Belief not necessary

Belief not necessary

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 Dec 21

@sonship said
@Ghost-of-a-Duke

Copious amounts of twaddle which you are unable to prove wrong.

Better slip on the apathy hat, the atheist who doesn't care anyway.
When Witness Lee claimed to speak higher truths and promised you would become a God, he lied.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Dec 21

@pb1022 said
Glad to see you back. I was wondering what happened to you.
I don't come to the site every day, and when I do, it's like 50-50 whether I post in this forum.

Unlike some here, I don't actually like mixing it up with other Christians.

But my human nature wants to correct people, even the very stubborn ones.

I'm trying to get over that.

It gets to a point where it's like trying to convince a Trump supporter. You realize that they can't even see through their blinders long enough to even understand what you're saying. I prefer good mental health over banging my head into a brick wall.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Dec 21

@suzianne said
I don't come to the site every day, and when I do, it's like 50-50 whether I post in this forum.

Unlike some here, I don't actually like mixing it up with other Christians.

But my human nature wants to correct people, even the very stubborn ones.

I'm trying to get over that.

It gets to a point where it's like trying to convince a Trump supporter. You realize tha ...[text shortened]... understand what you're saying. I prefer good mental health over banging my head into a brick wall.
I hear you.

Always glad to see your posts.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
22 Dec 21

Psalm 81:10 - "I am Jehovah your God, Who brought you up out of the land of Egypt; Open your mouth wide and I will fill it."

Praise the Lord. It is really true.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
26 Dec 21

'Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.'

Matthew 7:15

Moves
26 Dec 21
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
'Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.'

Matthew 7:15

Beware of the man who approaches from out of the fog and who wears a cloak of black feathers.

Also beware of Bronies, especially if they are Twitch streamers, for they shall steal your glitter (j/k -- I'm sure that would be against the Bronie Code).

Moves
26 Dec 21

@sonship said
Psalm 81:10 - "I am Jehovah your God, Who brought you up out of the land of Egypt; Open your mouth wide and I will fill it."

Fill it with what? Sand? Scorpions? Pickled herring?

Moves
27 Dec 21

@Suzianne

“It gets to a point where it's like trying to convince a Trump supporter. You realize that they can't even see through their blinders long enough to even understand what you're saying. I prefer good mental health over banging my head into a brick wall”

Christian

Judge much because someone thinks differently than you along with all the internal feelings it brings.

Christian.

Yes it goes both ways in every direction and both feel the same about one another. What decides who’s right?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Dec 21

@mike69 said
@Suzianne

“It gets to a point where it's like trying to convince a Trump supporter. You realize that they can't even see through their blinders long enough to even understand what you're saying. I prefer good mental health over banging my head into a brick wall”

Christian

Judge much because someone thinks differently than you along with all the internal feelings it br ...[text shortened]... es both ways in every direction and both feel the same about one another. What decides who’s right?
No. My disgust is for people who cannot see they're being conned, even when it's right in front of their face.

No respect for facts. They believe what they're told to believe.