Calling out ThinkOfOne

Calling out ThinkOfOne

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Jan 19

@thinkofone said
My foundation rests upon the gospel preached by Jesus while He walked the Earth.

Your foundation rests upon the gospel preached by others. You blindly follow that dogma - nothing more. Your foundation is made of sand.

Matthew 7
24“Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock. 25“An ...[text shortened]... s remain forever.
51“Truly, truly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word he will never see death.”
So what? Your gospel is a limited one if it only rests with a Jesus that is no longer a living factor in the universe. If He isn't the Son of God, who cares what He said that would mean the strength of His statements would care the same power as yours, or dives, or mine, or anyone off the street. You refuse to go beyond that, which limits Jesus to some dead guy who lived while back.

Now if you believe in the Jesus of the Bible, the One foretold about before He was born, the One whose life was foretold before He was born, the One whose death was foretold before He was born, the One who came from God the Father that is a very unique Jesus. Jesus, the Son of God, the Son of man is singular in that He came from God to us to rescue of from our sinful state before God.

You write about the Spirit as if you acknowledge Him, do you? Do you believe that Jesus sent the Spirit of God to live within us? You quote verses as if you knew what they mean, do you? Do you know the Jesus of whom you quote, or is He just some guy with words you use to do whatever it is you think you are doing?

T

Moves
20 Jan 19

@kellyjay said
So what? Your gospel is a limited one if it only rests with a Jesus that is no longer a living factor in the universe. If He isn't the Son of God, who cares what He said that would mean the strength of His statements would care the same power as yours, or dives, or mine, or anyone off the street. You refuse to go beyond that, which limits Jesus to some dead guy who lived whi ...[text shortened]... m you quote, or is He just some guy with words you use to do whatever it is you think you are doing?
My foundation rests upon the gospel preached by Jesus while He walked the Earth. This is the true gospel.

Your foundation rests upon the gospel preached by others. This is a false gospel. You blindly follow that dogma. Seems all you can do is mindlessly parrot that dogma.

You neither hear nor understand His words. The false gospel you follow has rendered you deaf and blind to His words.

John 8
31 ...If you abide in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine...

John 15
10“If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.
8“My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be My disciples.

John 14
21“He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him.”
23...“If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him. 24“He who does not love Me does not keep My words;...

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
20 Jan 19

@thinkofone said
Since DG couldn't figure it out and you operate on the same level as him, I'll spell it out for you:
DG, GoaD, FMF andyou operate on the level of a group of schoolboys.
Oh dear, have you been earmarked as a fraud by the other boys?

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
20 Jan 19

@divegeester said
You repeatedly claim that this question is off topic so I thought it was about time that we gave it its own thread.

So tell us, as someone who proclaims the validity of the “words of Jesus” “while he was on earth”...

When Jesus said he was sent by God, was he correct?
Here you go thinkofone, try some honesty 🙂

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 Jan 19

@fmf said
Do you believe God torments those who are damned in a burning fire that lasts for eternity?
For a guy that doesn't believe in the supernatural you sure ask a lot of questions about the supernatural.

Why should it matter to you what I believe if you don't believe that what I believe exists?

The Bible says that those who are not saved will be separated from the life of God forever. However that manifests itself out in terms relative to what it means to be separated from the life of God forever as it is described by God in His Word, you can be certain it will come to pass, just as certain as was the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ.

Yours and divegeester's continuous haranguing about a "torturer god ideology" notwithstanding.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Jan 19
1 edit

@thinkofone said
My foundation rests upon the gospel preached by Jesus while He walked the Earth. This is the true gospel.

Your foundation rests upon the gospel preached by others. This is a false gospel. You blindly follow that dogma. Seems all you can do is mindlessly parrot that dogma.

You neither hear nor understand His words. The false gospel you follow has rendered you deaf a ...[text shortened]... will come to him and make Our abode with him. 24“He who does not love Me does not keep My words;...
You are either preaching from the authority of Jesus Christ or not. If from Jesus you either can tell us about Jesus you are representing or not. If you have no idea who He is, and why we should pay any attention to the Jesus you are talking for, you are without authority except your own.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 Jan 19

@divegeester said
Jospehw, you have called me:

An enemy of god
The accuser of the brethren
An ashole
A moron
A pinhead

I’m a Christian!!

I wonder where @Suzianne is right now...no doubt she will conveniently not see your viscous invective and then come along and attempt to box my ears for defending myself.
The proof of what you are is in your words. You level accusations against Christians posting in this forum as though you echo the sentiments of the enemy of God.

The fact is the Christians posting in this forum strive to express the truths of scripture in an honest and forthright manner as best they understand them, but you are antagonistic, belligerent, insulting, overly critical and bigoted in virtually all your posts relative to anything the Christian posters say in this forum.

You're nasty. It's no wonder that in reality you have no church family or Christian fellowship in your life.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
20 Jan 19

@secondson said
The proof of what you are is in your words. You level accusations against Christians posting in this forum as though you echo the sentiments of the enemy of God.
Bearing in mind I am a Christian and those we your words I quoted, not mine, I find your hypocrisy quite astonishing.

Anyway can you provide an example of “accusations I have made against Christians which echo an enemy of god”?

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
20 Jan 19

@kellyjay said
Suggesting these things are true requires how you came to this knowledge don't you think? Simply making an accusation isn't proof. I have shared over and over why what I believe is true and the reasons what you said isn't true. You simply saying no it isn't true, isn't an argument, it is a reasonless accusation nothing more unless you can back up these claims.
How did the u ...[text shortened]... to defend, or are you just going to disappear like the last time I asked you to defend your remarks?
As I said before, Read the history of your holy bible, when each gospel was written (the sequence) and the curious similarities and clear discrepancies contained within them. Considering you have nothing but baseless claims to base your entire religious beliefs upon, your asking for proof from me is just silly. You have no proof. None, nada and zero.
Again, read the real history of your manufactured belief system objectively.

F

Moves
20 Jan 19

@secondson said
Why should it matter to you what I believe if you don't believe that what I believe exists?
This is a debate and discussion forum. Why the evasion? The question needs a yes or no answer. The words, incidentally, are taken from a Philokalia post; they've been endorsed by KellyJay; and it's sonship's belief too.

F

Moves
20 Jan 19

@thinkofone said
According to your beliefs, who was Jesus and was he right to say he was sent by God?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
20 Jan 19

@caissad4 said
As I said before, Read the history of your holy bible, when each gospel was written (the sequence) and the curious similarities and clear discrepancies contained within them. Considering you have nothing but baseless claims to base your entire religious beliefs upon, your asking for proof from me is just silly. You have no proof. None, nada and zero.
Again, read the real history of your manufactured belief system objectively.
I’ve been studying it for over 30 years, what you are suggesting I reject. Give me a reasons get specific if not why should I take your views seriously beyond your telling me I need to study it more.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 Jan 19

@ThinkOfOne said

"My foundation rests upon the gospel preached by Jesus while He walked the Earth."

I'm not convinced you actually believe the gospel Jesus preached while He walked the earth. Never mind that. Why should you care whether I'm convinced or not?

My question is this: why do you not believe what Jesus taught His disciples after His resurrection, and the subsequent revelations Jesus gave His apostles after His ascension?

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
20 Jan 19

@kellyjay said
I’ve been studying it for over 30 years, what you are suggesting I reject. Give me a reasons get specific if not why should I take your views seriously beyond your telling me I need to study it more.
Objectivity rather than subjectivity will take you on that path. I have already stated what you can study to find answers. Preconceived notions are self imposed obstacles.

Sinner

Saved by grace

Moves
20 Jan 19

@fmf said
This is a debate and discussion forum. Why the evasion? The question needs a yes or no answer. The words, incidentally, are taken from a Philokalia post; they've been endorsed by KellyJay; and it's sonship's belief too.
You're missing the point, and I you needn't remind me what this forum is. Your condescension is noted.

Why are you evading the body of my post?

Laughable are your questions, since you don't believe in the supernatural. Your assertions, couched in pseudo-authoritative questions generated by a mind void of faith, are without merit or conviction.

Silly are you, posing as a debate and discussion forum contributor while misrepresenting the intent of others posts, when you try to pass yourself off as knowledgeable about things supernatural, and ignore the authority on the supernatural that your debate opponents cite.