Christ copied and pasted into man

Christ copied and pasted into man

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
26 Dec 21
1 edit

@kevin-eleven said
I think @sonship sometimes gets carried away or is just greatly inspired by the cadences and promises of Scripture, and wishes to share the benefits that he himself has experienced.

I object to your usage of Rainman here. Whatever views or difficulties you might have when it comes to dealing with people who are on the spectrum or otherwise neurodiverse, the use of Rai ...[text shortened]... t have given us a tally of all the words that had preceded his post, expressed in Sumerian numerals.
Shut up you pretentious hypocrite.

Don’t start pulling this crap just when I was getting to tolerate you.

Moves
26 Dec 21

@divegeester said
Shut up you pretentious hypocrite.

Don’t start pulling this crap just when I was getting to tolerate you.
I would have put a comma after "Shut up".

Moves
26 Dec 21

@kevin-eleven said
I would have put a comma after "Shut up".
I considered that, I like commas, in the right place, of course. However in this instance I felt that using a comma after “shut up” would soften the sense of bark, the snap of irritation which I wished to convey that first sentence.

Moves
26 Dec 21

To add a dash of fairness to the rebuke, I should really have included “you’re being a” … pretentious hypocrite… “with that post”

But then I thought… who’s got the time for this overthinking!?

Moves
26 Dec 21

@divegeester said
I considered that, I like commas, in the right place, of course. However in this instance I felt that using a comma after “shut up” would soften the sense of bark, the snap of irritation which I wished to convey that first sentence.
I do understand. For instance, in a recent post in another thread I wrote "No it's not" instead of the more correct "No, it's not" because the comma would have completely interfered with the cadence I had in mind.

Also, I would have put either a period or semicolon after "I considered that" instead of a comma.

Sorry or at least indifferent to learn that you, by your own report, wished to convey a sense of bark and/or a snap of irritation.

Moves
26 Dec 21

@divegeester said
To add a dash of fairness to the rebuke, I should really have included “you’re being a” … pretentious hypocrite… “with that post”

But then I thought… who’s got the time for this overthinking!?
Actually, I do (as well?). I did realize that the last paragraph in that post kind of undermined some of what I had written above, but I hope it goes over well in some other minds.

Moves
26 Dec 21

@divegeester said
This is on a tangent (which of course never happens in this forum), but have you ever considered going into root-beer production or perhaps planting an apple orchard?

Moves
26 Dec 21

@kevin-eleven said
This is on a tangent (which of course never happens in this forum), but have you ever considered going into root-beer production or perhaps planting an apple orchard?
I haven’t no; but I’m considering reviving my interest Onions which I have regrettably allowed to lapse recently, in the wake of other life and cognitive demands.

Moves
26 Dec 21

@divegeester said
in the wake of other life and cognitive demands.
Yeah, some stuff has been occupying and perhaps deranging my brains over here, too.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Dec 21

@BigDogg
Can you see Recursion is this?

"In that day you will know that I am in My Father and you in Me, and I in you." (John 14:20)

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
26 Dec 21

@sonship said
@BigDogg
Can you see Recursion is this?

"In that day you will know that I am in My Father and you in Me, and I in you." (John 14:20)
Maybe objects that point to other objects.

If you're a good Christian, then your method wwjd() is on point, I suppose. 🤓

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Dec 21
3 edits

@BigDogg

Thankyou for a compliment. I am a forgiven sinner saved by grace.

If you're a good Christian, then your method wwjd() is on point, I suppose. 🤓

Please change that to wijd() - What IS Jesus doing?

Moves
26 Dec 21

@sonship said
@BigDogg

Thankyou for a compliment.
It wasn’t a compliment, but I see why you tried to make it one.

Moves
26 Dec 21

@sonship

Is Christ copied and pasted into man in the same way the words of Witness Lee are copied and pasted by you into this forum?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Dec 21
1 edit

@divegeester

It wasn’t a compliment, but I see why you tried to make it one.

LOL. Whatever!