Belief about your worldview

Belief about your worldview

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
25 Dec 17

Originally posted by @eladar
Oh, he doesn't want people to convert to Christianity as I define it. His is a desire for Christians to convert to man's religion. He is a jihadist for your side.
You specifically said that "convert or die" sounds like his religious belief. Can you substantiate this assertion? Is there a thread where he expressed this "convert or die" belief.

E

Moves
25 Dec 17

Originally posted by @fmf
You specifically said that "convert or die" sounds like his religious belief. Can you substantiate this assertion? Is there a thread where he expressed this "convert or die" belief.
You keep trying to view my words through your worldview.

But hey, you may not be able to do anything but view things through your narrow point of view.

F

Moves
25 Dec 17
1 edit

On what basis - in your worldview, not mine - are you claiming that divegeester has a "convert or die" belief with regard to his religion?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Dec 17

But hey, you may not be able to do anything but view things through your narrow point of view.
And why not?

You do the same thing all the time.

E

Moves
25 Dec 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @suzianne
And why not?

You do the same thing all the time.
He is asking me about my beliefs then to explain my explanations. I do not ask anyone to explain their beliefs. I never ask people about their beliefs. I just comment on what gets stated.

For instance you believe that butchering unborn humans is acceptable before the Lord. You obviously worship the God of killing young humans. These young individuals must be sacrificed for some greater good according to you.

ENGLAND

Moves
25 Dec 17

He is asking me about my beliefs then to explain my explanations. I do not ask anyone to explain their beliefs. I never ask people about their beliefs. I just comment on what gets stated.

For instance you believe that butchering unborn humans is acceptable before the Lord. You obviously worship the God of killing young humans. These young individuals must be sacrificed for some greater good according to you.
What gives you the impression that my religious POV is “convert of die”? As you put it.

E

Moves
25 Dec 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
What gives you the impression that my religious POV is “convert of die”? As you put it.
Same way you believe mine is jihadist. You hate Christians as I define them and you would love to see them dead.

Of course you'd have to be honest to admit it.

F

Moves
25 Dec 17

Originally posted by @eladar to divegeester
You hate Christians as I define them and you would love to see them dead.
On which thread - or in which sequence of posts - do you think divegeester most clearly expressed his wish to see Christians dead?

ENGLAND

Moves
26 Dec 17
1 edit

Same way you believe mine is jihadist. You hate Christians as I define them and you would love to see them dead.

Of course you'd have to be honest to admit it.
You’re just making this up. I pointed precisely to why I said you “sounded” like a jihadist. Now you’re just trying to lash out in some kind of playground revenge way.

E

Moves
26 Dec 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
You’re just making this up. I pointed precisely to why I said you “sounded” like a jihadist. Now you’re just trying to lash out in some kind of playground revenge way.
You sound like a jihadist by classifying me as an exterenist jihadist.

Only an extremist would do a thing like that.

ENGLAND

Moves
26 Dec 17
1 edit

🙄

looking for loot

western colorado

Moves
26 Dec 17

Do you believe that intelligent educated people in their right mind should believe as you believe?
Along similar lines, yes. We all shake out idiosyncratically, though.

That is what makes this whole thing fun. I love honest argument because it makes me stronger.

E

Moves
26 Dec 17

Originally posted by @apathist
Along similar lines, yes. We all shake out idiosyncratically, though.

That is what makes this whole thing fun. I love honest argument because it makes me stronger.
So you believe all educated people should reject a miraculous creation and need to embrace a natural creation of the universe?

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
26 Dec 17

So you believe all educated people should reject a miraculous creation and need to embrace a natural creation of the universe?
They do already...............

E

Moves
26 Dec 17

Originally posted by @wolfgang59
They do already...............
So if a person believes in God and a miraculous creation this person was not educated?