive to treating the matter of the cleansing as a point of necessity.

This evening we entered the final 150 days of this historic counting / opening / unsealing.

The use of 150 Psalms in the Holy Bible and 150 "Aves" in the Holy Rosary echo the final strains of what has been, at least for me, an epic journey.

Now that the countdown is complete, I find myself finishing the last few games I had started for the Countdown to the Day of the Lord Chess Game Series, and counting the days of blessing of eternal life, we are at sixteen of those already.
  8. Phoenixville, PA
    Moves
    14 Jan '19 00:111 edit

Removed by poster

9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jan '19 07:45
    @Edward-Palamar

Other than acknowledging that you are taking about the prophetic writings contained in the the book of Daniel, I have absolutely no idea what you are wittering on about and I honestly suspect that you don’t either.
  10. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Jan '19 08:07
    @Edward-Palamar

Your countdown was a wet squid.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jan '19 08:44
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    @Edward-Palamar

NO! We just can’t see it because we don’t believe in it.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '19 09:24
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    @Edward-Palamar

Is that moister than a damp squib?
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Jan '19 10:231 edit
    @divegeester said
    @Edward-Palamar

Other than acknowledging that you are taking about the prophetic writings contained in the the book of Daniel, I have absolutely no idea what you are wittering on about and I honestly suspect that you don’t either.
    I suggest he tell us all the exact importance of his start dates for his meaningless "countdown". He thought he's got nothing but stick from us over this; wait until the events, as well as the characters of his little "passion play", causing him to label certain days as the beginning of the countdown come to a brighter light. It's all on his website, but I don't think he's come clean on this here yet.

PS: Ask him what his father's death has to do with the Book of Daniel's "countdown". The answer will be illuminating.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '19 05:58
    @suzianne said
    I suggest he tell us all the exact importance of his start dates for his meaningless "countdown". He thought he's got nothing but stick from us over this; wait until the events, as well as the characters of his little "passion play", causing him to label certain days as the beginning of the countdown come to a brighter light. It's all on his website, but I don't think he's ...[text shortened]... is father's death has to do with the Book of Daniel's "countdown". The answer will be illuminating.
    You sound like you know more about this than you are letting on?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '19 07:281 edit
    @edward-palamar said
    I hadn't planned on having everyone going at each other due to what I've found to be an amazing discovery.
    Is there any possibility you could tell us what this “amazing discovery” actually is? Other than it appearing to be a delusion of your own making.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree