Christ is for Everybody.  All People are Saved/Justified by Christ

Christ is for Everybody. All People are Saved/Justified by Christ

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
287d

@rajk999 said
Im actually starting to feel sorry for you KJ.

Jesus said these will enter the Kingdom of God:

[i]Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be fi ...[text shortened]... of Christ. It is the FREE GIFT that God gave to mankind. [/b]Let me know if you rather I quote Paul
What is the answer to that question?
After Jesus ascended into Heaven the Holy Spirit filled His church and when the church started growing they were asked by those who wanted to be saved, “What must I do to be saved?” What was the answer when the church began to grow?

Deceiver, do you know?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
287d

@kellyjay said
What is the answer to that question?
After Jesus ascended into Heaven the Holy Spirit filled His church and when the church started growing they were asked by those who wanted to be saved, “What must I do to be saved?” What was the answer when the church began to grow?

Deceiver, do you know?
Paul said women are saved in childbearing !! Is that what you believe ? .... lol .

I know you rather what Paul preached so go for it. I know what Jesus said, and I am staying with that. Paul said that women are to learn in silence and they are saved in childbearing if they do charity and are holy :

Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety. (1 Timothy 2:11-15 KJV)

So if you think that is how people are saved then you knock yourself out pal. I think you are a lost cause, struggling and drowning in a sea of ridiculous false doctrines.

F

Moves
287d

@rajk999 said
All people who live righteously
- feed the hungry
- clothe the naked
- help the needy
- avoid a life of sin
will enter the Kingdom of God.
Why? Because Jesus died for, and justified ALL PEOPLE, from Adam to the end of time.
I am not convinced by the claims that Christians make about themselves stemming from what they believe about Jesus.

So, when it comes to living my life, those Christian assertions are neither here nor there.

If, on the other hand, if - by "Christ is for Everybody" - one is referring to the teachings attributed to him, then I think they would make a good code for living a morally sound life for "all people".

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
287d

@kellyjay said
Yes He is, and to neglect that great salvation is not much different than saying I don’t care.
Wether or not people “care” or “don’t care” is irrelevant to the the meaning of the scripture Ghost gave you. A scripture which stands as a beacon shining in the darkness of you misanthropic, miserable, rote-learned, man-made, handed-down erroneous nonsense.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
287d

@ghost-of-a-duke said
He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.

1 John 2:2
A scripture which is one of the cornerstones of the Gospel.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
287d
2 edits

@kellyjay said
I did not say He was "a" way, He said He was the way, Jesus left no room for doubt when He said that no one would come to the Father but through Him, He was very clear. Moreover, when He said that those that did not believe in Him were condemned already, He was also very clear.
You’re conflating and conjoining different scriptures so that they fit your taught handed-down doctrine.

Firstly that fact that Jesus said he was the “way” does not mean that those who don’t find him, don’t find the way, will be burnt alive in hell by him personally in hell.

Secondly when he spoke the words about being condemned it was before he died. Before he died “once and for all”.

Jesus carried the sins of the entire world, paid the debt for the entire world. That is the gospel. All this stuff about finding him and finding the way is referencing the journey, the living out of our salvation as Paul termed it. It’s not about the end point of being burnt alive in hell.

And here’s proof … if you truly believe that your non Christian neighbours will be burning in hell for eternity then you are one of the vilest people because you should be on you knees half the day praying for them and out preaching to them the other hand of the day. Instead you are in this forum calling people “liars” and “deceivers” because they disagree with you.

You don’t believe this burning in hell nonsense because you spend your days writing in this forum rather than trying to save people from your version of a terror Jesus.

You don’t really believe it!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
287d

Thumbed down in less time than it could have been read!
Funny stuff. 😅

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
287d

@rajk999 said
Paul said women are saved in childbearing !! Is that what you believe ? .... lol .

I know you rather what Paul preached so go for it. I know what Jesus said, and I am staying with that. Paul said that women are to learn in silence and they are saved in childbearing if they do charity and are holy :

[i]Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suf ...[text shortened]... pal. I think you are a lost cause, struggling and drowning in a sea of ridiculous false doctrines.
I didn't ask you about childbearing, or how women should behave in church. When people wanted to know how to be saved what were they told? Paul was not the only one who was asked.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
287d

@kellyjay said
I didn't ask you about childbearing, or how women should behave in church. When people wanted to know how to be saved what were they told? Paul was not the only one who was asked.
How many of your non Christian neighbours have to warned about them being at risk of being burned alive in hell by your version of Jesus?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
287d

@fmf said
I am not convinced by the claims that Christians make about themselves stemming from what they believe about Jesus.

So, when it comes to living my life, those Christian assertions are neither here nor there.

If, on the other hand, if - by "Christ is for Everybody" - one is referring to the teachings attributed to him, then I think they would make a good code for living a morally sound life for "all people".
Ok. I thought I explained some of that. An atheists wont care either way when a Christian says that because of the sin of Adam all of mankind are counted as sinners, and because of the death of Christ, the curse of Adam is now removed, and all are counted as righteous. In other words you are now going to be judged on your own actions.

Christians who believe in Christ and live righteously, are counted as Saints in Christ and will rule with Christ in the Kingdom of God. Non-Christians are going to be judged according to their works as per Matt 25.

What I am attempting to show is that the bible supports the following doctrines
- Christ died for all people and all are justified and cleansed from Adams sin
- All people, because of this have a opportunity to enter the Kingdom of God if they life righteously and do good works.
- The doctrine that non-Christians will burn in hell for eternity is nonsense.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
287d

@divegeester said
Thumbed down in less time than it could have been read!
Funny stuff. 😅
That was a good post ... KJ sadly will not deal with the issues you raised though.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
287d
1 edit

@rajk999 said
That was a good post ... KJ sadly will not deal with the issues you raised though.
I couldn’t care less if he deals with them or not; it’s just fun being able to call it out whilst not having to wade through his furball replies to me.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
287d
1 edit

@kellyjay said
Paul said women are saved in childbearing.
Paul said to profess faith and you are saved.
Paul said you are saved by hope.
Paul said we are saved by Grace through faith
Paul said we are saved by his life.
Paul said if you call upon the name of the Lord you will be saved.
Paul said all Israel will be saved.
Paul said a remnant of Israel will be saved

So the word saved in the writings of Paul is very confusing, and even misleading if you do not read the context carefully, and see who or what is being addressed. This is why I rarely use the word 'saved', because of the multitude of meanings it has, I use the expression, eternal life in the Kingdom of God.

Jesus said clearly who gets eternal life in the Kingdom of God, in simple clear unambiguous language. I stick with that.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
286d
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Paul said women are saved in childbearing.
Paul said to profess faith and you are saved.
Paul said you are saved by hope.
Paul said we are saved by Grace through faith
Paul said we are saved by his life.
Paul said if you call upon the name of the Lord you will be saved.
Paul said all Israel will be saved.
Paul said a remnant of Israel will be saved

So the word saved ...[text shortened]... ho gets eternal life in the Kingdom of God, in simple clear unambiguous language. I stick with that.
Acts 10:43-45
English Standard Version
To him all the prophets bear witness that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”

While Peter was still saying these things, the Holy Spirit fell on all who heard the word. And the believers from among the circumcised who had come with Peter were amazed, because the gift of the Holy Spirit was poured out even on the Gentiles.

Why limit you search to Paul you want to cast doubt on someone whom the Lord Jesus called?

Acts 22
“As I was on my way and drew near to Damascus, about noon a great light from heaven suddenly shone around me. And I fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to me, ‘Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?’ And I answered, ‘Who are you, Lord?’ And he said to me, ‘I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom you are persecuting.’ Now those who were with me saw the light but did not understand the voice of the one who was speaking to me. And I said, ‘What shall I do, Lord?’ And the Lord said to me, ‘Rise, and go into Damascus, and there you will be told all that is appointed for you to do.’ And since I could not see because of the brightness of that light, I was led by the hand by those who were with me, and came into Damascus.

Did Jesus show up for you in a manner like that? You think you are so special that someone whom Jesus shows up like that and says the Lord has appointed a work for Paul to do, that you can undermine the work of God?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
286d

@kellyjay said
Acts 10:43-45
English Standard Version
To him all the prophets bear witness that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”

While Peter was still saying these things, the Holy Spirit fell on all who heard the word. And the believers from among the circumcised who had come with Peter were amazed, because the gift of the Holy Spirit was p ...[text shortened]... that and says the Lord has appointed a work for Paul to do, that you can undermine the work of God?
Bible worship and worshipping of the Saints, is idolatrous.
This is what the Catholics do, no wonder you are confused.